HELP HERE I WANT TO KNOW SOMETHING FORM SHARK ASAP

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: HELP HERE I WANT TO KNOW SOMETHING FORM SHARK ASAP

Postby D3MPSY » Wed, 09Jul15 00:46

GUYS IAM DEMPSY I AM A BIG OF SHARK AND HIS GAME
HIS MIND IS VERY GOOD IN CREATING SUCH KINDA GAMES BUT I AM A LIL UPSET THAT NO 1 AS TOLD ME THT HOW LONG SHARK TAKES TO CREATE ONE GAME AND POST IT ON THIS WEBSITE FOR HIS FANS TO PLAY

HEY SIR SHARK WHY CANT YOU MAKE 2 OR 3 BIG GAMES AT A TIME AND POST IT SO THAT WE CAN PLAY AND COMMENTS ON IT
I HAVE READ A COMMENTS ON MR petuchi10 AND HIS NEW IDEA OF HA
CAN I KNOW WHEN HIS GAME IS GONNA BE POSTED ON SHARKLAGOON SO THAT WE CAN PLAY
SHARK I WANNA KNOW THAT ARE YOU LINKED WITH POSSY.NET CAUSE THE LATEST CHEERLEADER HE MADE TO BE HONEST WITH YOU IT SUCKES IT WAS BIG AND USELESS TO PLAY AND A SHITY ENDING I MEAN I WAS HAPPY AT FIRST BUT THEN THAT GAME GAVE PAIN IN MY HAND CAUSE OF CLICK SHAKING THE MOUSE ETC ETC [img]images/icones/icon12.gif[/img] IT WAS NOT WORTH WHILE BUT YOUR GAMES SUCH HA AND MILLY SERIES ARE EXCELLENT AND I AM SO DAMN HAPPY AND WAITING FOR OTHER HA SERIES TO COME OUT
HEY SHARK PLZ KINDLY IF YOU ARE TAKING SO LONG TO MAKE KINDLY MAKE THIS HA EXCELLENT AND BIG SO AND MUCH MORE INTERACTIVE I WILL BE HAPPY ITS A REQUEST THANK YOU FOR ALLOWING ME TO POST MY FEELING HERE

REGARDS
DEMPSY
D3MPSY
great white shark

Postby coder » Wed, 09Jul15 01:23

Using caps is the written equivalent of shouting.
Using bold and caps is shouting even louder.
Don't you realize you're getting something for free?
Since Shark doesn't make any money from the games, he has to make his living in another way.
Ever thought of that?
Maybe you could offer him a few thousand Euro so he could take a month unpaid time off of work (if his boss would allow him to) to work only on his games?
I'm not saying he wants to. It would probably take the fun out of creating the games, but you could always offer it.
Don't you think your attitude is, to say the least, impolite?

I used to work on a helpdesk and the mails we got in this form, took much longer than other mails to be answered.
Strangely enough the answers were usually also the shortest to write.
coder
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby shark » Wed, 09Jul15 02:12

Cool men... it is sometimes necessary to point out reality...

So, Mr D3MPSY, I am VERY happy that you appreciate my games,but to make a game is an ENORMOUS work. It is approximately 400 images, 30 or 40 animations… and I am not the boss of an big studio with 30 draughtsmen… I am alone with some friends of the lagoon who support me and gives me ideas… I can just finish a game in 3 months if I work almost every day, the evening after my job.
So, the goal is not that I make a lot of games so that you can play every day with a new one. The goal is that we are increasingly more numerous to create ,for the pleasure of everybody (RKShooter, Pusooy, Chaotic, Arnulf and others )

to have a new game in the lagoon, it is necessary to be very patient. and this time, even more … because the current project we are working with Cloé and some lagooners is a BIG project which will require perhaps much more than 3 months...
shark
Site Admin

Postby petuchi10 » Wed, 09Jul15 12:05

Since my name is mentioned here, I feel inclined to post something and set the record straight. I'm not exactly sure what comments you are referring to D3MPSY. I have never alluded to creating a game for the lagoon. To be honest, I don't have the know-how(although I wouldn't be opposed to learning). I have alluded to a desire to work with Shark to help him with any games that he creates in a type of think-tank capacity. Also, I have written a story loosly based on the original HA and have, with Shark's permission, submitted it to a website called LoveHoney as part of a story contest that they are hosting.

For those of you who know about and are anxiously awaiting my story (I hope at least some people are), there is no word yet on when it will be ok to post it to the lagoon. I have not received any notification about any winners of the contest yet. They have two weeks to notify me if I have won anything. If I don't win anything, the story is ok to post in the lagoon. If I win, I may not yet be allowed to post it anywhere else besides the LoveHoney website (if I can post it anywhere else at all).

I just felt the need to put in my two cents with giving everyone an update and setting the record straight.
petuchi10
great white shark

Postby qbv8 » Wed, 09Jul15 12:30

@petuchi10: I am one of those anxiously awaiting your story :) If for some reason (winner of the contest?) you are not allowed to post your story here, I am sure you would be allowed to post a link to where the story is officially published.

@coder: We do not know the reasons why D3MPSY writes his post in capital letters only. Maybe he has pressed the shift key a number of times before logging into his Unix system. Then Unix assumes that you can only type in capital letters, and that is what you will see for the remainder of the session. Another possibility could be that D3MPSY is working on a Sperry Univac System 1100 and uses Fieldata codec which does not have small letters but only capitals. So: be friendly :)
qbv8
star of the reef

Postby luke » Wed, 09Jul15 12:49

qbv8 wrote : @coder: We do not know the reasons why D3MPSY writes his post in capital letters only. Maybe he has pressed the shift key a number of times before logging into his Unix system. Then Unix assumes that you can only type in capital letters, and that is what you will see for the remainder of the session. Another possibility could be that D3MPSY is working on a Sperry Univac System 1100 and uses Fieldata codec which does not have small letters but only capitals. So: be friendly :)

Yes... but why had D3MPSY already wrote messages in lower cases ? Did he just change his OS ?
I totally agree with coder : it's written many times in the lagoon that Shark makes games for fun, besides his job on his free time, and that he needs 3 month for a new game.

