New date with Wendy

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: New date with Wendy

Postby Harllow » Sat, 08Jun07 01:59

Just played the game... Rly awesome!!! Thanks Shark!!!!! :top: :clap:
Harllow
sirens hunter

Postby rep » Sat, 08Jun07 02:47

thx for the fix shark it finally worked.

great game and keep up the good work :)
rep
great white shark

Postby Vector » Sat, 08Jun07 08:28

I am stuck at Nanny's first arrival. How can I get Wendy to stop before getting caught? I have tried everything I can think of, closing her legs, washing her hair, reaching for the towel, soap.....

Help please!!

Vector
Vector
sirens hunter

Postby Squeeky » Sat, 08Jun07 11:59

Hee! Hee!

Somewhere up above cowboyblob stole my thunder.

First time Wendy got caught in the bath.
Second time she fronted Nanny, with a little less decorum of a lady, but survived.

I just had to to find out what it was like when Nanny got caught! Caught? Doing what? Find out.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

sex: Masculine

Postby erana » Sat, 08Jun07 14:34

Vector wrote : I am stuck at Nanny's first arrival. How can I get Wendy to stop before getting caught? I have tried everything I can think of, closing her legs, washing her hair, reaching for the towel, soap...

I found clicking on her leg works, but only sometimes. It's like if the game were prone to hang at that point. I mean, doing exactly the same actions and clicking at exactly the same point sometimes causes her to close her legs and avoid being caught, and sometimes just causes the icon to turn into a "busy" animation until nanny comes. I run a powerful enough computer, so I don't think it's the culprit. I guess some trigger at that point gets stuck ocaionally. Might I suggest Shark treating it as a bug and giving one or two seconds extra time for that scene, so the game has time to "un-jam" itself?
erana
lagoon predator

Postby pottybob » Sat, 08Jun07 16:56

I found the game works smoothly on the alternate server
http://www.the-sharks-lagoon.com/home_files/home.html nad has none of the problems on the main site with the arm and freezing etc
pottybob
great white shark

Postby shark » Sat, 08Jun07 18:59

shark wrote : It seems the game is working better on the mirror site...

"sharks-lagoon.fr" server is easily saturated.
Prefer " the-sharks-lagoon.com"
shark
Site Admin

Postby cowboyblob » Sat, 08Jun07 19:29

erana wrote :
I found clicking on her leg works, but only sometimes. It's like if the game were prone to hang at that point. I mean, doing exactly the same actions and clicking at exactly the same point sometimes causes her to close her legs and avoid being caught, and sometimes just causes the icon to turn into a "busy" animation until nanny comes. I run a powerful enough computer, so I don't think it's the culprit. I guess some trigger at that point gets stuck ocaionally. Might I suggest Shark treating it as a bug and giving one or two seconds extra time for that scene, so the game has time to "un-jam" itself?

Click the bottle.
cowboyblob
star of the reef

Postby blahblahpig » Sat, 08Jun07 21:35

Man this is frustrating. Still can't get past the handjob stage. I'm stuck after Nanny touches herself in the crotch.

Shark, help?
blahblahpig
Pilot fish

Postby exkorling » Sat, 08Jun07 23:31

blahblahpig said: Man this is frustrating. Still can't get past the handjob stage. I'm stuck after Nanny touches herself in the crotch.

Shark, help?

I'm not Shark but I think I can help. After Nanny touches herself for the second time, let her hand go back and then click on it again. Wendy will reach for it.

On the first handjob, in that scene you have to do everything twice before you can move on but be careful not to open her robe before you have rubbed the son's butt twice or it does not work.
exkorling
great white shark

Postby LeeJay » Sat, 08Jun07 23:37

exkorling wrote :
Shark said: on a page containing a flash animation, put up the sources of the page and look for the flash file address (ended by.swf). open this address (copy in the navigator) and save it on your hard drive.

Good suggestions Mr. Shark! I think alot of the problems with the game getting hung up are problems with the internet connection and the pace at which the download to your computer is going. If you do as you suggest then most of the problems will go away I think. Thanks again for the suggestion.

Tim

OK, it worked but I had to use Firefox not IE (IE might work but I couldn't figure it out) and they saved as shockwave-flash objects not as full flash files to be run by Flash so I had to enable them to be opened by Firefox. Any thoughts on getting the full flash files the way we can from the download site?
LeeJay
great white shark

Postby rep » Sat, 08Jun07 23:39

rep
great white shark

Postby Jocomo » Sun, 08Jun08 05:57

What a great new game!It took me a few times to get through it,but I made it without any help.It took my computer a while to add some virtual memory like with the first"afternoon"game,but when it did things went pretty smooth.Sharky you are the best .I will be sending a donation as soon as I get a new card.I don't converse much,but I sure do enjoy your site.I hope everyone will try to get through it on their own too,it just takes some time.Thanks again Sharky
Jocomo
sirens hunter

Postby blahblahpig » Sun, 08Jun08 16:52

AAAAhhhhh never mind, now I know what you mean by having to do everything twice. And the son bit makes sense too. Thanks.

Oh well, if anyone wants the walkthrough at the beginning I'll leave it there lol.

Omg that game was so good!! Just wished it was longer!! ><
blahblahpig
Pilot fish

Postby kim » Sun, 08Jun08 18:13

Just to add my voice to all the commendations, can't wait for the next installment!!! :clap:

Talking about installments Shark, is the 'Belindas House' project likely to be continued?.
That woould make a super serial game!
kim
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to Shark's games