H.A. SUGGESTIONS BOX

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: H.A. SUGGESTIONS BOX

Postby jjj4544 » Thu, 09Apr02 07:43

i only give permition of cloé stay in me......lol
jjj4544
great white shark

Postby streetdust » Tue, 09Apr21 14:08

hello people .i am not new to sharks-lagoon but new to this forum.i love everything about this site and forum except one thing.
the language u people r using?
wat language is it anyway because when i am reading all the comments interestingly,i kinda feel left alone when i read messages from langauges other than english.so do u mind interpretate the next time u write something in any other langauge.it will be appreciated.
streetdust
Pilot fish

Postby co90921 » Wed, 09Apr22 23:37

streetdust wrote : hello people .i am not new to sharks-lagoon but new to this forum.i love everything about this site and forum except one thing.
the language u people r using?
wat language is it anyway because when i am reading all the comments interestingly,i kinda feel left alone when i read messages from langauges other than english.so do u mind interpretate the next time u write something in any other langauge.it will be appreciated.

Streetdust:

I use Google Translation (Tools). This is one of the better translation tools on the internet. However, like in all languages, the translation meaning could be a little different then what the writer actually means. So be careful!
Also, spell out all of your words, do not use "Text" language when posting to the forum. It will only confuse others who will read your posts. Have fun in the Lagoon.
co90921
star of the reef

sex: Masculine

Postby BigBen » Sat, 09Apr25 21:33

Hi to all, I have a few ideas to through out to you. How about Wendy inviting Cloe over for a sleep-over, they get ready for bed and hear Nanny walk past they're room. So they decide to go to the kitchen for a bedtime snack and find Nanny there having a glass of wine. They get to talking, noticing that Nanny had the last glass from that bottle, convince Nanny to play spin-the-bottle, keeping it innocent at first until Nanny has drank 2 glasses of wine, felling good, then get more sexual. Getting all into the action, possibly using the empty bottle towards the end, or other toys, on each other.
P.S. I have been playing The Great Sharks games for quite a while now and love them, best out there. So i thought it was time that i should try to contribute some too. Thanks for the excelent work and keep it up, Please.
BigBen
Pilot fish

Postby Craban » Mon, 09Apr27 00:41

hehe, I like it. Nice idea.
Craban
star of the reef

Postby co90921 » Mon, 09Apr27 18:05

I agree with Craban, BigBen has a great idea. I would like to add another idea to the "mix". How about Wendy and Cloe "help" each other get ready for bed: a little touch "here", a caress "there" on each other's body as they get ready for bed. Then they hear Nanny: (1) walk down the hall directly to the kitchen or (2) Nanny opens Wendy's bedroom door to "check" on the girls, before walking to the kitchen.
co90921
star of the reef

Postby frozen » Tue, 09Apr28 20:31

This is my first post in this forum. I couldn't resist any longer and registered. ;)

The games are the best I've ever seen anywhere on the net. In fact, almost all of the so-called "erotic flash games" are not slightest bit erotic for me. This is very different with sharks games - they are VERY erotic! So let me express my deep admiration and thanks to an excellent artist, erotic story teller and developer as shark is.

I would love to help you, dear shark, to continue your efforts. Unfortunately I ain't an artist or flash developer. I am a web developer on the server side (working with PHP and other languages) and also work with Java, C or C++. If this is needed somehow, just tell me please. ;)

What I can do though, is, to imagine new stories for new games. I understand, that it is possible, that none of my ideas is even considered - and therefore implemented. This is ok with me. But as you said every game is a result of an idea from this forum I still write mine in the hope they can help you.

So here we go: First idea.. ;)

