A little guidance needed

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: A little guidance needed

Postby Marco » Fri, 10Jan29 21:33

Great game, but I'm stuck in the second part when Li-Ann pulls down her panties. Whatever I click she licks and down to the cellar they go. A bit of help please
Marco
Pilot fish

Postby Squeeky » Sat, 10Jan30 02:34

The thread DESIRE and SUBMISSION has lots and lots of info and covers all of the points where you could get stuck. And maybe that is where this should have been posted.

A hint for what you want is on p.40 of that thread - See David.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

sex: Masculine

Postby Sid » Wed, 10Feb10 12:45

having trouble with the beginning when she is laying down with the book
Sid
Pilot fish

Postby David » Wed, 10Feb10 14:46

This is the thread that Squeeky referred to:

http://sharks-lagoon.aceboard.fr/215394 ... ISSION.htm

All the questions (& some very subtle hints) can be found there.
David
star of the reef

Postby Rikwar » Thu, 10Feb11 17:25

With no offense towards Marco & Sid I cant help wonder Squeeky & David why so many Shark game players ask for help, passwords or walkthroughs, personally I find the games so much more enjoyable finding these tricks and saying haha got it, I would understand if there where bugs but these games are so well done and clean I dont get the idea of rushing true them..

By the way great job guys, been reading many comments for the past year [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]

Best regards
Rikwar
The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it
Rikwar
Great Master of corals

Postby Squeeky » Fri, 10Feb12 03:02

@Rikwar. I understand your point, but you may also have noted that with many games discussed within this Forum solutions at respective stages tended to fairly direct.

With this one Shark specifically made a plea not to give direct solutions. I think that because those who have taken that on board and giving subtle and sometimes cryptic hints we've prevented what could have been a flood of "walkthroughs" which was clearly what Shark wanted to avoid.
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby DiTo » Fri, 10Feb12 12:29

@ Squeeks & Rikwar: I've stated before: If I lack intelligence, I can't play. It's a pity so much morons can't understand the challenge of discovering. In my eyes they're just poluting the forum with their questions. It's annoying to see such a beautiful game is torn apart by people who are to lazy to go and search for themselves.
But well, that's only my opinion
DiTo
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Postby LRM » Fri, 10Feb12 13:20

No Dear, it is not!
L
I got a little to vocal in the past. So I have learned to just close my eyes. There is absolutely no excuse with Arnulf's video walk through posted. Start the video and BOTH hands are free. Place them where ever you need. Blood need not go to the brain; absolutely no thought is needed.

Ohm...Ohm...Ohm
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby Rikwar » Sat, 10Feb13 07:44

Squeeky wrote : @Rikwar. I understand your point, but you may also have noted that with many games discussed within this Forum solutions at respective stages tended to fairly direct.

With this one Shark specifically made a plea not to give direct solutions. I think that because those who have taken that on board and giving subtle and sometimes cryptic hints we've prevented what could have been a flood of "walkthroughs" which was clearly what Shark wanted to avoid.

Thanks for the feedback Squeeky, I understand about giving subtle hints, just that many ask for so much more and or the password to rush to the second part without having the patience of finishing the first part, whats the point of playing the game but that's there lost, but then they ask Shark wen is another game coming out duh
Well got that of my chest so enough said !

Have a good one Squeeky [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]
The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it
Rikwar
Great Master of corals

Postby Rikwar » Sat, 10Feb13 08:00

LRM wrote : No Dear, it is not!
L
I got a little to vocal in the past. So I have learned to just close my eyes. There is absolutely no excuse with Arnulf's video walk through posted. Start the video and BOTH hands are free. Place them where ever you need. Blood need not go to the brain; absolutely no thought is needed.

Ohm...Ohm...Ohm

Yep cant disagree with that LRM & DiTo [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
But maybe that's where the problem is playing the game LRM
'Blood isn't running to the brain'
But I did get a laugh reading your comment *wink*
Rikwar
Great Master of corals

Postby Squeeky » Sat, 10Feb13 08:43

Rikwar wrote :
...... But maybe that's where the problem is playing the game LRM
'Blood isn't running to the brain' ...

Pardon? In the sentiments so often expressed by LRM, What Brain?

And yes, I'm having a good one, a nice beer! [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img]
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Rikwar » Sun, 10Feb14 03:29

Now that the weekend is here a few beers will hit the spot, and do agree with you about LRM'S witty Brain [img]smile/xsgrin.gif[/img]
Have a nice one 'weekend' [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]
Rikwar
Great Master of corals

Postby DiTo » Sun, 10Feb14 03:34

Maybe you males should try to play the game upside down, so the blood that's useless floating to your feet, can float to the brain.... Maybe that will cure all those noobs from asking already answered questions. Image
DiTo
legend of the South Seas

Postby Rikwar » Sun, 10Feb14 03:54

DiTo wrote : Maybe you males should try to play the game upside down, so the blood that's useless floating to your feet, can float to the brain.... Maybe that will cure all those noobs from asking already answered questions. Image

Hey what do you mean about you males, blood flows at the right place and time wen needed here [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img]
Rikwar
Great Master of corals

Postby DiTo » Sun, 10Feb14 04:06

Hmmmmmm......
DiTo
legend of the South Seas

Return to Shark's games