Hi Lagoon people here iam with the brilliant idea for HA

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: Hi Lagoon people here iam with the brilliant idea for HA

Postby D3MPSY » Tue, 09Jul21 14:58

Cast Of Characters

Wendy = Wendy
Cloe = Friend of wendy
Shark = Brother of wendy
Nanny = Nanny of wendy and mother of wendys father
Mother = Mother of Wendy
Father = Father of wendy
Bathroom repair = Bathroom repair

Here is the story Start=

wendy and cloe is sitting in the garden and talking about the upcoming fashion show and having a peaceful nature view.
suddenly nanny comes out and say=
wendy its about time that you should clean the house
and wendy says ok i will clean the house then cloe says nanny can i help wendy to cause its a big house and would love to be a great help to my best friend
nanny says alright but avoid breaking any thing cloe and wendy agree to it......

Later in the house cloe and wendy is in wendys room
and cloe says to wendy oh my wendy this house is sure big enough for both of us to clean i have a idea why dont we clean the separate rooms in the manner we will be able to complete our work sooner wendy says yea thts a great idea then cloe says ok this is your room and you know your room better so you start with your room and i will start with the room opposite to you and wendy says thats nanny's room be careful don't break anything or else she will ground me and cloe carry on to nannys room........

In Nannys rooms
while cloe is cleaning everything suddenly she finds a black wooden box on the ground but its lock so now we have to interact
and (THAT'S A SECRET)

cloe takes her panty out and ANOTHER SECRET but suddenly the door taps and wendy shout cloe come out fast and they go out and wendy take her downstairs and their wendys mom and dad and her bro was their to spent sometime with nanny
wendy introduce cloe to her parents and her bro cloe gets horny while looking at her bro and she whispers in wendys ears i want him wendys giggles and says wait i will introduce you to him... then wendys mom needed to get refresh she ask nanny and says i need to have a bath wendys says nanny the downstairs shower is not working i need to call the guy bathroom repiar guy again then wendys says to her mom use nannys bathroom her mom goes up stair wendys nanny goes into the kitchen for some tea her father sits and watches the tv and wendy introduce cloe to her bro while cloe and wendys bro her talking wendys says oh my i have to call the bathroom repair guys i going to call him then cloe says hi and intro her self to wendys bro and he says can you show me wendys room cause i need to rest after a big days she says ok they both go up and while he is lying on the bed eyes closed cloe have some horny ideas ..........

later in nannys room wendys mom goes in the room and and goes in the bathroom....

later wendys is calling the bathroom repair guy and he comes in the bathroom with wendy and wendys directs him where to fix the shower

laters the action starts

wendys mom in the bathroom
suddenly nanny comes amd we have to hide the stuff in the water of the bathtub....
nanny sees wendys mom naked in the bathtub and she says oh my i am sorry i shud have knocked before entering the bathroom wendys moms says its ok and she says could please hand me the shampoo and nanny turn around to get the shampoo and suddenly she see a horny magazine and says this must be someones magazine AND ANOTHER SECRET

then cloe takes out sharks pant and start rubbing his dick and start giving him a blow job and suddenly she feels tried cause shark is sleeping
she goes down stairs and she look at wendys dad ANOTHER SECRET

everyone comes out of there room quietly and act normal and every wendys mom and dads says tht its was best afternoon we had here i guess we have to leave no nannny we will see you later again thankx for all the fun after that cloe goes into nanny's room ANOTHER SECRET

i hope sir shark you like it this is the master piece i have made for the upcoming HA i hope you will create this game like this ...... as i have wrote in the email and private msg

I need your response on this my idea please

Regard your Best FAN EVER
D3MPSY Image
D3MPSY
great white shark

Re: Hi Lagoon people here iam with the brilliant idea for HA

Postby shark » Tue, 09Jul21 17:12

Try the panel... Image
shark
Site Admin

sex: Masculine

Return to Shark's games