And who is this VIP D3MPSY that IMPERATIVELY NEEDS a response ASAP ? (and I knowingly write some words in bold uppercase)
Que la Force de Shark soit avec toi / May the Shark Force be with you
luke

Postby coder » Wed, 09Jul15 12:56

@qbv8 But I was being friendly. I just told him what kind of impression it gives and even offered him some a tip on how to get new games faster.
coder
lagoon predator

Postby qbv8 » Wed, 09Jul15 13:18

@coder: Yes, you were friendly, no doubt about that. (see below)

@luke: I totally agree with you in this matter. Being allowed to stay as a guest in Shark's lagoon (as we all are) and getting the possibly best games of this kind for free should really mandate well behavior like, politeness, modesty, and willingness to contribute (if possible). For the time being I do not see any of these virtues in the first post of this thread.

My intention on replying by focussing on the capital letters attribute was an attempt to shift the interpretation of the first post into a humorous area to allow the author to preserve his face by correcting his post in a second contribution. Maybe this was too optimistic.

Shark shows his outstanding maturity in that he abstracts from tone and expression and politely answers what he has already stated many times in several other places throughout the lagoon (and that the author of the first post should have known if he has read around a bit). As a result of Shark's reply, the author of the first thread should be very ashamed by know and very intensely working on a detailed and appropriate excuse to post here.

qbv8
star of the reef

Postby Squeeky » Wed, 09Jul15 15:07

Monsieur, pardon: "Another possibility could be that D3MPSY is working on a Sperry Univac System 1100 and uses Fieldata codec which does not have small letters"

The Monsieur D3MPSY does seem to exude the power of voice of a teenager who "wants the best of tomorrow yesterday!"

D3MPSY should therefore be cautioned as others have charged against "SHOUTING"!

Pardon, s'il vous plait? (French didn't seem to quite work re translator)
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Cloé » Wed, 09Jul15 21:39

D3MPSY
I think you want tell us that shark make somes of the best "free sexy games" of the web !!! thus you are very hurry to play his new games............
Cloé
legend of the South Seas

Postby qbv8 » Wed, 09Jul15 21:45

Cloé, as usual, you are very nice! Image
qbv8
star of the reef

Postby coder » Wed, 09Jul15 22:52

Some women can stop a war. ;)
coder
lagoon predator

Postby LRM » Wed, 09Jul15 23:55

petuchi10 wrote : Since my name is mentioned here, I feel inclined to post something and set the record straight. I'm not exactly sure what comments you are referring to D3MPSY. I have never alluded to creating a game for the lagoon. To be honest, I don't have the know-how(although I wouldn't be opposed to learning). I have alluded to a desire to work with Shark to help him with any games that he creates in a type of think-tank capacity. Also, I have written a story loosly based on the original HA and have, with Shark's permission, submitted it to a website called LoveHoney as part of a story contest that they are hosting.

For those of you who know about and are anxiously awaiting my story (I hope at least some people are), there is no word yet on when it will be ok to post it to the lagoon. I have not received any notification about any winners of the contest yet. They have two weeks to notify me if I have won anything. If I don't win anything, the story is ok to post in the lagoon. If I win, I may not yet be allowed to post it anywhere else besides the LoveHoney website (if I can post it anywhere else at all).

I just felt the need to put in my two cents with giving everyone an update and setting the record straight.

Thank You. I'm eagerly awaiting, I suspect one of a multitude.
L
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby petuchi10 » Thu, 09Jul16 14:08

To qbv8: It seems I have not really explained the conditions under which the republishing of my story may or may not occur, which I think your question alludes to. The contest is called the LoveHoney Erotic Story Contest. It is hosted by a sex toy company called LoveHoney, which is based in the UK. There is the long-story contest and short-story contest. I have entered the long-story contest. First prize is 500 GBP. Second place is 250 GBP. Third place is 100 GBP. If I should win in any capacity, I am required to affiliate with LoveHoney for publicity and promotional reasons. LoveHoney also retains rights to republishing, reprinting, translating, reproducing, etc. The only rights I absolutely retain is copyright and ownership of the story. If they deny me the right to repost the story to the lagoon, then I guess that's just tough luck for me. Although, I do believe you're right. They probably will provide me with a link to view the story, which I will certainly pass on to the lagoon.

To LRM: You're very welcome. I also envision a saga of stories based upon the adventures of the characters of HA and SFD. With Shark's blessing, I promise it will be made such to the best of my abilities.
petuchi10
great white shark

Postby D3MPSY » Fri, 09Jul17 01:40

All right guyz listen up its not that i wanted something extraordinary attention from sir shark

i agree with you cloe` only 40%

its just that i wanted to play free games but i need to wait>

my main idea was that to find out how long sir shark takes to create one game cause i am his fan and a fan must know each and everything about his Star

guys i am not working or using some codes or something duhhhhh

why i wrote in uppercase cause last 2 months i posted in forum and i never got a replied so i needed to shout and sir shark i was not demanding anything from you i was jus requesting i am sorry if you got offended from my posting iam jus a normal human being thats it and sir shark thank you for your reply sir shark i wanted to share some of the idea story of HA if you want me to share plz let me know thanks you very much

Regards
Dempsy Image
D3MPSY
great white shark

Next

Return to Shark's games