A game for girls

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: A game for girls

Postby shark » Mon, 09Jun29 02:10

Raelee
It is a sénario I already thought… the game could be very interesting and very hot to be played… especially if the boy is very timid and if the girl (or girls) is a little provocative and exhibitionist .... Image
shark
Site Admin

sex: Masculine

Postby luke » Mon, 09Jun29 11:36

shark wrote : ... and if the girl (or girls) is a little provocative and exhibitionist .... Image

Then Cloé should really help you !
Que la Force de Shark soit avec toi / May the Shark Force be with you
luke

Postby Squeeky » Mon, 09Jun29 12:10

Raelee wrote : What if the girl is very attracted to a young man who is very nice, but totaly inexperienced. ........ there is virtually no end to the things you can make him do before he enters her.

Somewhere else Raelee offered suggestions to allure a partner into deeper pastures!

Raelee and Cloe as a team? [img]images/icones/icon9.gif[/img]

What would one suffer?
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby co90921 » Mon, 09Jun29 21:52

Squeeky wrote :
Somewhere else Raelee offered suggestions to allure a partner into deeper pastures!

Raelee and Cloe as a team? [img]images/icones/icon9.gif[/img]

What would one suffer?

Squeeky:

That would depend on your definition of "suffer"! I would be very willing to "suffer" if those two were a Team. I only wish that I were twenty years younger!!![img]smile/zemin.gif[/img]
co90921
star of the reef

Postby Raelee » Tue, 09Jun30 03:57

The table could be turned. When she finally lets him expose his organ, he could be huge, almost grotesquely huge, then she has to figure out how to accomadate it, and she knows now why he has always been so shy,
Raelee
Princess of the islands

Postby Squeeky » Tue, 09Jun30 04:17

Raelee wrote : The table could be turned.......almost grotesquely huge, ...... how to accomadate it, .....

Ice Pack? Cold spoon would be too small [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img]
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Squeeky » Tue, 09Jun30 04:19

co90921 wrote :

Squeeky:

That would depend on your definition of "suffer"! I would be very willing to "suffer" if those two were a Team. I only wish that I were twenty years younger!!![img]smile/zemin.gif[/img]

Ah! I know the problem [img]images/icones/icon11.gif[/img], snow on top but fire down below!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby co90921 » Tue, 09Jun30 05:13

Squeeky:

"Ah! I know the problem , snow on top but fire down below!"

Very True!! I am lucky, I still have plenty of "Snow" with some brown mixed in.[img]smile/petard.gif[/img]

I still have the "Fire" down below, I do not know about the "coal" or like LRM, "wood". Coal burns longer. [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img]
co90921
star of the reef

Postby Squeeky » Tue, 09Jun30 08:09

Reflection on Raelee & co90921 above:

Short theme:
New boy in "Angela's Office" [Late Night at the Office]. "Angela" is interested but has to make certain 'plays' to get his attention. Convincing him to relax she embeds a few suggestions that might help the impending night along.

At the Mermaid Bar, the attendant is indeed a mermaid who flips, in a saline pool, from one end of the bar to the other making/pouring drinks. Is this "Cloe" or "Ariel" the 'little mermaid'? Is she available for any other service?

"Wendy" and "Cloe" (other one) are topless waitresses. Surely they don't just deliver drinks.

"Angela" and her date arrive and we have to figure the first suggested implant, and whether it is to do with 'the date' or "Angela". "Wendy" or "Cloe" could be useful.

"Nanny" arrives, is irrate that "Wendy" is working in a place of 'low repute!' "Angela" intervenes, calms "Nanny" and leaves her with a suggestion, could it have to do with bar service? That we have to discover before "Angela" and her 'date' head to "Akuiti's Aloha". ["Aisha" SFD2 could be the base model for "Akuiti", the proprietor]

"Akuiti's Aloha" offers cuisine and drinks. The rear opens onto the beach but there is an enclosure in which is a tabled area. A pool is close to the bar. A beach volleyball court is one of the other offerings for patrons. What might "Angela" require of her 'date' here?

