Don't Wake Her

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: Don't Wake Her

Postby movin iron » Wed, 07Oct31 21:41

Don't try to pull her nighty up or her panties down in one motion. Pause after each movement. Stroking her face does nothing. If you hand does not change when you click your mouse you are doing nothing. I can get her legs spread and turn my hand into a finger to insert into her pussy but she always wakes up when I release the mouse button no matter how long I finger her. You cannot do anything with the finger but put it inside her. Only once was I able to get her to wake and ask for sex but I have no idea what I did different that time.
movin iron
Pilot fish

Postby ali » Fri, 08Feb29 13:11

Hello,

can somone write a complete WALKTHRU for this game? The one above doesn't work, because after spreading legs, you can't touch her face directly. Once we have this, we could delete all posts!

Thanks
Ali
ali
Pilot fish

Postby Zed » Fri, 08May02 02:32

I do not know how to get past the part after you spread her legs. I have tried fingering her for a bit, I think it might have been 5 minutes, and she just woke up and said "I want to sleep". I also tried fingering her a little and then letting go of the mouse inside her and that did not work, then I tried letting go of the mouse outside of her that did not work. I looked all around her for a spot to click before I stuck my finger inside but I couldn't find anything. I do not know what to do but that is what I tried.
Zed
sirens hunter

Postby Zed » Fri, 08May02 21:02

I figured it out you have to just click outside her pussy and pull down, click and then pull down, do that about 4 times, and then touch her face. Do not stick your finger in her or she will wake up and not want anything.
Zed
sirens hunter

Postby Klin » Fri, 08May16 01:17

If you right-click your mouse button then move the cursor out of the box which appears then left-click the mouse, the pointer remains on the screen. When you move the pointer (and hence the hand) the pointer changes from an arrow to a finger when it is over a screen area which is active eg the stomach when you want to move her hand from the sheet.
Hope this helps with navigation
Klin
Pilot fish

Postby da_man » Mon, 08Jun23 20:46

pussykat wrote :
touch her nipple and she'll move her hand
pull up her nightie
pull down her panties
touch her face
slowly slide your finger up and down her pussy
if your hand changes touch her face before resuming
then she drips cum
touch her face
push her legs apart until your second hand disappears
touch her face
and then finger bang her till she wakes
i may have done it in the wrong order but she still didnt wake up XD
da_man
Pilot fish

Postby luke » Tue, 08Jun24 13:21

You can check this topic : http://sharks-lagoon.aceboard.fr/215394 ... t-wake.htm. You'll find answer
Que la Force de Shark soit avec toi / May the Shark Force be with you
luke

sex: Masculine

Postby vanman712 » Thu, 08Jul31 20:55

how long does it take at the last step and then finger bang her till she wakes
vanman712
Pilot fish

Postby Arnulf » Thu, 08Jul31 22:57

check my post on "All sexy games" from 15/07/2008 06:50:27 PM; "Demo-videos for some games
Arnulf
Master of the skies and the waves

Previous

Return to Shark's games