H.A. SUGGESTIONS BOX

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: H.A. SUGGESTIONS BOX

Postby Arnulf » Thu, 09May07 19:43

Poor Nanny! You all should leave her alone! The main thing of interest is the fact, that the Nanny is a person of honour and a little bit untouchable. That was the main point of interest from the first Horny Afternoon on. Additionally we had some horny look at her well-sized breasts. Now we saw in the sequels that Nanny is also a normally sexed woman, a little mature, thats all. Why do you all want to bring poor Nanny in situauions for which she never would be suitable or educated for. I think you all want to change Nenny's nature into a real sex-monster. Thats odd!

Why do you not cry for a real big-busted MILF or the like?
Arnulf
Master of the skies and the waves

Postby co90921 » Thu, 09May07 20:15

"Why do you not cry for a real big-busted MILF or the like?" -Arnulf

The above suggestion could be a new character in HA Sequels or in a new game!!

Nanny is a beautiful woman who has normal sexual "needs". I believe that some of the suggestions brought forward by others would be extreme for Nanny's personality. However, portions of some of the suggestions could be used to add an additional dimension to Nanny's character. Her personality is formed from her past experiences and it is fun creating elements that would define her current outlook towards Wendy, both socially and sexually. This would justify her feelings towards Wendy. Plus the fact that she loves Wendy very much and eventually surrenders herself to her deep inner urges.

Or what I stated above can be considered "Psychological BS!!" Either way, it is fun providing ideas for future game episodes for Nanny and Wendy. If the ideas are not too extreme in my view.
co90921
star of the reef

sex: Masculine

Postby mr J » Fri, 09May08 00:31

hi arnulf, i'm not crying for a sex-machine-nanny, i'm rather saying that it's nothing for her, i agree with you, nanny should keep her own personality, no mather how much i liked the SFD en HA 3 situations, she shouldt become like dominatrix

grtzz J
mr J
sirens hunter

Postby jjj4544 » Sat, 09Jul11 05:36

I have sugestion.Wendy and nanny goes for a farm and there they go for a waterfall while she is lying, Nanny is pricked by a snake, envolta for the poison, it takes off all completely its clothes, being naked. E seeing that Wendy is sleeping it starts to lick the peaks of the seios of Wendy that moans lightly, while it makes caresses pussy of Wendy.Wendy wakes up and asks what it is having, immediately afterwards it delivery and is started to moan. Nanny takes off soutien of Wendy and starts to lightly bite the peaks of the seios of Wendy. That he is hard (the peaks of the seios of Wendy). Nanny starts to pass the tongue for the entire body of wendy until arriving pussy where it starts to lick over biquine. Wendy starts to play its body in direction the mouth of Nanny that opens pussy of Wendy and starts to lick the clitoris of it, that already it is wet. End of First part
jjj4544
great white shark

Postby jjj4544 » Sat, 09Jul11 05:47

In second part:Nanny catches a rubber penis and starts to thread in pussy wet of Wendy and continues to lick the breast of Wendy. Nanny mooring cable the hands of wendy with soutien of Wendy and goes starts it and comes of the rubber member in pussy of Wendy that moans strong. Wendy catches a twin member of rubber and the one for Nanny that put in pussy of Wendy, placing after that in its pussy also. They moan strong, and each one caress the breast of the other until enjoying. Cloé arrives and of more the two rubber members, one is placing in the anus of Wendy and the other twin, is placed in pussy of Nanny and Cloé, that bites the ear of Nanny lightly.End second part
jjj4544
great white shark

Postby jjj4544 » Sat, 09Jul11 05:53

In third and last part:Now Cloé has its seios licked for Wendy and Nanny. That ass of Cloe places the rubber members in pussy and. E places third in the mouth of Cloé, that moans. Later Wendy and Nanny orgasm, Wendy start to lick pussy of cloé until it to have one and Nanny dries orgasm of Cloe later if they kiss in the mouth, while Cloé is fainted of plasure.
jjj4544
great white shark

Postby jjj4544 » Sun, 09Jul12 02:27

have 3 end in this my idea. First final, vision of Cloé. Cloé comes to home of Wendy whith 2 guys and the and the 4 go to rest room of Nanny and 5 have night of plasure
jjj4544
great white shark

Postby jjj4544 » Sun, 09Jul12 02:29

Second final. Vision of Wendy, Cloé and Nanny make sex whith 2 guys. And Wendy is mistress, and guide all of plasure
jjj4544
great white shark

Postby jjj4544 » Sun, 09Jul12 02:30

The last final: Vision of Nanny. She is puppy of Wendy and cloé and walk to all city naked.
jjj4544
great white shark

Postby nikstam » Sun, 09Jul12 13:46

Let's go back to Secret Fantasy 1 and continue from the point where Wendy's parents return finding her with Nanny on the bed.
The story can continue with her father 'punishing' both of them by joining in a FFM or even a FFFM session...

nikstam
nikstam
Pilot fish

Postby Tapout » Mon, 09Jul13 08:56

As Arnulf and others have said, I don't think having Nanny involved in wild sexual escapades is the best of ideas. The appealing point of Nanny is the fact she is so conservative, the little "mistakes" she makes is arousing and a big bonus to the story. She just needs to barely cross the line to become effective. I think once she goes well beyond that line, her appeal drops too much. Just prove she is human and has desires too, not turn her into a sex maniac.

Similar things can be said about Wendy to a lesser extent. Her appeal is that is a young lady "coming of age". She wants to explore a little of the world after being sheltered by Nanny and her parents. She is slightly innocent, but sometimes curiousity gets the best of her. Finally meeting boys her age (such as Frank), fun with her closest friend Cloe, and trying to loosen up Nanny make the story exciting for me. If she starts going over the top with gang bangs, incest, and such, the story loses all of it's innocence. It then just becomes another Hardcore XXX story that are abundant on the internet. Keep the HA storyline special :)
Tapout
Pilot fish

Postby shark » Mon, 09Jul13 12:44

I agree, Tapout.
It is why it's very difficult to continue this story…
shark
Site Admin

Postby SeaDog » Sat, 09Jul18 00:08

I'm new to the forum, but wanted to sincerely thank Shark and all the gifted creators of games available on this site.

As far as a continuation for H.A. I would love to get to know Wendy's mother a little better. Perhaps learn where Wendy got some of her sex drive from.

Just a suggestion.

Thanks, and keep up the great work.
SeaDog
Pilot fish

Postby sstrato » Sun, 09Jul26 19:33

Hi, I am a great fan of Shark’s work (especially the Horny Afternoon series), and I have played all his games. However, I feel that the newer games have lost some of the appeal of the older ones. In my opinion, they somehow rush the sex scenes, and the slow build-up of eroticism (for instance, by allowing the player to gradually undress the girls himself such as in Late at Office) is lost. Again, this is just my opinion, but I would like to see more of this, as well as re-introducing the situations which could end the game (Nanny coming in, etc.). Also, I dislike the ideas of turning Wendy, Nanny and Cloe into, as Tapout said, “sex maniacs”.
Please think of this as constructive criticism and keep up the excellent work [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]
sstrato
Pilot fish

Postby Cloé » Sun, 09Jul26 20:29

hi ! HA funs
at least shark is buzy on a new project game with new caracters....
but it's nice to give him some ideas for the futur
you're welcomes
Cloé
legend of the South Seas

PreviousNext

Return to Shark's games