Sweet Alison Help

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: Sweet Alison Help

Postby xanderhunter » Mon, 08Feb25 17:01

Ok so I'm trying for the first Orgasm, and I can get her to rubbing herself, but when I try to get her to finish by rubbing her breasts, I always manage to cum first.

Anyone got any tips on how to rub? slow circular, fast motions, anything wil be useful
xanderhunter
great white shark

Postby Steve » Tue, 08Feb26 04:31

hye,
there is nothing special in this game. But you can follow this explanation:
http://www.sharks-lagoon.fr/solu_files/help.html
good luck and have fun
Steve
Steve
star of the reef

Postby xanderhunter » Tue, 08Feb26 19:37

yes im already following that guide, but when I try to get her to orgasmt he first time, I always cum first, so I'm trying to figure out if theres any specific way to rub her breasts.

I think i'm on my 12th attempt after failing 11 times
xanderhunter
great white shark

Postby Steve » Wed, 08Feb27 04:51

Xanderhunter,
It's strange, because it works with me.
Before to start, you need to have your level bar at zero, like her. but you did it!
And when she rubs herself don't wait to long to rub her breast, but slowly.
Oh, i was on her left one.
Good luck
Steve
Steve
star of the reef

Postby xanderhunter » Wed, 08Feb27 12:24

another problem I seem to have is where to click when using the grab command, i get her up to like 75% swap hands and frantically click all over her skirt and it doesent seem to work
xanderhunter
great white shark

Postby xanderhunter » Wed, 08Feb27 13:00

another problem I seem to have is where to click when using the grab command, i get her up to like 75% swap hands and frantically click all over her skirt and it doesent seem to work
xanderhunter
great white shark

Postby Branes » Fri, 08May16 09:43

One trick I've been using on the "beat the cock" games. The ones where you have to make sure she comes first, is to do a little breast foreplay so her bar goes up before trying to get her to orgasm. Usually it goes up faster than yours at the beginning. Then stop. Let both go down. The blue bar will be gone, but her's will still have some pink left. Do that twice and you'll have a headstart. Then you can stimulate her to orgasm. This works most of the time.
Branes
sirens hunter

Postby Branes » Fri, 08May16 09:46

One trick I've been using on the "beat the cock" games. The ones where you have to make sure she comes first, is to do a little breast foreplay so her bar goes up before trying to get her to orgasm. Usually it goes up faster than yours at the beginning. Then stop. Let both go down. The blue bar will be gone, but her's will still have some pink left. Do that twice and you'll have a headstart. Then you can stimulate her to orgasm. This works most of the time.

One of the problems in "In bed with Allison" is when you give her the teddy bear to masturbate with, you have to quickly change from the grab hand to the rub hand. Sometimes the button doesn't work fast enough.
I enjoy these games as challenges, but I really think the blue bar goes up way too fast in most of the games. Seriously, how many guys are going to cum from rubbing a woman's breast? Unless he's a virgin. LOL.

Sorry about the double post. I backspaced and added stuff and it posted it twice.
Branes
sirens hunter

Postby rle68 » Tue, 08Jun10 07:08

Yes i have followed all the clues and hints but its the same thing when she has the bear between her legs her meter gets right near the stop and starts dropping and starting again

there is no way to do it i have tried about 30 times now.. i have tried on 3 different pcs to the same effect

something needs to be tweaked

right now when i have her rubbing the bear i rub her tit and the bars just stay there i have to take my hand off the tit to get her bar to move but my blue bar rockets up

i hate to say it but im kind of ticked at this one
rle68
lagoon predator

Postby bass54 » Sat, 08Jun14 03:09

I can not download any of these please help I want to play them
bass54
Pilot fish

Return to Shark's games