New Game in The Priv Box-Private Consultation (HA 4)

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: New Game in The Priv Box-Private Consultation (HA 4)

Postby Squeeky » Thu, 10May13 02:47

If Nanny is not to see Wendy's panties, Wendy has to close her legs, right? If it was you, what action would you have to perform to accomplish that?
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

sex: Masculine

Postby petuchi10 » Thu, 10May13 02:57

Thanks Squeeky! I was actually playing as I typed that message and a moment of inspiration hit me just after I sent it off and I figured it out. Now, to figure out how to make the game progress after I get cut off due to the loading issue. Hmm...
petuchi10
great white shark

Postby Elrod » Thu, 10May13 08:34

luke wrote :
Has he already checked if Wendy's breathing and you're stuck after or are you stuck to make him checking the breath ?
If first, read carefully what he say he have to do next... If second, where can he checking the breath ?

Luke, thank you. Guess I didn't realize where I actually was in the game. Where I am stuck is after Kenny demonstrates how to blow air into Cloe's lungs. Thanks
Elrod
sirens hunter

Postby lucky loser » Thu, 10May13 13:03

Just finished, another winner of a game!

P.S.- If you get stuck, there is a hint word you can type. It's a word related to the game, like other Shark's Lagoon games.
lucky loser
star of the reef

Postby Elrod » Thu, 10May13 17:22

lucky loser wrote : Just finished, another winner of a game!

P.S.- If you get stuck, there is a hint word you can type. It's a word related to the game, like other Shark's Lagoon games.

Related to game?? Have tired medicine, doctor, physician. lol Have not found the word yet. :)
Elrod
sirens hunter

Postby shark » Thu, 10May13 18:26

It's the good way......
shark
Site Admin

Postby sharkfan » Thu, 10May13 18:50

Mr. Shark,
You were right. I tried loading the games from the Priv-Box using Firefox and I got both of them to load 100%. I had to refresh the page a few times but the game loading always continued (it did not using IE). I also went into IE before I opened Firefox and deleted Temporary Internet Files, just to be safe. Thanks Shark. :nux:

@whoabacha--Private Consultation (HA4) is like all of Shark's games and is pretty big (3 parts). Morning Temptations is a video but you click the correct spots to advance the story. A very good game also. I highly recommend donating to the Priv-Box if you can afford it.
sharkfan
star of the reef

Postby maikel black » Thu, 10May13 19:59

hey fellows. i have donat the privbox to. and the new games are fantastic. selfs with the smal bug problem in the game thats hi doit stay and go on the first step back from the kapitel. but i cant found the downloadlink for hornyafternoon 4. can one my please send the link then i wont play the game to in home not alone in the work how this time. mayby send my the link to my e-mailacount masterreloaded@hotmail.de . Thanks a lord when its posibel more links to games how the fantastics sharkslagoon. and please shark not stop the work you doit great when its posibel i send you next month again a donat.
maikel black
Pilot fish

Postby Squeeky » Fri, 10May14 02:47

maikel black wrote : hey fellows. i have donat the privbox to. and the new games are fantastic. selfs with the smal bug problem in the game thats hi doit stay and go on the first step back from the kapitel. but i cant found the downloadlink for hornyafternoon 4. can one my please send the link then i wont play the game to in home not alone in the work how this time. mayby send my the link to my e-mailacount masterreloaded@hotmail.de . Thanks a lord when its posibel more links to games how the fantastics sharkslagoon. and please shark not stop the work you doit great when its posibel i send you next month again a donat.

Pardon me, but do I understand that you are away from home but have made a donation to Priv-Box but you cannot find HA4? You have to used the Priv-Box button at Sharks Lagoon and go down the page and login. After that you currently have Morning Temptations and HA4 available.
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Sexychild68 » Fri, 10May14 02:51

it would be nice if i had any money to donate...besides wanting to get access to the priv-box and playing morning temptation and HA4, i so think Shark deserves whatever donations that people are willing to give...regretfully my budget is so tight right now that i couldn't afford to spend any extra...sigh...
Sexychild68
legend of the South Seas

Postby whoabacha » Fri, 10May14 05:53

whoabacha wrote :
What kind of quality are the games? I mean is it compressed a lot? The same amount as the free ones?

??
whoabacha
sirens hunter

Postby Squeeky » Fri, 10May14 06:23

Firstly, I think that you went to edit your post and used the icon with the blue up arrow (to be used by those who want to respond and cite you) instead of the one with the orange pencil.

The quality is as you always get from Shark. Go to the Priv-Box page at Sharks Lagoon, I think that offers enough reasons. (Those games will eventually come into the freezone but that is not predictable).
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby petuchi10 » Fri, 10May14 12:25

Ok, I finally broke down and installed Firefox on my computer (I didn't want my money, even as little a sum as $10 US, to go to waste on a technicality and I'm finding out it's a must for gameplay) I must say this is another winner as usual! I can't wait to see what happens next! Will Nanny's hidden submissive tendencies and vibrant sexual appetite be her undoing? Have Wendy and Cloe found a new "boytoy" to satiate their lustiness with? Only our fearless leader Shark can tell!

P.S. I wrote a little helper guide to getting both games to play for those who are having trouble with loading. Unfortunately, I don't know how to create a link, so I will just have to say where it is. It's located in the Shark's Website section of the forum and it's in the topic Morning Temptations on the second page near the bottom. In hindsight, I think it might be a bit overkill, but I wrote it based on how I made it work.
petuchi10
great white shark

Postby Squeeky » Fri, 10May14 16:54

petuchi10 wrote : Ok, I finally broke down and installed Firefox on my computer (I didn't want my money, even as little a sum as $10 US, to go to waste on a technicality and I'm finding out it's a must for gameplay) I must say this is another winner as usual! I can't wait to see what happens next! Will Nanny's hidden submissive tendencies and vibrant sexual appetite be her undoing? Have Wendy and Cloe found a new "boytoy" to satiate their lustiness with? Only our fearless leader Shark can tell!

P.S. I wrote a little helper guide to getting both games to play for those who are having trouble with loading. Unfortunately, I don't know how to create a link, so I will just have to say where it is. It's located in the Shark's Website section of the forum and it's in the topic Morning Temptations on the second page near the bottom. In hindsight, I think it might be a bit overkill, but I wrote it based on how I made it work.

I read that with quite some interest. Maybe a PM to Shark with a thought to add as a note in the Priv-Box?
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby whoabacha » Fri, 10May14 20:07

I think its a fair question to ask if the quality is improved, obviously I dont mean the quality of the gameplay. I have already donated once to the site with no reward :) So please take a different attitude. I have always had 1 issue with sharks games and that is the blue lines around the animations and I thought this was maybe to do with the gfx being compressed and now charging 10 euro for the game it would be a good step forward to improve this flaw.
whoabacha
sirens hunter

PreviousNext

Return to Shark's games