HORNY AFTERNOON III

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: HORNY AFTERNOON III

Postby Arnulf » Tue, 08Oct07 18:31

htcp, download the game and put it on a usb-stick
Arnulf
Master of the skies and the waves

Postby sharkfan » Tue, 08Oct07 18:56

sharkfan
star of the reef

Postby kim » Thu, 08Oct09 01:58

Shark
Thanks for yet another brilliant game, each one better then the one before!

You seem to have hit the jackpot with nanny!.
The way you portray her coy sensuality in these last three games, she is the star of the show.
Or should I say a budding star, because the possibilities are limitless.

A couple of suggestions which readily come to mind:

After her recent visit, Wendy is missing Cloe and can not sleep thinking about her.
She seeks comfort in nanny’s bedroom where she gradually worms her way into nanny’s bed while confessing her lesbian urges and her sexual experiments with Cloe.
Nanny as always, very sympathetic, while getting quite aroused herself…… and one thing leads to another.............
It could end with nanny admitting to and promising to share (in future episodes) some of her own sexual experiences.

This could be the beginning of ‘1001 nanny nights’.
kim
great white shark

Postby Steve » Thu, 08Oct09 02:46

:lol: :lol: :lol:
You're right Kim, that could be the beginning of '1001 Nanny's nights'...Too good!
So Shark, wake up, it's time to work!!! There's a lot of job to do now :gluk: :/
Steve
star of the reef

Postby Arnulf » Thu, 08Oct09 06:41

Yes, it is very common now, to await from Nanny outstanding sexual actions. :clap: But when we look back to the previous HA-games, the basic property of Nanny everytimes was her authority. Even in the scenes of HA3 there is a heavyweighted point, one end of three, where Nanny virgorously cut the sexual activities. Each time, when Nanny goes sexual, she by herself was not the beginning part. What do we have until now? Some boobs-play, a massage and the fuching scene with Frank (This was the classic:...NO!.....DONT!.....STOP!.....DONT STOP!!!!!). If in future the role of Nanny woüld be changed too much into a slutty one, we would cease to have so much fun with her. Sexually oriented sluts we do have enough in the gaming scene.

As conclusion: We should admire Shark for his sensible way to hold Nanny on the small borderline between her authority and her sexual excursions! :clap: :clap:
Arnulf

Postby sharkfan » Thu, 08Oct09 07:39

I completely agree with Arnulf.
sharkfan
star of the reef

Postby David » Thu, 08Oct09 09:40

Shark, many thanks for another great game!!

:D
David
star of the reef

sex: Masculine

Postby Lucaboo2 » Thu, 08Oct09 10:43

100% agree with Arnulf... Wendy must keep the role of a subtle "Mistress of Puppets", leading the games where she wants to and sneaking into Nanny's intimate sphere (and others': Frank, the Teacher, and so on...) to make them do whatever she wants... :clap:
Lucaboo2
lagoon predator

Postby pottybob » Thu, 08Oct09 13:43

I too agree that she must keep her authority. After the bathroom scene HA2, Nanny and Wendy could have been developed further (against Nanny's better judgement of course). After Frank's performance and the 'cream' on Wendy's thigh. " Could you just rub that cream in Nanny?".... " that's so good. You don't mind if I touch myself?... I need your help too"... " Please help me relax..."...." "Oh I should not touch myself in your presence"...." It's OK Nanny." Oh dear, I must not get carried away" etc.

Ideas, Ideas but first Shark must have time for life and himself.
Thank you again Shark :clap: [img]smile/beer.gif[/img]
pottybob
great white shark

Postby kim » Fri, 08Oct10 02:49

Each time, when Nanny goes sexual, she by herself was not the beginning part.

That is precisely what makes her and these games so appealing, so I agree that it would ruin that appeal if she was to initiate any sexual advances.
But, as in the last two games, she can be quite easily cajoled to join in and to enjoy.
kim
great white shark

Postby Arnulf » Fri, 08Oct10 09:49

kim, you've got it!
Arnulf

Postby 60nowise » Fri, 08Oct10 10:10

Excuse me, people, when I ask a question to Arnulf in german, but I think my English could be not sufficiant for this!
Hallo Arnulf, wenn ich mir Dein walkthrough-video anschaue, habe ich nur ein Bild, wie von einer Wärmekamera. Was mache ich falsch oder welche Einstellungen muss ich vornehmen, damit ich ein normales Bild erhalte. Diese Frage ist nur interessehalber, ich habe das Spiel ohne Hilfe mit allen Varianten zu Ende spielen können. Für eine Antwort wäre ich dankbar.
60nowise
star of the reef

Postby Arnulf » Fri, 08Oct10 10:26

60nowise, ich habe keine Ahnung; vielleicht liegt es an der Datei selber, Du solltest diese testhalber nochmals downloaden. Wenn das nicht hilft: es ist eine normale wmv-Datei, ich kann mir nicht vorstellen, dass es an den codecs liegt. Ich werde die Frage weitergeben:

Hallo all viewers of the HA3 walkthrough video, 60nowise has got troubles in viewing the video, he says, he got a very bad picture-quality, as from an IR-camera ! My question: has anyone got similar problems and if yes, could it be solved and how?
Arnulf

Postby Lucaboo2 » Fri, 08Oct10 10:46

The only known trouble looking at HA3 images is that after a while can make your trousers not to fit so well anymore, especially on the front... This problem anyway can be solved with a certain type of "physical activity". :lol:
...Maybe the solution itself of this problem can be the origin of the "bad vision" 60nowise reported: my Momma always warned me that too much of that "activity" can make your eyes go blurry :D
Lucaboo2
lagoon predator

Postby Arnulf » Fri, 08Oct10 10:54

:lol: You are a real rogue, Lucaboo2, keep on going! [img]smile/hapface01.gif[/img] :crazy: [img]smile/hapface01.gif[/img]
Arnulf

PreviousNext

Return to Shark's games