HORNY AFTERNOON III

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: HORNY AFTERNOON III

Postby luke » Fri, 08Oct10 12:30

@60nowise
As said Arnulf (i can read and understand a little german since i learned it in school, but it's to hard to write in it :lol: ) try to redownload the file. If the problem continue, and if your computer runs with windows, try the freeware VLC Media player (you can easily find it with a small google search). That's what i used to show Arnulf's demo and it worked fine.
Que la Force de Shark soit avec toi / May the Shark Force be with you
luke

sex: Masculine

Postby 60nowise » Fri, 08Oct10 13:01

Thanks to Arnulf and luke! A redownload came to the same bad result, but the VLC media player, which luke recommended, works fine. Thanks a lot!
To Lucaboo 2: my Mom was similar to Yours, so it could not be a problem of that kind, You supposed! I mentioned in a former post: too tight trousers make impotent!
60nowise
star of the reef

Postby TOM » Fri, 08Oct10 13:06

[i][font=Arial][/font]
Felicidades por el nuevo Juego Horny AfternoonIII
He leido que necesitas ayuda para traducir, si quieres mandame el guion y lo traducire al Español
saludos
:clap: :clap: :clap:
TOM
Pilot fish

Postby luke » Fri, 08Oct10 13:30

...Maybe the solution itself of this problem can be the origin of the "bad vision" 60nowise reported: my Momma always warned me that too much of that "activity" can make your eyes go blurry :D

That's very funny... In France we say that this activity make you deaf [img]smile/wedge1.gif[/img]
luke

Postby Arnulf » Fri, 08Oct10 14:02

60nowise, I'm lucky, that you overcame your problem, although I could not succeed with my advice. But the next would have been "check your unpacking programme or try to use another player".

I also could hear in my younger life, that certain activities can cause heavy health problems, first of all, we alltogether would have lost our mind already! [img]smile/couto.gif[/img]
Arnulf
Master of the skies and the waves

Postby FlyingPoo » Fri, 08Oct10 19:09

hey haha whats that sposed to mean haha
FlyingPoo
great white shark

Postby cruiser » Sat, 08Oct11 10:51

Haha Arnulf!! :D :D
Dam cant read without my bottlebottom thick glasses [img]smile/!fou.gif[/img]

He 60nowise what wmplayer you use?I havent anny problems.
I have WMP 10 running on XP/service pack 2 and opera as browser
but I have installed Mega Codec Pack .It includes a lot of different codecs and wmp classic.Its a large program over 100 mb and you can choose what codecs you will have install.

greetings cruiser
cruiser
star of the reef

Postby Arnulf » Sat, 08Oct11 11:11

Hi, cruiser, I think, it's not primarily a failure of codecs, because if you are missing the right codec, the video would not run at all and not with a bad picture quality. Maybe it's the player itself, anolder version or so.

If I had a wish for free, I would get always the basic (technical) infos together with the question for remedies.

BTW, I also use the last version of WMP and an arseful of various codecs.
Arnulf

Postby cruiser » Sat, 08Oct11 13:23

Hi Arnulf

If I translate right....you are thinking about a technical FAQ section??

and about older WMP when I think back....I mean to remember that version 8 or 9 wasnt working right.
cruiser
star of the reef

Postby Arnulf » Sat, 08Oct11 14:06

[img]smile/eek.gif[/img]Not at all, cruiser, I only wanted to say, that in individual cases of questions, such as 60nowise had, it would be helpful to inform us about the running software versions, browsers etc. such as you did, just above. I really don't want to make things more complicated (that could be taken as a hint for being someone slightly going mad, caused by extensive masturbation :lol: :o :lol: )
Arnulf

Postby cruiser » Sat, 08Oct11 14:25

Hi Arnulf

There you can see what happens by extensive masturbation
you cant read the dictionary correctly :fume:
cruiser
star of the reef

Postby Bonhomie » Tue, 08Oct14 13:58

luke wrote :
That's very funny... In France we say that this activity make you deaf [img]smile/wedge1.gif[/img]

Pardon? .............. :)
Bonhomie
Games Master

Postby luke » Tue, 08Oct14 15:53

Bonhomie wrote :

Pardon? .............. :)

Parlez plus fort, j'entends rien [img]smile/xsmilegah.gif[/img] [img]smile/silly.gif[/img] [img]smile/!nuts.gif[/img]
luke

Postby Vimto » Mon, 08Nov03 18:10

Hi everyone. Im a big fan of the HA games and Sensual Experiment, but new to the forum.

Was just going through the games again and something occured to me, which may or may not be a pile of rubbish so forgive me if I embarass myself or if this has been asked before. But the fair haired young lady in SE looks alot like Cloe in HA3. Are they the same person? and if so could we be seeing "Cloe's" friend from SE in future HA games?

Great work Shark BTW
Vimto
Pilot fish

Postby Lucaboo2 » Mon, 08Nov03 19:03

Vimto wrote : Hi everyone. Im a big fan of the HA games and Sensual Experiment, but new to the forum.

Was just going through the games again and something occured to me, which may or may not be a pile of rubbish so forgive me if I embarass myself or if this has been asked before. But the fair haired young lady in SE looks alot like Cloe in HA3. Are they the same person? and if so could we be seeing "Cloe's" friend from SE in future HA games?

Great work Shark BTW

Well, I noticed that too: the two girl look quite the same, and both have a taste for lesbian games... It could be a good idea if we suppose her to be another schoolmate of Cloè and Wendy and in HA4 Shark was going to tell us some of the secrets of the Boarding School... :love:
Lucaboo2
lagoon predator

PreviousNext

Return to Shark's games