downloading games from rapidshare

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: downloading games from rapidshare

Postby aleutiancowboy » Sat, 10Jan02 01:56

I have been trying to download the games for several days now. Every time I click on the rapidshare link I get the following:

Unfortunately right now our servers are overloaded and we have no more download slots left for non-members. Of course you can also try again later.

Do I really have to signup and pay for rapidshare in order to get the games. I love the games and would love to download them but not excited about having to pay rapidshare for them. I would rather pay Shark for creating the games.
aleutiancowboy
Pilot fish

Postby Mimailia » Sat, 10Jan02 19:18

Try earlier or later. I'm US Eastern time zone and I have no problems before 7am or late evening. I assume daytime traffic in US and Europe causes the problems.

M
I can't figure out how to use the signature!
Mimailia
star of the reef

Postby 60nowise » Sat, 10Jan02 21:36

I made the experience, the best time is between 7am and 11am European time. [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]
60nowise
star of the reef

Postby davpea » Fri, 10Jan08 10:02

a step by step guide would be handy for us novices..thx (on how to dl from any site)
davpea
sirens hunter

Postby Greebo » Sun, 10Jan10 15:29

Rapidshare seems to be a lot busier than it used to be and Free Users are way down in priority.

I've found that persistence pays off and even during the busy times one can usually get a download slot if one keeps putting in a request every couple of minutes or so - still, trying during less busy times can increase D/L rates as well as achieving first time request fulfilment.

I've also found the SkipScreen add-on for Firefox can help get rapid access on many D/L sites, although it is only of limited value on Rapidshare
“Anyone who believes what a cat tells him deserves all he gets.”
― Neil Gaiman
Greebo
Great Master of corals

sex: Masculine

Postby LRM » Fri, 10Jun25 09:14

The board has a flaw. When the last post of a thread is deleted it displays as a new post until a post is added after it, marking as read does not fix the problem. I read EVERY new post every time I log on. I was seeing a dozen or so posts continually listed as new posts. They were not!
When bbpuang deleted his posts and left or was invited to leave and his posts were deleted it created a mess. It was my attempt to clean up the mess. I should have elaborated more on the reason for the post. We have been done this, and discussed it in the past, but never on this scale.
Once a pertinent post is added after my post, I will delete this post.
L
Got Wood?
LRM

sex: Masculine

Return to Shark's games