New Game in The Priv Box-Private Consultation (HA 4)

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: New Game in The Priv Box-Private Consultation (HA 4)

Postby Squeeky » Wed, 10May12 11:14

petuchi10 wrote : Help! I'm unable to get the game to load past 51%. I have IE8 and really don't feel like having to install Firefox just to play the game. Does anyone have any tips to make this work, short of installing Firefox? Thanks in advance.

P.S. I'm having the same problem with Morning Temptations (I've left a post in that related topic as well). I just bought into the priv-box and would hate to have paid and have access problems like this.

I left you this message over on the other thread which you mentioned:
"The best I can offer is to refresh. My download times-out on fast and was taking over 6 refreshes.

On slow download i had to refresh about 33-40% and maybe around 70-80%.

I assume that your browser gets a time-out error due to queue trying to access the server."

My stats were more about this one but the same principle applies.

Luke brought this to Shark's attention with "Morning Temptations" so Shark made an adjustment and put in the "Slow" thing. I once had a patch to prevent my computer from timing out but I lost it; I think it was DAP but it is no longer available for the ME OS.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

sex: Masculine

Postby petuchi10 » Wed, 10May12 12:00

Squeeky: Same results with this one as Morning Temptations using the repeated refresh method.

My browser doesn't actually give me a time-out or time-out error or anything like that. Is there a way I can make that happen?

I guess I can always wait for Private Consultation to come out in the Sexy Games section if I must.
petuchi10
great white shark

Postby alwaysafan » Wed, 10May12 13:53

Where is this game? What i need to do to play it?
alwaysafan
Pilot fish

Postby Rikwar » Wed, 10May12 16:13

alwaysafan wrote : Where is this game? What i need to do to play it?

To have access to the game you must donate To Priv-box this helps Shark to maintain the cost of the website and is work
See link
http://sharks-lagoon.fr/privbox/privbox_page.html

[img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]
The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it
Rikwar
Great Master of corals

Postby Squeeky » Wed, 10May12 16:13

alwaysafan wrote : Where is this game? What i need to do to play it?

See the link at the top of the page? sharks lagoon. Go there. Look for the PRIV-BOX.

There you will be given some details about how to access it.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Rikwar » Wed, 10May12 16:18

Squeeky wrote :
See the link at the top of the page? sharks lagoon. Go there. Look for the PRIV-BOX.

There you will be given some details about how to access it.

just noticed we posted at the same time Squeeky [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]
Link to PRIV-BOX
http://sharks-lagoon.fr/privbox/privbox_page.html
The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it
Rikwar
Great Master of corals

Postby luke » Wed, 10May12 20:01

petuchi10 wrote : Squeeky: Same results with this one as Morning Temptations using the repeated refresh method.

My browser doesn't actually give me a time-out or time-out error or anything like that. Is there a way I can make that happen?

I guess I can always wait for Private Consultation to come out in the Sexy Games section if I must.

Same answer : Try to delete the temporary internet files before refreshing. And also try to expand the space for its.
Que la Force de Shark soit avec toi / May the Shark Force be with you
luke

Postby luke » Wed, 10May12 20:11

Elrod wrote : I have only been able to get to the bedroom and the young doctor is checking Cloe for breathing. Have not been able to get any further. Any suggestions??? Great game, as they all have been. Thanks!!

Has he already checked if Wendy's breathing and you're stuck after or are you stuck to make him checking the breath ?
If first, read carefully what he say he have to do next... If second, where can he checking the breath ?
Que la Force de Shark soit avec toi / May the Shark Force be with you
luke

Postby dellin » Wed, 10May12 20:19

this game is real good job will done ,,,

like it very much..
dellin
great white shark

Postby lucky loser » Wed, 10May12 20:26

What a nice surprise to find a new HA this morning! Thanks!
lucky loser
star of the reef

Postby sharkfan » Wed, 10May12 21:02

Luke is right. I expanded the disk space to the max (1024Mb) and Private Consultation loaded to 99%. I right clicked the screen and clicked play and the game went all the way to just before the money shot in the third part. [img]smile/tracker.gif[/img]

I have Vista and I did it by going to Tools->Internet Options, and then I clicked Settings under Browser History.
sharkfan
star of the reef

Postby shark » Wed, 10May12 23:03

I tested several times the game and I had some problems with IE, never with firefox (multi refreah works fine)
Unfortunately, I cannot put the priv-box games in downloading. The links would be on google starting the following day.
shark
Site Admin

Postby whoabacha » Thu, 10May13 01:01

What kind of quality are the games? I mean is it compressed a lot? The same amount as the free ones?

??
whoabacha
sirens hunter

Postby petuchi10 » Thu, 10May13 01:06

Shark: I understand your quandry and I would not think to imagine you do such a thing. Oh well, no harm done.

Sharkfan and Luke (and Squeeky): Thanks for the tips. I will try all of these things and let you know how it works out.
petuchi10
great white shark

Postby petuchi10 » Thu, 10May13 02:21

Ok, I've got the game at least started now. I'm on the scene where Cloe is resucitating Wendy and Nanny is about to walk in. What part of Wendy do I need to click to get her to close her legs so Nanny won't see her panties? I've tried several times and can't seem to figure it out. Thanks in advance.

P.S. I tried all methods suggested to me to get the game loaded, but after trying everything short of installing Firefox and playing the game on it, I was still only able to download to 68%. I'll enjoy what I can get so far, but I think I'll have to wait until it comes to the free Sexy Games section so I can download it on Rapidshare to get the whole thing. Oh well.
petuchi10
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to Shark's games