H.A. SUGGESTIONS BOX

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: H.A. SUGGESTIONS BOX

Postby Craban » Sun, 08Dec28 00:38

Don't take me wrong. I do not expect you do all the work.
This would be a project for at least three artists and programmers. The typical work-load is 3/4 arts and content and 1/4 programming.
Craban
star of the reef

sex: Masculine

Postby shark » Sun, 08Dec28 00:48

If you create a team, you can rely on my collaboration.
shark
Site Admin

Postby Craban » Sun, 08Dec28 00:51

Thanks, this would be cool.
But from my experience it's absolutely necessary to check first for the model resources before doing anything else. I had all before: a team, several engines, lots of ideas, even a small community but no suitable models and arts. So now I know where to look first.
Craban
star of the reef

Postby shark » Sun, 08Dec28 01:15

the 3D models I use are not usable by a 3d engine, but I can work of new models, in particular in low polygon.
(like the models in the "3d vision" heading of the site)
shark
Site Admin

Postby Maddog » Sun, 08Dec28 02:35

I think it is important for people to realize that Shark does his thing in spare time as a hobby. When his hobby becomes work, such as people cracking the virtual whip for him to pound out more games the quality will suffer. Allow him a break, and we will see more HA games, and yes I am a fan of them . But I would rather wait for them than see him reducing the quality after becoming burned out on the title . Obviously, he has great talent and when he does get around to putting a new game out, we know it will be quality . Unlike some other cloned games on the net.

That said, Shark, if you are trying to recruit a team, sign me up. Also let me know if my private mail /question got through. Although I know you are probably busy so it may take a while I just want to make sure you got it.
Maddog
Pilot fish

Postby Craban » Sun, 08Dec28 17:38

I hope your reminder was not meant to target me. I don't want to rush anybody into anything.
On the other side I've read several posts asking how to build games. Obviously you can create really good games using flash.
I just found a funny teaching tool for building a 3D world which I haven't tried yet but the videos are entertaining: http://www.alice.org/index.php?page=wha ... t_is_alice
This is not exactly what I was looking for but for those who do not want to start coding this might be a nice alternative to a typical game engine. It seems to be more for story telling than for a real game - nevertheless it could be fun playing with it.

For what I mentioned earlier I'd like to give Panda3D a try but unfortunately their project server is down.
Craban
star of the reef

Postby Maddog » Sun, 08Dec28 20:51

Nope Craban, it wasn't Just placed at the wrong point. Actually I like the thought you are trying to realize.So I will check out that Alice link and see if I can't be of some assistance. Who knows , between the two of us we might be able to start something that would help the shark fanation as they are waiting for the Sharkking, or even make something Shark can give his blessing to and expand his world of HA3
Maddog
Pilot fish

Postby Craban » Sun, 08Dec28 21:24

As we are going more and more off-topic I'll start a new thread: click here
Craban
star of the reef

Postby Leshrac » Fri, 09Jan09 13:30

What about "nanny gets hot and get cougt" as in the good friend of nanny where spoken about comes visit her and they get some on and wendy peeks trough a half closed door and starts to join in ...

ive just red this topic i think in that most ppl get what they want :)

just to be a litlle bpld as im new here..
Leshrac
Pilot fish

Postby Leshrac » Fri, 09Jan09 13:34

shark wrote : The dream is authorized, but my knowledge in 3D is very reduced. I am only a bad user of 3DSmax which uses this program because it facilitates the animations realization. I would like to have a big team and a large studio to carry out the games of which everyone dreams, but for de moment, I am only a poor lonesome draughtsman who agitates his mouse, in the evening, when he is not too tired at the end of his job...

hey Shark, nice work on the games.

i've had 3DSM on school but thats been a while a go.. im not good at it but im good with illustrator and photoshop.. as ive have studdied for graphic designer..

have you tried to find the program "Poser"? i think you could combine that program with 3dsm to make animations.. i dunno if that "poser" program has an animation ability.. but it saves alo of creating personages out of nothing by pulling dots in 3dsm
Leshrac
Pilot fish

Postby shark » Fri, 09Jan09 13:57

I use a little bit POSER but I prefer to create my own characters, even if they are less precise than those of poser.
shark
Site Admin

Postby petuchi10 » Mon, 09Jan12 13:13

I love the H.A. series and would hate to see it stop. Shark, if you're content to hang up your hat on H.A. then would you be willing to hand the reigns off to someone else? I don't imply myself (I have no idea how to do the animations) but some talented individual who was up to the challenge. I know what I've just said amounts to blasphemy but I would do just about anything to see this series keep going. If it does need to end, then I think we definitely need another game series of the same type and quality because they're so hard to find.

As far as what should be next in the H.A. world, I have a lesbian fetish (I hate it when guys interrupt the lesbian fun and I think that's the only speck on an otherwise perfect game series) so that naturally precludes me to choose a lesbian angle for the game. Whichever way the game goes, I think an element that has been somewhat overlooked so far is the eroticism created by someone who's watching the characters to make sure they're not misbehaving. So far that character has been Nanny. I'm not sure if she should stay in that role as her "coming out" as a sexual being is also a good angle, but I think a watchdog/disciplinarian type is a good angle to work with and should remain an element of the game.

Cheers to a great game series!

petuchi10
petuchi10
great white shark

Postby petuchi10 » Tue, 09Jan13 01:22

Shark, you have the exclusive rights to the H.A. series,correct? I only ask because if you don't mind, I have given quite a bit of thought to writing erotic stories based upon the H.A. series. I'm really just starting to write erotic literature, but this series has been a great inspiration for me. I've been thinking of posting these stories to a site called Literotica.com . What do you think? Do I have your permission?
petuchi10
great white shark

Postby petuchi10 » Tue, 09Jan13 01:28

Ok...when I sent my first message I didn't take the time to read previous posts and thus didn't see the post where Shark envisions a game team and a studio (silly me). I'd love to be a part of this. I'm no good with art and animations but if you need a thinktank for ideas on the next H.A. adventure, I'd love to be considered for that job.
petuchi10
great white shark

Postby shark » Tue, 09Jan13 01:43

All the erotic ideas and writings are welcome in the lagoon… All the games started with an idea found on the forum...
shark
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Shark's games