HA3 - The famous "Third Ending"

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: HA3 - The famous "Third Ending"

Postby Aussie Jack » Tue, 08Oct07 10:13

Hello All,

Firstly, please let me add my congratulations to Shark for another truly great game. All hail the almighty Shark!

As to the "third ending".... Well, I have got to say that you all had me going for a while!

From playing (and enjoying) the game, this is what I can see. There are four endings all together - two "good" and two "bad".

I don't want to spoil anything for those who haven't finished the game, so if you are worried, stop reading now!

Bad Endings
1) The girls "get caught with their pants down" when Nanny brings them drinks out by the pool

2) One of the three options at the end - where Nanny is embarrassed at being caught naked and ends the fun

Good Endings
1) Frank and Nanny get it on
2) Frank and the two girls get it on

I was reading all the posts in this forum, crazily thinking "where the hell is the third ending!!!!!" But I now think the confusion came about because there are indeed three options at the end - two good and one bad. When 3 endings were mentioned, some people thought that there was a secret third happy ending. Shark helped me out by saying that he would have to write one to put everyone out of their misery.

Good idea, Shark! I wish that you would! :top:
Aussie Jack
great white shark

Postby Lucaboo2 » Tue, 08Oct07 14:04

I'm not so sure, Aussie... I read what Shark wrote, but at first glance I got it as: "I gotta put a partial walkthru on the Forum to reach the "hidden end" before that people start a mass suicide". But sure as hell your version would also work.
Obviously, it would work if we assume that all those who say "I got it" ar a whole bunch of ****** ***** ***, **** ******* ** *** ** *** **** **** *** ***** (auto-censored) and they just wrote it to get other Lagooneers jump out their windows [img]smile/mad.gif[/img]

Assuming the in-famous 3rd end exists, I just thought about these things:

1)Cloè "time-machine" puts up a loop that goes from the menu on. If there is a hidden entry to the 3rd end, 99% it must be in these part of the game: don't think that Shark-sensei put it out of the loop.
2)I suppose I clicked almost on everything in those parts of the game and nothing happened. But there are many "screens" where you just cannot click on anything (no cursor displayed). Maybe you have to unlock it with a keyboard command like the "time machine"? ;)
Lucaboo2
lagoon predator

Postby Marcus49 » Tue, 08Oct07 14:50

Aussie Jack wrote : Hello All,

I was reading all the posts in this forum, crazily thinking "where the hell is the third ending!!!!!" But I now think the confusion came about because there are indeed three options at the end - two good and one bad. When 3 endings were mentioned, some people thought that there was a secret third happy ending. Shark helped me out by saying that he would have to write one to put everyone out of their misery.

Good idea, Shark! I wish that you would! :top:

I know I'm only a "noob", but the way I see it is that there are only three endings - Nanny busting the girls isn't an ending. It's similar to the first two episodes - get it right (clean up the evidence :fume: ) and you continue.
My thought is that once Frank appears you have three options:
1 - Girls;
2 - Frank;
3 - Nanny.
1 and 2 have a "good" result. but on 3 Nanny's job ethic kicks in.
PS (Assuming I haven't got it wrong) I hope Shark does see fit to give the Nanny option a bit more pizazz. Pleeeease Sharky!?!
Marcus49
sirens hunter

sex: Masculine

Postby SupaFly » Tue, 08Oct07 15:48

i only was able to get the two girls....
how can i get the nanny?
SupaFly
great white shark

Postby cruiser » Tue, 08Oct07 16:21

He supafly....the only thing you have to do is choose.... :roi:

sorry for bad english :p
cruiser
star of the reef

sex: Masculine

Postby Tantum » Tue, 08Oct07 17:00

Another great game.
Thank you Shark you make an old man happy.
Already I am looking foreward to HA.IV
Tantum
great white shark

Postby SupaFly » Wed, 08Oct08 00:48

cruiser wrote : He supafly....the only thing you have to do is choose.... :roi:

sorry for bad english :p

yes dude..but there is a lil problem...
if i choose here instead of the two girls...she wake up and then the game is over :gluk:
SupaFly
great white shark

