question

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: question

Postby crazywheels » Sat, 09Feb21 08:37

i haven't been on the past couple days but Arnulf n luke u 2 r really pissing me off! How many times do I have 2 apologize 4 writing the same post when I dnt know how 2 get back 2 the main fuckin page! 2ndly there r a billion posts on this site, how the hell am I suppose 2 fuckin no the same fuckin question already been fuckin asked?
crazywheels
sirens hunter

Postby Arnulf » Sat, 09Feb21 10:40

Hi, crazywheels, I can well understand yor problems for finding through the forum. But there are only a few sections, which you can see on the index page and if you go to respective the section index page, you'll find always the newest posts on top and the other ones in chronolocical order.

Just one tip: if you want to delete a single post (maybe because of you have written it twice) you just click on the second symbol of your post (on top of the post right side) this symbol is "edit this message" and brings back the message to the stage where you can write on it, correct some parts or add something. You can also delete this message, if you want. If you have made some editorial changes on this post, you'll find on the bottom of the post a hint, such as "Last edited by crazywheels on......."
I'll show you this hint on the bottom of this message:
Arnulf
Master of the skies and the waves

Postby machamp623 » Sat, 09Feb21 10:45

bob you might want to re-word that. so that it makes sence.
also if you need another native english speaking scrïpt checker, im avalible.
machamp623
lagoon predator

Postby Arnulf » Sat, 09Feb21 11:02

Hi, pottybob and machamp623, have you already contacted Shark?
I hope so! My proposal was not to get a complete rewording, but only something like a fine-tuning. Hopefully my English is not too bad. I'd appreciate, if you let me see the outcome of your efforts, if any, f.i. by PM.
Arnulf
Master of the skies and the waves

Postby Mr.Bae » Sat, 09Feb21 14:42

Hey, Shark! I can't send E-Mail to you. So I replied on your private massage which was sent me. I didn't good well in English grammer, but my translation will be nearly correct.
Thanks to your atentions, and your effort!
Mr.Bae
sirens hunter

Postby sharkfan » Sat, 09Feb21 15:58

Hey Crazywheels,

No big deal man. [img]smile/tedhingue2.gif[/img] Everything is cool. No need to apologize. No one is trying to insult or embarrass you or wants you to aplogoize. [img]smile/rainfro.gif[/img] They are just trying to help because they know that more people = more ideas = better forum. And that's it. If you want, you can tell us about yourself under Introductions.

Either way, Welcome To The Lagoon! What kind of beer do you like? Grab some suntan lotion and a pool chair, beers are over there, and jump in. If you want to snorkle later, you might catch a glimpse of a mermaid or two. At the very least, I think we will get another look at the Nanny soon! Image
sharkfan
star of the reef

Postby crazywheels » Sat, 09Feb21 19:41

sharkfan man u say everything is cool n they r just trying 2 help; then y when I mistakenly asked that question 2ice they jumped down my throat?
crazywheels
sirens hunter

Postby TrenchCart » Sat, 09Feb21 22:30

Crazywheels, you know, most people here don't speak english. Not as their native language anyway.
Mistakes and misunderstanding are quite understandable given those reasons.
Also,pardon me for being blunt but your style is aggressive. You use InstanMessenger style abbreviations on a forum where it makes no real sense to do so.
In fact that may be a contributing factor as to why we misunderstand what you are trying to say.
I'm not trying to cut you down, just trying to explain why.
Again, most people here speak french, german, polish, swedish and maybe even swahili for all we know so there is a definite language barrier here.
To top that off there are also subtle cultural differences that are very hard to notice on the internet.
TrenchCart
great white shark

Postby sharkfan » Sun, 09Feb22 06:05

Crazywheels,

Glad to see you still visit.[img]smile/beer.gif[/img] [img]smile/beer.gif[/img] [img]smile/twixy.gif[/img] [img]smile/twixy.gif[/img]
As far as I can tell, no one is jumping down your throat on purpose. If you feel like that, they don't mean it. Xeris apologized without being asked to by anyone and Trenchcart is right, for some of the people here english is not a first language so what they say might be too direct but they mean no harm. I have not seen anyone hold a grudge here. [img]smile/!icon_lol.gif[/img] [img]smile/!icon_lol.gif[/img] And I know that their english is better than my version of their language.

Shark is from France, so I figure we are lucky that there is english in this forum (and his games) at all. I have been coming here for many years and I have never seen anyone treated badly on purpose. [img]smile/beer.gif[/img]
sharkfan
star of the reef

Postby Biquettino » Sun, 09Feb22 11:38

les tensions sont fortes lorsqu'un jeu va sortir alors du calme comme dirait un de nos célèbres acteurs français "calme, décontracté du gland" merci Gérard pour c'est belle parole. :hic: :hic: :hic:
Désolé pour la langue je ne sais pas du tout écrire en anglais donc vive google traduction. :top: :top: :clap: :clap:
Biquettino
great white shark

Postby Budokai » Mon, 09Feb23 17:25

shark, doy you already have someone to translate from English to Spanish? if not, count me in if you think you need it. I have plenty of time this month ;)
Budokai
great white shark

Postby shark » Mon, 09Feb23 17:49

Budokai wrote : shark, doy you already have someone to translate from English to Spanish? if not, count me in if you think you need it. I have plenty of time this month ;)

Ok , of course. I send you the english text in PM.
But if you use all your free month, the sharkies will be furious: the game must be online before the week end [img]smile/AR15firing.gif[/img]
shark
Site Admin

sex: Masculine

Postby Cloé » Mon, 09Feb23 23:29

can I translate ;
aaaaahhhhhhh.....aaaaaaaaa.......aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh ............

Cloé
legend of the South Seas

Postby Budokai » Mon, 09Feb23 23:47

Cloé better if you record it and shark incorporates it to the game Image
Budokai
great white shark

Postby Cloé » Tue, 09Feb24 00:42

y como te parece estos gritos ?
Cloé
legend of the South Seas