Late night at the Office style?

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: Late night at the Office style?

Postby Kittau » Wed, 09Aug19 01:40

Hey Shark! I'm a big fan, and I've been coming back to tis site for quite a while. The first game of yours that I played was Late Night at the Office, and I loved it! I love all of your games, but I miss the gameplay of Late Night and previous games. Ever since Hot Sand it has been hold to click, and I miss using the Hand icon to play with the girls. When it's just hold to click I feel like I'm just watching the action and not participating in it. I really hope you make a sequal to Late Night in the same style of play as the first. Please understand that I think the new games are still great, but I hope you consider doing another game or 2 in the old way, preferably without adding the blue arousal bar from Sweet Alison, In Bed With Alison, and Sweet Anais.
Kittau
Pilot fish

Postby Kittau » Sat, 09Aug22 04:16

Over 400 views and no response? Doesn't anyone else want a sequal to Late Night at the Office?

S'il vous plaît envisager de faire un autre. C'était et c'est toujours un grand jeu, et même si vous ne faites pas une autre, vous devriez envisager de faire un autre jeu du même style de gameplay. J'aime vraiment les nouveaux jeux trop ne vous méprenez pas. Si vous avez besoin d'idées, je les ai pas.

Please forgive any mis translations, I do not speak french and used a translator. Thanks.
Kittau
Pilot fish

Postby MonoKai » Sat, 09Aug22 05:07

No, i love the style from Horny Afternoon etc. Late night at the office is a nice game but i don't need handtools etc.
MonoKai
Pilot fish

Postby Cloé » Sat, 09Aug22 14:11

at least shark is buzy with a project game.....so be patient
Cloé
legend of the South Seas

Postby Squeeky » Sat, 09Aug22 15:18

Cloé wrote : at least shark is buzy with a project game.....so be patient

Hope that project is not swimming the Lagoon with the mermaids, unless that is for research. We wouldn't want him distracted from a piece of excellence [img]images/icones/icon12.gif[/img] now would we? [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img]
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

sex: Masculine

Postby Arnulf » Sat, 09Aug22 19:23

Hi, Squeeky, don't be so serious, you know, if Shark is playing with mermaids and other maids, it would always be an improvement of his sexual imaginations. So, let him do, what is good for him and we all will get our profit thereof![img]smile/fuck.gif[/img]
Arnulf
Master of the skies and the waves

Postby shark » Sat, 09Aug22 23:40

The gamaplay of first games was interesting, but I quickly understood the limits of the actions: to caress or seize for the hand, nipples or sex for the finger…
I am affraid to be bored and I cannot like to create new games if I cannot find something new.
Then, I decided to write stories and it's great fun for me (especially when Cloé writes with me).
The gameplay will certainly evolve in the future, but in the next series, I want to still tell a story.
shark
Site Admin

Postby Kittau » Wed, 09Aug26 12:41

I think the way Don't Wake Her was made was a good example of how to use the hand icon best. Maybe consider Late Night at the Office 2 with a deeper story, and the play style of Don't Wake Her (as far as the icon worked). No matter how you make it I would be excited to see another Late Night someday. I know you have a full plate Shark, and I appreciate all you have done for us. I wish I knew how to make games like you so I could help!
Kittau
Pilot fish

Postby udo951 » Fri, 09Sep11 16:30

hi there,
I'm, new to this board and I must say I'm very impressed by your games, Shark.
I especially liked "late at the office", cool soundtrack and exciting action. So, it would be me too, who would appreciate a second part of this with hot Angela.
Keep up the good work.
udo951
udo951
Pilot fish

Postby shark » Fri, 09Sep11 19:29

welcome udo951.
"late night" is an old game...
Now, Angela is married, has stopped her job and bring up her four children... she became very serious...[img]smile/zoumzoumzeng.gif[/img]
shark
Site Admin

Postby udo951 » Fri, 09Sep11 19:46

hi Shark,

thanks for replying.
So, Angela has stopped working. Too bad. Anyway, I'm sure she still looks very pretty and I would love to see her again in a mature fashion. What about a revival, you know that kind of thing: children out of the house, husband working, A. home alone and bored!! Man, I would adore her.
Wel, don't want to distract for too long from what you are doing, since this must be fabulous.
Cheers
u
udo951
Pilot fish

Postby Ken » Wed, 09Oct28 16:08

Image Still trying to figure out first game . Can't get her meter to go up. But I would like a part 2. Image
Ken
great white shark

Postby DiTo » Wed, 09Oct28 20:07

Hmmm Ken,
Is this something you have more often?
Maybe you should try to be nice to her.
With me that works all the time ;-)
DiTo
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Postby Arnulf » Wed, 09Oct28 21:54

Hi, Ken, there are a lot of options which can help you. If you have troubles in not knowing how to play, just type in your keyboard the word help. You'll get an online hint. Then there are walkthroughs on the Lagoon website as well as on the Horny Gamer website.

If you have technical problems with the arousalbar in spite of playing correctly, then you shouls try to download the game again, which you can do from Sharks Lagoon as well as from the Horny Gamer website. If your downloads don't work sufficiently, try to play the game online from one of the aforementioned websites or from both of them.

If you continuously fail to play the game, then you should check the functions of your computer. Try another browser, check the value of your cache memory adjustment or check the version of your flash player.

If all these means fail, try to meet DiTo, because she said that with her personally all the moves would work!Image
Arnulf
Master of the skies and the waves

Postby DiTo » Thu, 09Oct29 00:32

You know where to find me!!
DiTo
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Next

Return to Shark's games