Postby Arnulf » Wed, 08Oct08 00:49

[img]smile/xmadfire.gif[/img] SupaFly, click on Frank!! [img]smile/xuh.gif[/img] >>>>>>>> [img]smile/xidea.gif[/img]
Arnulf
Master of the skies and the waves

Postby marine68 » Wed, 08Oct08 05:37

If you count Franks ability to cum in Wendys mouth or Cloes mouth, as well as Frank & Nanny you have 3 endings
marine68
Pilot fish

Postby SupaFly » Fri, 08Oct10 14:33

achsooooooooooooooooo
fuck sorry i noticed it too late...i thought it wasnt able to klick on frank...
lol wie behindert ich bin
SupaFly
great white shark

Postby Arnulf » Fri, 08Oct10 14:33

Was hat damals unser Matura(Abitur)Kommissionsvorsitzender gesagt?: [img]smile/xmadfire.gif[/img]

[img]smile/xidea.gif[/img] "Es läßt sich nur verzögern, nicht verhindern" [img]smile/xidea.gif[/img]
Arnulf

Postby Leshrac » Fri, 09Jan09 18:20

Lucaboo2 wrote : I'm not so sure, Aussie... I read what Shark wrote, but at first glance I got it as: "I gotta put a partial walkthru on the Forum to reach the "hidden end" before that people start a mass suicide". But sure as hell your version would also work.
Obviously, it would work if we assume that all those who say "I got it" ar a whole bunch of ****** ***** ***, **** ******* ** *** ** *** **** **** *** ***** (auto-censored) and they just wrote it to get other Lagooneers jump out their windows [img]smile/mad.gif[/img]

Assuming the in-famous 3rd end exists, I just thought about these things:

1)Cloè "time-machine" puts up a loop that goes from the menu on. If there is a hidden entry to the 3rd end, 99% it must be in these part of the game: don't think that Shark-sensei put it out of the loop.
2)I suppose I clicked almost on everything in those parts of the game and nothing happened. But there are many "screens" where you just cannot click on anything (no cursor displayed). Maybe you have to unlock it with a keyboard command like the "time machine"? ;)

ok you day the word "time machine" but where or when could i use it just a lil hint i already played the game 3 times but that whole 3d ending made me curious
Leshrac
Pilot fish

Postby Arnulf » Fri, 09Jan09 18:38

Leshrac, in principle it is very simple and when you look more thoroughly on various threads written about that famous "Third end", you would have got it earlier.

The secret about the third end is the following: Starting from the scene after the arrival of Frank we have a triple choice to select by clicking on Nanny, Frank and the girls. Clicking on Nanny brings you in troubles and you must repeat parts of the game from a previous stage (No End). Clicking on Frank leads to Frank fucking Nanny, that is End Number One, And clicking on the girls leads to a young threesome, that is End Number Two. But if you play this threesome part thoroughly, you must take notice of the fact, that each one of the girls is able to finish Frank in her mouth. This Second End is therefore in realty a double-fold-end and can be seen as Second End and Third End. That is the whole secret!
Arnulf

Postby Leshrac » Tue, 09Jan13 01:37

Arnulf wrote : Leshrac, in principle it is very simple and when you look more thoroughly on various threads written about that famous "Third end", you would have got it earlier.

The secret about the third end is the following: Starting from the scene after the arrival of Frank we have a triple choice to select by clicking on Nanny, Frank and the girls. Clicking on Nanny brings you in troubles and you must repeat parts of the game from a previous stage (No End). Clicking on Frank leads to Frank fucking Nanny, that is End Number One, And clicking on the girls leads to a young threesome, that is End Number Two. But if you play this threesome part thoroughly, you must take notice of the fact, that each one of the girls is able to finish Frank in her mouth. This Second End is therefore in realty a double-fold-end and can be seen as Second End and Third End. That is the whole secret!

aah oh i got it.. so i had the 3d ending al along hehe

thanks for the explainin got kinda confused and all
Leshrac
Pilot fish

Return to Shark's games