H.A. SUGGESTIONS BOX

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: H.A. SUGGESTIONS BOX

Postby Cloé » Fri, 08Dec12 22:06

Cloé, prends-toi en avant huit de ses baisers!

what do you mean ???
Cloé
legend of the South Seas

Postby Arnulf » Fri, 08Dec12 22:15

I'm not quite sure, if it was correct French, but I only tried to warn you about the kisses of Alvarado. He announced, he'd prefer to eat mermaids by kissing them.
Arnulf
Master of the skies and the waves

Postby Cloé » Fri, 08Dec12 22:42

Alvarado is not a squale.........hihihi !!!!
Cloé
legend of the South Seas

Postby shark » Sat, 08Dec13 00:54

I am afraid to disappoint you, but there is no game in project currently.
I had many problems with the server crash of " sharks-lagoon.fr" and I spent much time to repair, and It is not ended
I did not find the motivation yet to begin a new game.
Cloé proposed to me an interesting idea, but it remains much of work and the scenario is not wrote.
I think that you must have much patience.
shark
Site Admin

sex: Masculine

Postby Cloé » Sat, 08Dec13 01:06

I'll do all for you to up your motivation..........
Cloé
legend of the South Seas

Postby Arnulf » Sat, 08Dec13 01:40

Shark, you are a happy fellow and you should intensively make use of Cloé's offer, because you are an artist and in realty nobody can check if and how the motivation should have an effect or not. Image Image
Arnulf
Master of the skies and the waves

Postby Ken » Thu, 08Dec18 17:59

Miss Wendy Learn's Beastiology from cloe and her dog part 4 And maybe after they both get dog hump'ed may be Nanny get's in a good lick? what do ya think? Ken
Ken
great white shark

Postby shark » Thu, 08Dec18 19:25

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo !!!!!!!!!!!!!
shark
Site Admin

Postby luke » Fri, 08Dec19 13:33

En même temps, y'a quand même des limites. Ken a juste mis ce même post 3 fois dans une autre discussion. Ce n'est plus de l'expression, c'est du harcèlement !
Que la Force de Shark soit avec toi / May the Shark Force be with you
luke

Postby Lucaboo2 » Wed, 08Dec24 18:09

shark wrote : I did not find the motivation yet to begin a new game.
Cloé proposed to me an interesting idea

:jap: Hmmm... I don't know why, but I guess that somehow the two things are linked...
...Shark has no motivation in beginning a new game BECAUSE Cloè proposed some interesting ideas!! :top:

How can we blame him?
:clap: Go on Sharkey, we just wish we have the same luck of some "interesting proposals" from Cloè!!!!! :D
Lucaboo2
lagoon predator

Postby harty » Sat, 08Dec27 14:42

Pour trancher, faudrait peut etre organiser un autre vote sur les 4 idées les plus demandées, non??
harty
Pilot fish

Postby Craban » Sat, 08Dec27 16:36

Hi Shark,

Are the 3D models you use suitable for a 3D game engine? I think about skeleton, animations and polygon count.
As far as I understood flash allows switching pictures and simple animations but what about real-time 3D rendering? Wouldn't that be fun? Of course you would have to use some engine's scrïpt language instead of Flash but the possibilities would be immense.
You (or we) could create RPG or FPS style games once an engine is built and the models and animations are there - latter being the biggest problem IMO. It would be quite some work in the beginning but once the basics are done new games should be easy to scrïpt.
Craban
star of the reef

Postby TrenchCart » Sat, 08Dec27 18:14

As much as I would love to see your idea being realized Craban, it would be an enormous undertaking and since Shark is working alone except for the translation, I don't see it happening...

That is, unless you happen to have any experience in 3D modeling, animation, programming and all the other details needed to make this happen.

Right now, the most advanced 3D sex simulators are the ThriXXX (virtually jenna etc) and Illusion (sexy beach etc) and they definitely lack in the RPG department.

A blend of, say, Lessons of Passion and hehe, Crysis, would be super!

Edit:
Just read your introduction Craban, seems like you DO know about software engineering.
Then you know how much work it takes to develop something like this.
I was involved with a mod for Battlefield 2 back in the day and that experience told me that it's a job and a half... To say the least.

I also saw you're into MMORPG, then may I suggest Red Light Center, http://www.redlightcenter.com/Sites/RLC/flashtour.aspx?
It's not free and it's not an RPG environment per se, more like cosplay but maybe you'll like it... ;)
TrenchCart
great white shark

Postby Craban » Sat, 08Dec27 23:50

Well, what I'm thinking about is more like an engine on top of an existing engine (Panda3d or similar) and then games could be scrïpted. For the base you need programming and art skills and that is not a job for a single person. I admire Shark's skills because you can hardly find somebody good in arts and programming.
There are thousands out there having ideas, less know who to program and only some have artistic skills and can think in 3D. That's why I ask how the currently available models are done and how they could fit in a real-time 3D engine.

By the way: I tried virtual jenna and it was really disappointing. The engine is not that bad but it lacks ideas and usability.

What exactly would be needed for such an engine?
-everything you expect from a 3D game engine (scene graph, input event system, easy to use model and animation support, collision detection, ray casting for mouse selection, sound support)
-scrïpting engine for fast development, event driven approach
-models with either lots of animation sequences or even something like animation blending à la cal3d
-mount points on models to attach other objects like clothes
-some AI scrïpts to make models walk in the scene
-a basic game scrïpt that supports global states to create a story line
-object models and scenes (terrain is not so important, concentrate on indoor environment)

The result may not be the high end of current virtual 3D experience but typically free games point in new ideas, niche gaming fields and user support. Without commercial pressure there is more room for experiments.
Craban
star of the reef

Postby shark » Sun, 08Dec28 00:03

The dream is authorized, but my knowledge in 3D is very reduced. I am only a bad user of 3DSmax which uses this program because it facilitates the animations realization. I would like to have a big team and a large studio to carry out the games of which everyone dreams, but for de moment, I am only a poor lonesome draughtsman who agitates his mouse, in the evening, when he is not too tired at the end of his job...
shark
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Shark's games