Where can I download or play Horny Afternoon 4?

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: Where can I download or play Horny Afternoon 4?

Postby batmanx12 » Mon, 10Apr19 19:35

I am trying to download horny afternoon 4 or play it but no website has it.
batmanx12
Pilot fish

Postby petuchi10 » Mon, 10Apr19 19:57

batmanx12:

You haven't been able to find Horny Afternoon 4 on any website because IT HASN'T BEEN CREATED YET!!! (No, I'm not yelling at you; I rant in frustration at how eagerly awaited such a game is.)

Currently, there is a poll going on here in the Lagoon to decide if Shark (the creator of the Horny Afternoon series) will create Horny Afternoon 4 or a different game. If you would like to participate in this poll, first register with the website if you haven't already (don't worry; it's free, but it looks like you have already if you have a screen name), the go to the forum, click on the topic Shark's website, then click on the subtopic just a small consultation. Log in if you haven't already, then add your vote. If Horny Afternoon 4 is the next game Shark creates, then it will be posted here first, so I would recommend checking in here at the Lagoon frequently instead of searching elswhere since it takes about 2-3 weeks after game creation to get Shark's games on other sites and even then there are only a few sites that they are posted on.

I hope this helped you and I welcome you as another Lagooner eagerly awaiting Shark's next game.
petuchi10
great white shark

Postby batmanx12 » Mon, 10Apr19 20:55

I found it ^_^. http://sharks-lagoon.fr/game/games_page.html
In a matter of fact it was called specail day dream afternoon or something lol though it was number 4 xD
batmanx12
Pilot fish

Postby Squeeky » Tue, 10Apr20 04:25

There is a thread at a different location which deals with HA matters. This will guide to what is currently the end issues of that topic:
http://sharks-lagoon.aceboard.fr/p-2153 ... tm#id99265

Post over there on this topic in future please.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

sex: Masculine

Return to Shark's games