HA story-requesting permission

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: HA story-requesting permission

Postby petuchi10 » Wed, 09Jun10 08:33

Hey Shark, I posted a message to you about 6 months ago about writing a spin-off story of the Horny Afternoon series. Well, I'm excited to report that I've finished the story! However, in these past 6 months, I've discovered the world of writing erotica for profit. I plan to submit my story to a story contest sponsered by a sex toy company in the UK called LoveHoney. I humbly request your blessing to submit it.

A few things you should know before you make a decision:

The story only covers the first HA game and is actually more inspired by HA than based on it. To avoid infringing on anything that you've done, I've changed the name of the story and the character's names in the story. Plus, there are a couple of scenes that didn't happen in HA that I've put into my story. During Wendy's masturbation scene in HA where she uses a candle, my character (Lucy) uses an actual vibrator made by this toy company in the UK (requirement of the story). I can pass my story along to you for your perusal if you'd like. I would need to know your answer by Monday June 22nd as the deadline for submission is the 30th and I want the judges to have time to read my story. Thank you for your assistance.

P.S. Here's a character guide to my story

Lucy=Wendy
Marie=Nanny
Marco=piano teacher (I forget his name in HA)
petuchi10
great white shark

Postby shark » Wed, 09Jun10 10:14

no problem for me, of course. can we have the text of the story?
shark
Site Admin

sex: Masculine

Postby petuchi10 » Wed, 09Jun10 12:36

Of course! I'm not sure where or how to post the text to this board, but with a little guidence, I should have it here in no time at all.

P.S. Be advised! There is some explicit wording in this story. Not that I feel it will be a problem, but I want to give fair warning to anyone who reads it.
petuchi10
great white shark

Postby Arnulf » Wed, 09Jun10 13:15

Hi, petuchi10, There are simple means to get your story into the lagoon:

1) You can e-mail it to Shark ( his e-mail connection you can use from the icon on the right upper side of Shark's post showing the letter image.

2) if it is not too long, you also can post it here as a thread.

3) you can upload it (for example on Rapidshare) and post the download-link here in the forum (When you not are familiar with the uploading procedure, please send me a Private Message and I would help you. But you also can contact Shark-sensai for support.
Arnulf
Master of the skies and the waves

Postby petuchi10 » Thu, 09Jun11 11:40

Thank you Arnulf for your gracious help. I know exactly how I will handle this now. I will e-mail it to Shark before anything else. I do this over the other two options because it is definitely too long (16 pages in a Word document) to post here as a thread and the rules of the contest prevent me from submitting or otherwise publishing it anywhere else before the contest ends (it will be about two weeeks at the earliest; a month at the latest if I find out I win) As soon as I'm allowed to do so, I will post a link here so that all here in the Lagoon may read this story. Thanks again for all your help.
petuchi10
great white shark

Postby LRM » Thu, 09Jun11 23:58

Thank You petuchi10, I look forward to reading the story.
L
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby petuchi10 » Fri, 09Jun12 09:54

Ok! I've submitted the story to Shark via e-mail. Shark, please let me know if you didn't get it and I will re-send it. All that we have left to do know is wait until I can post the link to the story here in the Lagoon.
petuchi10
great white shark

Postby shark » Fri, 09Jun12 18:50

I read it: nice and hot... very hot.
I have remembered my first pics of Nanny and Wendy… a good time for me...
I hope the text will be diffused soon.
shark
Site Admin

Postby petuchi10 » Sat, 09Jun13 02:46

Thank you again Shark for your praise. It means so much to me as an aspiring writer.

Hopefully, I can pass on the story to the Lagoon sooner rather than later. It will still be about three weeks at the earliest. It's a little bit like waiting for Shark's next game to come out ;)
petuchi10
great white shark

Postby Bonhomie » Sun, 09Jun14 15:58

Check the rules of the competition petuchi.

Writing Competitions sometimes have a rule that entries have never been 'published' (or shown) before.

It is something to do with copyright if they proceed to publish it in conjunction with their product.
Shark may have to hold showing it here in the Lagoon until after the competition.
Bonhomie
Games Master

Postby petuchi10 » Mon, 09Jun15 09:07

Yes, I am aware of the rules stipulating the story having been unpublished and have been in communication with Shark and others (as this conversation thread displays) about keeping the story out of the Lagoon until the competition ends and the winners have been announced. It will be two weeks (June 30th) at the very earliest that I can pass on the story in the Lagoon. At the latest, it will be a month (the end of July) before I can release it here. This will only be in the event that I win in any capacity. It's just a waiting game from here. Thank you for bringing this to the attention of the Lagoon though.
petuchi10
great white shark

Return to Shark's games