I do like the games, where the characters have an intense sexual need. And so I love the masturbation part of some games. I'd love see this part taking a lot of room in a new part of the series. So my idea starts with Nanny and Wendy both seeking an orgasm by themself. I first intended to write a whole storyline, including what the player has to do, descrïption of the scenes and so on. I won't do that since it might block your creativity with too much detail.
In not so much detail my idea is the following:
Have Wendy get hot in her room, touching herself, getting more and more nude - and more and more hot. What might get her aroused in the first place could be a website she visits at her computer (e.g. a site called "sharks lagoon", maybe you know it *lol*) or a book or a film... Finally she is in desperate need of something to make her feel as if she was fucked - so she searches around her room. She finds things roughly shaped as a dildo - and tests all of them. Like: a hairbrush, a candle, a flower, a necklace (I know you used all of these in other games already), a teddybear (to rub herself with it), pens and markers - I'm sure you can find much more, maybe with the help of Cloé.. ;) After having tried all of them she decides which one she liked the most and uses this until she reaches an orgasm (maybe the player could find out which she liked most by having a look at the speed it made her bar rise or something..). Be sure to choose something she can carry around without being too obvious.
Now (or mixed with titles like "at the same time in another room...") it's nannys turn. She is doing a fruit salad in the kitchen. Seeing some fruit looking like a dildo let her toughts drift to more sexual ones, which arouses her. At some point she just sits down on a chair and starts masturbating, trying all the good things in front of her (e.g. banana, carrot, cucumber, corn - whatever you can imagine (again maybe with the help of Cloé :D)). She also likes one more than the others and uses it to reach an orgasm (I would consider letting her like the corn most.. ;) ).
Next part - nanny now serves the salad. Wendy and maybe Chloe are the ones to eat it together with nanny.
Both, Wendy and nanny have their favourite "toy" with them. Both notice the signs of the last usage.. And the wet spots between the legs of each other. Still they both are not sure - but it makes them both sexually aroused and sets their minds free. They start to fantasize about watching the other one when masturbating with their "toy". Finally they can't resist any longer and start touching themself as unnoticable as possible. Still they notice the other one doing it too - but are not sure if they aren't mistaken. Finally it's Cloe (or whoever is the third person at the table - you decide, shark) who carefully seduces the other both into getting more sexual. Finally she has success and all three join in into having sex, using the "favourite toys" on each others - and tongues, fingers and so on. Until all of them orgasm again.

Ok, I hope this is not too detailed. If you like this story - or any part of it, I'd love to see it implemented!

Thanks for all these great games and keep them coming. :D

Kind regards,

frozen
frozen
sirens hunter

Postby BigBen » Tue, 09Apr28 20:44

To Co90- yea something like that/ lol/

To Frozen- that's a great idea too.
BigBen
Pilot fish

Postby Cloé » Tue, 09Apr28 21:11

frozen you seems to like Cloe....(isn't it ?)...hihihi !!!
good job to have new ideas for our lovely shark.....
thanks and enjoy the new coming game !!!!!

Cloé
legend of the South Seas

Postby frozen » Tue, 09Apr28 21:23

Dear Cloé - to be honest I like YOU and especially the ideas you introduced.. ;) Thank you very much for them!

I am absoutely sure I will love the new game - whenever it will be done. Whether my idea is involved or not.

BTW: I tasted "pussy lollies" and can say they are very hot, although the taste of the lolly itself overlays the pussy taste pretty soon.. :D Still I liked the idea to order one from you. Something like this could be involved in a game - maybe Wendy selling such lollies and getting identified by nanny.. But I'm not sure if this fits well to the character of Wendy...

For all those guys (and maybe girls) out there who want to buy pussy lollies - I know a site where you actually can do that, if you are willing to buy in germany.. :D

Back to my idea: I'm glad there are people who like it - but much more important is, if it inspires shark.. ;) I hope it will. ;)
frozen
sirens hunter

Postby Cloé » Tue, 09Apr28 21:34

hummmmmm........I'm not enough wet now for lollies..........hihihi
Cloé
legend of the South Seas

Postby frozen » Tue, 09Apr28 21:53

What a pity.. :D
frozen
sirens hunter

Postby co90921 » Tue, 09Apr28 22:01

Frozen has a good idea on using food items as "props". If this thread continues like this, I just might look at Food in a whole different "light"! Whipped Cream and Honey could add some "sweet" pleasures for our three beautiful ladies: Wendy, Cloe, and Nanny.

Maybe even for a little Siren too?

Shark; Great Job!! Take you time because waiting in anticipation is "have the fun".
co90921
star of the reef

Postby frozen » Tue, 09Apr28 23:35

co90921 wrote : Whipped Cream and Honey could add some "sweet" pleasures for our three beautiful ladies: Wendy, Cloe, and Nanny.

Yes, these are good, too! And chocolate.. ;) Hope, shark likes these ideas.. ;)
frozen
sirens hunter

Postby co90921 » Tue, 09Apr28 23:47

Chocolate: Excellent idea!! Honey is also a good ingredient to use but it can get "very sticky" if used in certain places on a woman's body. The use of Honey can be used as a good type of pleasure OR a not so good type of pleasure. It depends on the woman. This idea could be something built into the Game.
co90921
star of the reef

PreviousNext

Return to Shark's games