ALL NIGHT @ Office...

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: ALL NIGHT @ Office...

Postby Lucaboo2 » Wed, 08Sep24 14:22

I perfectly know that Shark-Sensei has already got plenty of work to be done finishing HA3 and planning HA4, 5 and 6 to put in all the phantasies we put on this forum, but I guess this could be a useful suggestion...

Angela is naked on her desk, ready for our love assault... then she asks to choose our favourite target... FAVOURITE? CHOOSE? NEVER IN THIS LIFE!! Here in the Lagoon the weakest of the pilot fish always goes around with his six-shot gun in his pocket!! :roi:
Then I guess it could be interesting some kind of "looping" that allows to get back to the 3-way-dilemma after that one has performed a 1st and a 2nd time, changing the target to aim at ;)

I'm no expert in Flash programs, but I guess it wouldn't be so hard to do. It could be an interesting "custom version" of the former game, or maybe a "limited edition" for the Lagoon's supporters. What do you think, Lagoneers?
Lucaboo2
lagoon predator

Postby spitzertyp » Thu, 08Sep25 13:23

Really goog idea, i think. Its a wish i had when i played nlao first. On the other hand: its not bad to play it three times completely to try every end... ;)
spitzertyp
Games Master

Postby Arnulf » Thu, 08Sep25 20:33

I agree fully with spitzertyp. To play the game every time completely is not bad, because the graphics are very enjoyable. I had this idea even some time before and therefore I made the demo-video in this way, so that you can watch all the three ends in one single video.

Bisides, I made some of such approaches with the ArianeB Datinggame (restart after the threesome scene and switching from the lesbian scene to the threesome) and soon I will launch a new update, which generates some new possibilities for continuing the game after a (normally!) endscene.
Arnulf
Master of the skies and the waves

Postby cruiser » Sun, 08Sep28 15:29

I think its moore fun to start again...thats my 2 cent :D
cruiser
star of the reef

sex: Masculine

Return to Shark's games