Problems

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: Problems

Postby xanderhunter » Tue, 10Jan05 07:15

Currently can not access any other shark games other then the 2 new ones, keeps giving me a forbidden error
xanderhunter
great white shark

Postby Squeeky » Tue, 10Jan05 07:22

xanderhunter wrote : Currently can not access any other shark games other then the 2 new ones, keeps giving me a forbidden error

For some reason that server is unavailable to us. We will either need Shark to contact the Administrators of it or those people bring it back on-line.

And if you also note there should be a picture of characters from Shark's games but we see only a link at the top of the Forum index.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

sex: Masculine

Postby Newdood » Tue, 10Jan05 08:38

If you're in a hurry and can't wait for the other server to come back online, several of the other shark games are available from

http://www.hornygamer.com/

You'll have to scroll down a ways, but you'll probably recognize some of the characters and/or shark's style of drawing pretty quickly.
When it comes to binary, there are 10 kinds of people - those who get and those who don't!
Newdood
star of the reef

sex: Masculine

Postby Freddy » Tue, 10Jan05 17:12

just refresh the page again and again... the server is slow.. but not down. i tried. and it worked the second time i refreshed...
Freddy
great white shark

Return to Shark's games