Secret Fantasy Dreams

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: Secret Fantasy Dreams

Postby Arnulf » Thu, 09Mar26 02:59

Hi, Ninjamonkeee, You should read the threads here in the forum more thoroughly!
http://sharks-lagoon.aceboard.fr/215394-2631-5770-9-Secret-Fantasy-Dreams.htm
Arnulf
Master of the skies and the waves

Postby PartyTimeGirl23 » Thu, 09Mar26 10:49

*applause* You never cease to amaze me shark...I loved the new game!!! So good and wait anxiously for the next one! ^_^
PartyTimeGirl23
Pilot fish

Postby digits » Thu, 09Mar26 17:54

shark wrote : ask Cloé for a long version...

Please post a warning before adding it to the site.

I'd better tie myself to the reef... Basic safety measure. [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img]
digits
lagoon predator

Postby Arnulf » Sat, 09Mar28 11:33

Moved from a unneccessalily opened and deleted topic
samareth, a newcomer to the lagoon wrote:
I managed to get through the first actions of the game right up to the point of opening Nanny's drawer. I have had trouble figuring out all the options for the items. I would appreciate it if someone would post some info about the full range of options using the items in the drawer.

samareth, first welcome to the lagoon!, Please read the posts and also the rules of behaviour, before you post something. Your questions and the answers are all to find in this section and in this topic! And you also have available a walkthrough-demo-video
http://sharks-lagoon.aceboard.fr/215394-2631-5770-9-Secret-Fantasy-Dreams.htm
Arnulf

Postby LRM » Sat, 09Apr25 10:34

Suggested continuation.

Frank knocks and speaks from the door. Nanny is mortified, Wendy squeals with delight and opens the door and invites Frank into the room. Frank notices Nanny tied to the bed and after a little encouragement by Wendy and with her help applies different stimulations and finally mounts her. She protests mildly but soon thoroughly enjoys the experience. Wendy unties Nanny and the two of them again arouse Frank. Nanny and Frank work together to bring Wendy to multiple orgasms using the toys, tongues. and Frank’s tool. The two women work on Frank culminating with Nanny once again atop Frank (her dream) while Wendy inserts the beads into Frank’s rectum. One final huge orgasm as the beads are withdrawn, they fall exhausted into one another’s arms on the bed. Nanny awakes the next day wearing a HUGE smile and is elated to see Wendy. Wendy says, you went to bed to early last night. Daddy and Momma have gone to the coast for a weekend holiday. Before daddy left he contacted Frank and asked him to tend to the gardening. Frank consented and will be here later today.
Got Wood?
LRM

sex: Masculine

Postby mspantylover » Sun, 09Apr26 12:57

loved this game, as usual shark very good work
mspantylover
great white shark

Postby LRM » Wed, 09Apr29 03:37

LRM wrote : Suggested continuation.

Frank knocks and speaks from the door. Nanny is mortified, Wendy squeals with delight and opens the door and invites Frank into the room. Frank notices Nanny tied to the bed and after a little encouragement by Wendy and with her help applies different stimulations and finally mounts her. She protests mildly but soon thoroughly enjoys the experience. Wendy unties Nanny and the two of them again arouse Frank. Nanny and Frank work together to bring Wendy to multiple orgasms using the toys, tongues. and Frank’s tool. The two women work on Frank culminating with Nanny once again atop Frank (her dream) while Wendy inserts the beads into Frank’s rectum. One final huge orgasm as the beads are withdrawn, they fall exhausted into one another’s arms on the bed. Nanny awakes the next day wearing a HUGE smile and is elated to see Wendy. Wendy says, you went to bed to early last night. Daddy and Momma have gone to the coast for a weekend holiday. Before daddy left he contacted Frank and asked him to tend to the gardening. Frank consented and will be here later today.

I've been reading old posts and this needs a few changes:

Frank knocks and speaks from the door. Nanny is mortified (and promices to paddle Wendy once she gets free of the bed)... continues as above.

Nanny does indeed punish Wendy much to her enjoyment.
Wendy and Frank engage in anal rather than vaginal intercourse.
L
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby helpy01 » Mon, 09Aug03 19:47

help wiv secret fanta 2 pls how do i move on from wendy and cloe pls tell me excelnte game shark
helpy01
Pilot fish

Postby Arnulf » Mon, 09Aug03 21:13

Hi, helpy01, welcome to the lagoon! But nobody can see, what your problem could be. Either you tell us, what exactly is the point of your problems, but I would recommend you to have a look in the respective threads here in the forum dealing with the SFD 2 game. You find it under Doctor sharks consultations, where you can read a lot of comments and you also can find a link to the walkthrough video. And when you stuck during playing the game, just type aisha in your keyboard and you'll get an online-help.
Arnulf

Postby helpy01 » Mon, 09Aug03 22:37

how do i get past wendy and granny when they are kissing 100/100 persent shark gr8 game pls tell me how do i get past it
helpy01
Pilot fish

Postby LRM » Tue, 09Aug04 00:36

helpy01 wrote :
how do i get past Wendy and granny when they are kissing 100/100 percent shark gr8 game please tell me how do i get past it.

Welcome to the lagoon. Many before you have been stuck in similar places. Please read and follow the instructions printed here.
http://sharks-lagoon.aceboard.fr/215394 ... erview.htm
Arnulf suggested this earlier. I'm restating his suggestion with a little more guidance.
L
Words like pls do not translate. Please use a spell checker and complete words. Again welcome to the Lagoon.
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby Arnulf » Tue, 09Aug04 07:35

Hi, helpy01, it seems to be a little difficult to help you. We all cannot specify the special point in the game, where you stuck. You wrote, is was the scene with Wendy and Cloé but nearly the whole game acts with the girls being together. As I've pointed out before:

1) for immediate help type the letters: aisha in your keyboard.

2) Download the walkthrough video from rapidshare: http://rapidshare.com/files/235526475/Secret_Fantasy_Dreams_2_Demo_Video.wmv

3) Specify exactly the scene where you have your problems. Use complete sentences and dont use abbreviations. Maybe you can communicate better in another language than English. Just try!

For your special problem: When girls are kissing and they want to go further, what would you think they would do? I think, Cloé first would caress Wendy's breast and then her pussy. Then Cloé would kiss Wendy once more and Wendy would simultanously touch Cloé's breast. Then they would continue kissing and Cloé simultanously would rub Wendy's pussy to make her cum.
Arnulf

Postby popote » Wed, 09Oct21 23:01

gf
popote
Pilot fish

Postby marlodo » Tue, 09Nov17 22:50

In that game you mean? Where is the game? I do not understand anything ...
marlodo
Pilot fish

Postby luke » Wed, 09Nov18 12:33

Hi marlodo,
welcome to the lagoon.
You can find all the games we are talking about in this part of the forum in the site of shark lagoon (click on the link in top of page, below the drawing)
Que la Force de Shark soit avec toi / May the Shark Force be with you
luke

PreviousNext

Return to Shark's games