Pregnant girl in an game

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: Pregnant girl in an game

Postby simon » Sun, 08Oct05 16:02

Hi Guys!
I´d love to see a pregnant girl in a new game or a version with an pregnant character.
Would that be possible?
simon
Pilot fish

Postby Arnulf » Sun, 08Oct05 16:48

hey, do you know Milly, part 18? That would be somewhat for you. A redhaired pregnent. You can download Milly from Rkshooter here in Shark's Lagoon.
Arnulf
Master of the skies and the waves

Postby simon » Wed, 08Oct08 14:45

Thx, Arnulf. This Episode is nice.
But a game is even better: ...an oilmassage for the pregnant belly...tickling these heavy milky titts...hmmmm
simon
Pilot fish

Postby daddydoesit17 » Thu, 08Oct09 20:44

I agree with Simon. A set of heavy full lactating tits is very sexy and it opens up many options for agame in what you can do with the milk!
daddydoesit17
Pilot fish

Postby dag » Tue, 08Nov11 16:19

Hi there,
I'm glad that some people are sharing my opinion. I suggested a game with a pregnant girl a few months ago.
The storyline could be:
A pregnant girl/women comes to the gynecologist for the normal examintions during a pregnancy. During the examinations she tells you (the player)that her husband/friend had not touched her since she told him that she is pregnant. now it's your turn to make her happy.
dag
sirens hunter

Postby sharkattack » Wed, 08Nov12 14:19

hmmm... speaking as a woman who was pregnant and had several gynecological examinations --- that angle with the doctor possibly raping his patient is just too creepy. I like where you're going with it and I think you should change the role of the doctor to a hot prenatal masseuse person and she explains her problems to him..or her.. Pregnant women loove getting foot massages!
sharkattack
Pilot fish

Postby Gib » Thu, 08Nov13 16:29

Yeah, but a masseur does not have the same ethical problems or stigma of a person in authority issue. Plus, the massage aspect lends itself to sensuality and good hooks and leads in a game.
In my opinion, naturally.
Gib
lagoon predator

Postby dag » Thu, 08Nov13 16:34

I agree with you sharattack. I just suggested a possible storyline an a rape wasn`t in my mind. I thought of seducing (maybe with a foot massage)the patient. That`s what I meant when I wrote: "your turn to make her happy".
dag
sirens hunter

Return to Shark's games