Alison Games

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: Alison Games

Postby garona » Tue, 09Feb03 15:17

I have just started playing in Shark's Lagoon, and absolutely love the games I have played. But, I do have a question for all if anyone has an answer, would love to know it. I have recently tried to download both Alison games, and I have run into a problem. I can't seem to play them. The folders that I download are in fact showing that they are empty. I am currently running on Windows Vista 32 bit OS. I really wanna know the exact steps I need to take to actually play the games. Hope to hear something about it soon. Later guys and gals.
garona
Pilot fish

Postby Arnulf » Tue, 09Feb03 16:28

Hi, garona, first welcome to the forum! It is a well-known problem in Vista that zip-files not always do what they should. [img]smile/xmadfire.gif[/img]
The usual unzipping step is to left-click on the file and to select from the pop-up menu to unzip the file into a empty folder. This should be done by the system itself but often results in showing that the target folder is still empty. You should try to use a separate unzipping program (a lot of them are to get with google as freeware). [img]smile/xpopcorn.gif[/img]
Arnulf
Master of the skies and the waves

Postby sharkfan » Tue, 09Feb03 18:24

I use Vista also and I have always used winrar to unzip files. The version I have says it is only good for 30 days for free but I have been using it for years. I have almost no problems extracting files. I believe you can download it here:

http://www.download.com/WinRAR/3000-225 ... 07677.html

[img]smile/kneu_drink.gif[/img] [img]smile/beer.gif[/img]
sharkfan
star of the reef

Postby garona » Tue, 09Feb03 19:04

Okay? Tried to extract the files with WinRAR, but still no luck. How exactly do I use this to open the game up?
garona
Pilot fish

Postby secadm » Tue, 09Feb03 19:39

the problem is that the extracted files have the hidden property set, so you cant see them
after extracting (at least tha was the problem with my download). Extract the to a folder and make windows show you the hidden files and you're OK
secadm
Pilot fish

Postby garona » Tue, 09Feb03 19:44

Not used to really downloading and having to unzip files, but finally got it, yeahhh. Working on IBWA right now. Thank you for everyone that helped me, nice to see people that care once in a while. When exactly is shark going to release another HA game? Not that I am complaining or anything, Wendy is enough of us to all handle. Anyway, I am sure glad I found this site, and am grateful to have people here to help whenever needed. Thank you all for your help. Later.
garona
Pilot fish

Postby sharkfan » Tue, 09Feb03 19:47

Hey Garona,

Here is exactly what I did. I went to this page:

http://shark.hornygamer.com/vbgames_fil ... lison.html

and clicked the picture of Sweet Alison and saved it to My Desktop. When the download was complete, I right-clicked the file and chose "Open With" and clicked "Winrar" (if it is not in the list select browse and chose any ".exe" on your computer and then Winrar should show up in the list). Winrar will open it but the purchase license window appears so I clicked "Close". Then I double clicked "SWEETALISON-install.exe" (size-10,647,919)to open the installer so I could install the game.

You can also click the "SWEETALISON.exe" once to highlight it and then click the "Extract to" button in the upper left of the window and choose someplace easy like My Desktop.

Hope this helps. [img]smile/xsgrin.gif[/img] [img]smile/xsgrin.gif[/img]

Hey Garona--glad you got the games working. There is nothing more frustrating than not getting a game to run.
sharkfan
star of the reef

Postby garona » Tue, 09Feb03 20:23

Does anyone else notice some lag in the game when you are doing actions such as rubbing Alison? Just wondering if there is anything that I can adjust on my computer to make the game work a little smoother? A little more help again I know.
garona
Pilot fish

Postby Arnulf » Tue, 09Feb03 21:10

garona, this is also a well known property of the game. [img]smile/085.gif[/img] You can read about in various threads here in the forum. [img]smile/xread.gif[/img] The speed of reactions of the game depends on various parameters, which also are not so clear. It can happen that rubbing Alison on her breasts to orgasm makes not the sufficient effect, so that you loose because of reaching your orgasm too early. It is a thing of skill and feeling. Shark says, that the game is one of his oldest and because of the loss of basic program information it is not possible to do some adjustment on it. I personally had to spend a lot of time and frustration but finally I got it! [img]smile/xidea.gif[/img] If you want to avoid frustration, play Sweet Anais, which is very similar to Alison but is sraight to play. [img]smile/xsasmokin.gif[/img]
Arnulf

Postby garona » Tue, 09Feb03 21:21

The game itself just like "skips". Just wondering if it was something to do with how my computer settings were, or if it was a ghost in the game. Already beat In Bed, on to Sweet Alison. I think that the games that are set in the format of gameplay like Sweet Alison, and Sweet Anais is pretty cool, shark should make more, if they take less time than the Horny Afternoons, but they are awesome too. Horny Afternoon was the best though, need more Horny Afternoons with Wendy and Cloe touching themselves, and of course the nanny. Sensual Experiment was really good too. Okay, well thank you for all the help, and hope to see more of the lastest installments of Wendy and friends. Later.
garona
Pilot fish

Postby Arnulf » Mon, 09Feb09 01:44

Another tip for playing Sweet Alison: The first orgasm of Alison isn't easy to get because it is very close to get her arousal up before your own orgasm is reached. To overcome this situation it is possible to let the first orgasm out of consideration and continue to undress Alison. This can be reached when you take off her shirt when the arousal is over 50% but not high enough to let Alison take over the pussy rubbing action. You can Alison undress until she only wears her panties. You then have available the tickling finger and the next orgasm is more easy to get.

But if you want a demonstration, here is a demo-video as a walkthrough:
For downloading the demo-video click here:Image
Arnulf

Postby LRM » Tue, 09Apr28 10:29

sharkfan wrote : Hey Garona,

Here is exactly what I did. I went to this page:

http://shark.hornygamer.com/vbgames_fil ... lison.html

and clicked the picture of Sweet Alison and saved it to My Desktop. When the download was complete, I right-clicked the file and chose "Open With" and clicked "Winrar" (if it is not in the list select browse and chose any ".exe" on your computer and then Winrar should show up in the list). Winrar will open it but the purchase license window appears so I clicked "Close". Then I double clicked "SWEETALISON-install.exe" (size-10,647,919)to open the installer so I could install the game.

You can also click the "SWEETALISON.exe" once to highlight it and then click the "Extract to" button in the upper left of the window and choose someplace easy like My Desktop.

Hope this helps. [img]smile/xsgrin.gif[/img] [img]smile/xsgrin.gif[/img]

Hey Garona--glad you got the games working. There is nothing more frustrating than not getting a game to run.

Thank You SharkFan
Got Wood?
LRM

sex: Masculine

Postby sharkfan » Tue, 09Apr28 10:42

Always glad to help. And I love your avatar. [img]smile/zemin.gif[/img] [img]smile/disturbed.gif[/img]
sharkfan
star of the reef

Return to Shark's games