"First time", a "Horny afternoon III" ad

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: "First time", a "Horny afternoon III" ad

Postby Cloé » Sun, 09Feb22 19:54

I know..... and it's what I said "call me" and not "type me" ! hihihi !!!!
tj can use a PM....

Cloé
legend of the South Seas

Postby cruiser » Mon, 09Feb23 13:04

Oopps... youre right Arnulf...it was my mistake

i hope our p/tite sirene Image doesnt lead my on a reef[img]smile/zoumzoumzeng.gif[/img]
cruiser
star of the reef

sex: Masculine

Postby Arnulf » Mon, 09Feb23 13:29

[img]smile/thumb.gif[/img]cruiser, our p/tite sirene has no reason for such things, she made the same error (but she gave a good argument not to be caught on it).[img]smile/fuck.gif[/img]
Arnulf
Master of the skies and the waves

Postby BlueSpanner » Sun, 09Mar01 09:37

Ok, got it. Thanks again. Found the answer on page 4.

Sheesh! Great game as usual.

Blue
BlueSpanner
Pilot fish

Postby doodannnbad » Sun, 09May17 04:08

um what do i do after lubrication??
doodannnbad
Pilot fish

Postby Arnulf » Sun, 09May17 09:31

doodannnbad, you should help Wendy to relax, play with her pussy?!

And, please, don't post the same message so often! Image
Arnulf

Postby digits » Sun, 09May17 14:39

Arnulf wrote :
And, please, don't post the same message so often! Image

floodannndbad?
[img]kator/smiley26.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img]
digits
lagoon predator

Postby Squeeky » Mon, 09May18 11:14

What with so many asking the same repetitive questions, "How do I get ...?" I'm wondering about another forum "category" or something placed between the banner of the "Administrator's Welcome" and the Forum index.

I'm concerned that something embedded between the welcome and the index wouldn't be read but my proposition for that would be a box labelled "Got Game Problems?"
Text would read (or similiar) -
1. Hints to play a Shark game.
2. Where to find a Shark game.
3. Next Shark game.
(updated from time to time by Shark or moderators).

A link would take the person to a body of text something like an FAQ.

My favoured position however is in the Forum Index right after the "Introductions". It would read the same as above. I think that might be noticed, and might cut down on those "calls" by those who cannot bother to do a little research.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby LRM » Mon, 09May18 12:01

Squeeky wrote : What with so many asking the same repetitive questions, "How do I get ...?" I'm wondering about another forum "category" or something placed between the banner of the "Administrator's Welcome" and the Forum index.

I'm concerned that something embedded between the welcome and the index wouldn't be read but my proposition for that would be a box labeled "Got Game Problems?"
Text would read (or similar) -
1. Hints to play a Shark game.
2. Where to find a Shark game.
3. Next Shark game.
(updated from time to time by Shark or moderators).

A link would take the person to a body of text something like an FAQ.

My favored position however is in the Forum Index right after the "Introductions". It would read the same as above. I think that might be noticed, and might cut down on those "calls" by those who cannot bother to do a little research.

I'm one of new kids here but I see a need for something to ease the repetitive questions (the current rules aren't doing it). I think Arnulf and Luke deserve a Knighthood. Shark deserves Royalty status! IMHO
L

I would also like to see the "See the message before submitting" option that appears on edit menu added below the initial "Send your message" button on the submit menu.
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby Arnulf » Mon, 09May18 12:57

LRM, I'm sure that in the edit menue the function "see the message before submitting" is well included. Maybe this function is not at the same place as in the normal message creating and sending menu, but please have a look on it! It's not at the left side but you can find it below the "send yor message" button.

For Squeeky, I may have the advice, that all the functions he moans are present there. In the forum we have certain sections, two of them dealing directly with some help for Shark's games: "Sharks games" and "Doctor shark consultatons". And if you need additional help, on the lagoon website there you can go to the sexy games and on the right bottom corner there is a link "Arnulf can help you" which leads to all the walkthrough-demo-videos existing for almost the whole range of the Shark's games.

I would ask me : "What do you all want to get else??"
Arnulf

Postby co90921 » Mon, 09May18 18:23

"My favoured position however is in the Forum Index right after the "Introductions". It would read the same as above. I think that might be noticed, and might cut down on those "calls" by those who cannot bother to do a little research."

Squeeky:

I follow your rationale and tend to agree with your idea. Have a seperate bar on the Forum Index Page that states: " For questions concerning all games: see "Doctor Shark Consultations" and in "Sexy Games"; see "Arnulf can help you". Possibly add a disclaimer statement in that bar stating "Please send all game questions or problems to the two above mentioned sites only." Just my own thoughts.

Arnulf:

By the way.... I use that ("see the message before submitting") button all of the time.
co90921
star of the reef

Postby Arnulf » Mon, 09May18 18:48

Hi, My special greetings to all the helpers. But, by the way, this discussion also takes place at the wrong section. This kind of discussions should be carried out in the section "Shark's lagoon". This may show you, that for newcomers it is not so easy to place their posts to the right place. In this concern I intend to be very understanding for those faults.

I am aware that the operating system of the forum never can be perfect and I think, in general we all can live with some little deviations from the right way. We just should give our hints to those which are posting a little incorrectly and the really heavy faults will be contiuously deleted or corrected by Shark and the moderators.

The main thing about this forum is at any time that all the sharkies should find here an area of fun and relaxing!
Arnulf

Postby co90921 » Mon, 09May18 19:29

Arnulf wrote : Hi, My special greetings to all the helpers. But, by the way, this discussion also takes place at the wrong section. This kind of discussions should be carried out in the section "Shark's lagoon". This may show you, that for newcomers it is not so easy to place their posts to the right place. In this concern I intend to be very understanding for those faults.

I am aware that the operating system of the forum never can be perfect and I think, in general we all can live with some little deviations from the right way. We just should give our hints to those which are posting a little incorrectly and the really heavy faults will be contiuously deleted or corrected by Shark and the moderators.

The main thing about this forum is at any time that all the sharkies should find here an area of fun and relaxing!

I agree with you, especially your last line. Can the posts from "Squeeky's" on down be moved to "Sharks Lagoon"?
co90921
star of the reef

Postby Arnulf » Tue, 09May19 19:35

co90921, I think, we should let the messages on their place, because it would be easy to move an entire topic, where single posts cannot be moved together. But I think, it is not so critical and if you are interested in the right order here in the forum, you can take care of such things in the future.
Arnulf

Postby co90921 » Tue, 09May19 19:49

Arnulf wrote : co90921, I think, we should let the messages on their place, because it would be easy to move an entire topic, where single posts cannot be moved together. But I think, it is not so critical and if you are interested in the right order here in the forum, you can take care of such things in the future.

Understood....... [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
co90921
star of the reef

PreviousNext

Return to Shark's games