Is there yet where "Angela" can get fully intimate? Or might the "Aloha" shadows allow them to sneak off into a secluded area? Is this the fulfilment of the last implant?

Raelee? A "Milly" story? Does seem a bit involved. But then, is something like this (or for that matter something else that may be big) worthy of Shark working on over a period of time, 6 months(?) whilst producing the 'savouries' which those more impatient seem to desire?

Thoughts for Shark, and others, since there seems some interest in this regard. I've deliberately not offered what prompts might be used for an action; the scenes should offer those. And I may also allow Shark to draw upon previous games for settings and models to somewhat reduce the work load.
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby co90921 » Tue, 09Jun30 18:58

Squeeky:

Excellent scenerio idea! There are many potential avenues of fun to explore in your scenerio. Use of current character models from the other games would save time (good idea). Maybe develop a new model or two for the new game to add an additional dimension.

Two ideas that I would like to add is; (1) Name the "Resort", Cloe's Mermaid Lagoon Resort, (2) Name the Lounge area (room) within the "Resort": "Akuiti's Aloha".

The Bar, Lounge, and Beach areas can be designed to allow many different types of intimate and sexual interactions. Also, I would suggest that our female Lagoon members have a larger role in developing what types of "props" to use, even the types of furnishings (drapes, furniture, etc.) in the Lounge area, or possibly, the Bar. :)

"Angela" could also have the ability to interact sexually with both male and female characters in the game. Also, "Angela" should have the ability to hypnotize both male and females too. [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
co90921
star of the reef

Postby Squeeky » Wed, 09Jul01 15:14

Ah! Mais oui! Everything within one compound! Our Shark might well capitalise on any of the above.

Yes, "Angela" should have the capacity to 'control' either sex. As with Ariane, let Shark however build a network of paths, with necessary obstacles, such that "Angela" may experience the ultimate with the chosen partner (not necessarily her 'date').

On fulfilment Shark allows us to return to some earlier point in the game to 'accost' a different 'victim'!

Should Shark venture down this path then we probably need only know that he has a major project in hand whilst still offering the "snippet" things.

Yes, co90921, maybe a "storyboard" with appropriate routes from the main theme, and trigger suggestions, offered to Shark in a PM, or direct email might arouse.

But ... should he decide upon such a project I would not expect him to broadcast such an intent. We don't need him under duress from those too impatient of his skills. At the same time none should expect that he would necessarily take something like this as a project.

Let's treat this gently! I'd hate to be savaged by the jaws of a Shark!!!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby co90921 » Wed, 09Jul01 16:55

Good advice Squeeky. Are you a Sage among us here in the Lagoon. I will definately follow "thou" wise suggestions concerning this. I will ask other particular members who have submitted similar ideas and perhaps, form a "team" to submit scrïpts to our Illustrious Shark. I have already asked one who swims among us and that one has agreed to assist.

If Shark is interested, just let me know.

Squeeky, thanks for the advice. [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
co90921
star of the reef

Postby David » Thu, 09Jul02 19:10

Arnulf wrote : Now, Shark, I understand why you made your last game playing at the location of an oriental berber tent in the desert. One of your desires must be to get a harem. Look, what great number of female sharkies are crowding your lagoon!

Wouldn't every man want to have a harem?

David
star of the reef

Postby Newdood » Fri, 10Feb05 01:23

Boy - sounds like fun. Thanks for the pointer, Craban

If you'll accept my suggestion of substituting Ka-La/Raelee for Angela, I'd HAPPILY pitch in my two bits' worth!
When it comes to binary, there are 10 kinds of people - those who get and those who don't!
Newdood
star of the reef

Postby LRM » Fri, 10Feb05 02:28

David wrote :
Wouldn't every man want to have a harem?

10 Wives mean 10 Mothers-in-Law. Thank You, NO! And I like my Out-Law.
L
Got Wood?
LRM

PreviousNext

Return to Shark's games