new game

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: new game

Postby skechers » Mon, 07Oct22 23:46

well first your games shark are the best on the net,good stories,and good graphics,so congratulations for this hard work "chapeau".
i'm visiting this website for a good time but today and i'm wondering about a new game cause i ain't see any new game for a while,i guess you are already working on it but i'm too exited to see how it is,and where the work is,Sorry.:D
keep the good work we all love your games :top:
Idea : what if you try to complete the Don't Wake Her game?
skechers
Pilot fish

Postby shark » Tue, 07Oct23 01:36

currently, I don't work a new game... I await an idea... it is true that "don't wake her" could be developed...
shark
Site Admin

sex: Masculine

Postby Zymurgist » Thu, 07Oct25 03:30

I look at other games. Shark - yours are BEST! Most challenging, most rewarding.
I think Don't Wake Her is complete enough, but so sensitive to mouse. Very difficult. And a mis-click when her legs are spread won't allow you to back off and change hand to non-active status.

thanks for all your work!
Zymurgist
Pilot fish

Postby t-t-t-t-t-t-touchmee » Sat, 07Nov03 06:21

Yep, Shark, you have a real winner with "Don't Wake Her!" ..I just wish the sensitivity to mouse-slips was a little LESS! ..I'm improving though.. since your tip of going about "t-t-t-touching her s-s-s-slowly", earlier today!;) ..I got all the way to successfully removing the blanket, and getting her panties at least haaalf way off!!! I DiD![img]smile/biggrin.gif[/img] ..Ahh, but thenn I was rubbing her thigh, and got too close to her panties too soon again, and she awoke! :sarcastic: PHOOEY!
I wonder what the clue is I can take her panties off all the way.. just keep rubbing her thighs longer?.. Does she move her other hand up to let me know? :/ ~At least I'm improving a liiittle bit, so that's encouraging! ~ :roi:
t-t-t-t-t-t-touchmee
sirens hunter

Postby Magic » Sat, 07Nov03 09:46

Hi agreed with skechers and Zymurgist... You're the best!
Magic
Pilot fish

Postby taz » Tue, 07Nov13 23:30

hello shark
when do we have a new game ?
you have lots o ideas now no !
taz
lagoon predator

Postby shark » Wed, 07Nov14 00:18

yes, a lot of ideas... but no much time....
Be patient
shark
Site Admin

sex: Masculine

Return to Shark's games