DESIRE and SUBMISSION

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: DESIRE and SUBMISSION

Postby LRM » Wed, 10Apr14 20:19

@Rikar the magic word, walk through, solution; is often 2 or 3 posts above their plea. Read? You expect me to read? Help myself? You must be crazy!!! It is a text for instant help world. Let them suffer. I wish they would do it in silence!!!
L
Got Wood?
LRM

sex: Masculine

Postby Rikwar » Wed, 10Apr14 21:08

Hi LRM Yeah your right about letting them suffer, and to be honest with you I dont know why the hell I even bother replying [img]kator/smiley12.gif[/img]

Oh there's something that's been driving me nuts about your pic, well apart from being dam sexy, but what the heck is she saying [img]kator/smyley3.gif[/img]

[img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]
The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it
Rikwar
Great Master of corals

Postby David » Wed, 10Apr14 21:47

Rikwar wrote : Hi LRM

Oh there's something that's been driving me nuts about your pic, well apart from being dam sexy, but what the heck is she saying [img]kator/smyley3.gif[/img]

My eyes get drawn a bit lower than her face...

David
star of the reef

Postby princessem » Wed, 10Apr14 23:23

OK so maybe I am just -really dumb- although I have made it this far. Just as a heads up, I have read all 55 pages of this posting and, while my problem has been hinted at, the responses seem to address the parts directly before and directly after my issue.

I am at the part in the second game where Alancy is caressing herself in front of Florian, his friend and the other woman. First, she caresses her thigh, then butt, then arm, then breast. I notice when doing the breast a second time the cursor stays for a few moments after I release, indicating I need to click something while she is caressing. I try other parts of her body, including all the obvious erogenous zones and spots. I try the other woman and her parts, the husband, the friend, etc. I am getting nowhere.

I've seen all the posts relating to this and maybe my mind is just jumbled from reading 55 pages of help but I am still at a loss. I cannot figure out what to click next to make anything happen.

I don't want to DL the walkthrough and accidentally see too far ahead, but I am stuck. I would appreciate advice. I did read the previous pages and saw peoples' responses to the panties coming off (which clearly I am not there) and which of the four body parts people aren't clicking (I have clicked all, multiple times, and everywhere else I can think to click!).

Also please don't be too critical. Though I do not normally post or consult the forum, I am a long time Shark fan and have played and beaten all the site games, as well as Pusooy's, so I'm not just stumbling onto this and being ignorant.

Thank you in advance.

Em Image
princessem
Pilot fish

Postby Arnulf » Thu, 10Apr15 00:25

princessem, after caressing Alancy herself her breast and her nipples, you wrote, you've tried all erotic spots on her body. But I didn't see anything about her pussy!! After caressing her breasts and nipples, Alancy touches her panties and immediately thereafter fingers her crotch. Thereafter you must repeat one of the spots (arm, right thight, left side of her ass), then comes the next dialogue from Florian, who orders Li-Ann to kneel down and move down Alancy's panties.
Arnulf
Master of the skies and the waves

Postby pondus669 » Thu, 10Apr15 02:51

@ all U guys who mock everyone asking for help here: What makes you think every new dude who plays the game wanna go thru 54 pages of comments to get help? This is your punishment for not posting a walkthrough somewhere it can be found easily. The policy you keep here at sharks-lagoon about not giving away any more help than subtle hints, makes people frustrated, not interested (I'm just stating this, as it seems you count popularity by the count of posts in this forum). It forces fans to play the games elsewhere, where the community is more helpful. Think about this for a while, and try gaming at a few other sites, and you'll see my point.
pondus669
Pilot fish

Postby Squeeky » Thu, 10Apr15 06:57

pondus669 wrote : @ all U guys who mock everyone asking for help here: What makes you think every new dude who plays the game wanna go thru 54 pages of comments to get help? This is your punishment for not posting a walkthrough somewhere it can be found easily. The policy you keep here at sharks-lagoon about not giving away any more help than subtle hints, makes people frustrated, not interested (I'm just stating this, as it seems you count popularity by the count of posts in this forum). It forces fans to play the games elsewhere, where the community is more helpful. Think about this for a while, and try gaming at a few other sites, and you'll see my point.

Frankly, if every "new dude" that came by here cared to have read prior posts this thread would probably be no more that 10 pages long!
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby sharkfan » Thu, 10Apr15 10:28

You just have to laugh at the snotty attitude of lazy people. It's not their fault there are 54 pages to look through. I guess it's not their fault that they can't figure out the games either.

I go to other forums all the time and I can always find what I'm looking for. It may take an hour but I figure that's faster than posting a question that could take a day or two to be answered.

As far as I'm concerned, this is the friendliest forum I have read. The majority of the bickering seems to be people with less than 10 posts. I think the moderators work as hard as Shark and get no credit unless someone is complaining that they're being "mocked". What crap. I love it when people camplain that nothing is their fault. It's always somebody else's fault.

Like a friend of mine in school used to ask--can you read the chapter for me and then give me a couple of sentences explaining it? BAH to them, Here's your answer--[img]smile/fuck.gif[/img] [img]smile/fuck.gif[/img]
sharkfan
star of the reef

Postby luke » Thu, 10Apr15 15:08

pondus669 wrote : @ all U guys who mock everyone asking for help here: What makes you think every new dude who plays the game wanna go thru 54 pages of comments to get help? This is your punishment for not posting a walkthrough somewhere it can be found easily. The policy you keep here at sharks-lagoon about not giving away any more help than subtle hints, makes people frustrated, not interested (I'm just stating this, as it seems you count popularity by the count of posts in this forum). It forces fans to play the games elsewhere, where the community is more helpful. Think about this for a while, and try gaming at a few other sites, and you'll see my point.

NOT POSTING A WALKTHROUGH ??? I you only RED the 2 or 3 last pages of this thread, you'd find a post giving the link for it !!!

Squeeky wrote :
Frankly, if every "new dude" that came by here cared to have read prior posts this thread would probably be no more that 10 pages long!

:clap: :clap: :clap:
Que la Force de Shark soit avec toi / May the Shark Force be with you
luke

Postby MK3458 » Thu, 10Apr15 16:50

Im stuck on the basement whip scene. It always seems to end in disaster. Have I gone wrong before that scene?
MK3458
Pilot fish

Postby Arnulf » Thu, 10Apr15 17:12

[img]kator/smiley52.gif[/img] As you can read several times before, if you are in the basement for being punished, then you have done something wrong before!
Arnulf
Master of the skies and the waves

Postby DiTo » Thu, 10Apr15 19:09

pilot fish can't read...
even worse....
pilot fish cannot be taught

DiTo '10
Sorry guys
DiTo
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Postby LRM » Thu, 10Apr15 21:28

Rikwar wrote: edited Oh there's something that's been driving me nuts about your pic, well apart from being dam sexy, but what the heck is she saying [img]kator/smyley3.gif[/img]

I honestly do not know...but in your dreams comes to mind.
L
At least in mine.
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby Rikwar » Fri, 10Apr16 04:23

Well whatever it is L it sure is nice looking at her !!
The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it
Rikwar
Great Master of corals

Postby Squeeky » Fri, 10Apr16 05:07

LRM

You offered a couple of video clips at one point, a singer, but something you just happened upon? Nothing you could go back to so as to derive the lyrics?

The thread for that discussion was @: http://sharks-lagoon.aceboard.fr/215394 ... Avatar.htm
so we will really never know [img]images/icones/icon11.gif[/img]
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

PreviousNext

Return to Shark's games