DESIRE and SUBMISSION

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: DESIRE and SUBMISSION

Postby David » Sat, 10Apr03 19:15

el beardo wrote : I know everyone else is probably past this bit, but I cant seem to get past when Alancy is touching herself. I have found arm, leg, arse and boob. I have tried everything else!! Please message me with answer please please!!!

Try reading through this thread. Besides, no-one here is going to give you the solution, we prefer that you make an effort at finding the answer....
David
star of the reef

sex: Masculine

Postby ViperRsR » Sat, 10Apr03 20:00

please send a walkthrough for this game [img]smile/pcrying.gif[/img]
ViperRsR
Pilot fish

Postby David » Sat, 10Apr03 20:15

ViperRsR wrote : please send a walkthrough for this game [img]smile/pcrying.gif[/img]

See my above post....

[img]smile/indecis.gif[/img]
David
star of the reef

Postby Sexychild68 » Sun, 10Apr04 07:38

@ViperRsR-if you REALLY need a walkthrough then go here http://www.sharks-lagoon.fr/game/walkthrough_page.html , but there are many hints to help you out through out this entire area...just pick a page and you probably will find the hint that you need to continue...
Sexychild68
legend of the South Seas

Postby Rikwar » Sun, 10Apr04 12:49

Sexychild68 wrote : @ViperRsR-if you REALLY need a walkthrough then go here http://www.sharks-lagoon.fr/game/walkthrough_page.html , but there are many hints to help you out through out this entire area...just pick a page and you probably will find the hint that you need to continue...

Hi Sexychild I basically wrote the same thing on the previous page but it's clear to see that first time posters dont even bother to read, personally I find this thread asking for a walkthrough getting ridiculous [img]images/icones/icon9.gif[/img]

Happy Easter to you all [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]
The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it
Rikwar
Great Master of corals

Postby David » Sun, 10Apr04 19:34

Rikwar wrote :
Hi Sexychild I basically wrote the same thing on the previous page but it's clear to see that first time posters dont even bother to read, personally I find this thread asking for a walkthrough getting ridiculous [img]images/icones/icon9.gif[/img]

Agree with you 100%. Just have to see my 2 posts on this page. Unfortunately, I see the same thing happening on every forum I frequent. (People not bothering to read through threads that is. Their first post is a "How do I do this" instead of looking through the thread to see if a similar question has already been asked & answered. They couldn't be bothered doing a search either...)
David
star of the reef

Postby Sexychild68 » Sun, 10Apr04 20:16

with this thread being 53 pages long i can understand if they are intimidated by it, but they should at least take a look at the last handful of pages...heck you can just about pick any page you want and probably find the hint you are looking for...i am going to help anyone in the Lagoon, so if they ask i'll see what i can do...
Sexychild68
legend of the South Seas

Postby David » Sun, 10Apr04 21:04

Sexychild68 wrote : with this thread being 53 pages long i can understand if they are intimidated by it, but they should at least take a look at the last handful of pages...heck you can just about pick any page you want and probably find the hint you are looking for...i am going to help anyone in the Lagoon, so if they ask i'll see what i can do...

I agree, but it gets extremely irritating when a question that has just been answered gets asked again. And again, and again...
David
star of the reef

Postby Sexychild68 » Mon, 10Apr05 00:18

David wrote:I agree, but it gets extremely irritating when a question that has just been answered gets asked again. And again, and again...
that i can fully understand....it would be nice if some of the new people would at least take a look at a couple of the pages in this thread...they could either find the hints that would help them or the link to the video walkthrough, but i will still help when needed...
Sexychild68
legend of the South Seas

Postby Squeeky » Mon, 10Apr05 03:31

secretgamer:
ok so I have figured out some of the game, but I am stuck where Le-An is sitting on the couch. andy help please Pm me if you need to

(This was moved from a different location)
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Squeeky » Mon, 10Apr05 03:33

Sexychild68: (in response to the above)
please check out the thread here http://sharks-lagoon.aceboard.fr/215394 ... ISSION.htm here is all the hints that you will need to get through part 1 and 2...
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Sexychild68 » Mon, 10Apr05 03:34

@secretgamer-what is it exactly that you are having problems with???
Sexychild68
legend of the South Seas

Postby Squeeky » Mon, 10Apr05 03:36

Hey! You were very close on my heels with your comment to secretgamer!!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Arnulf » Tue, 10Apr06 04:44

Hi, all sharkies!
I've noticed a huge number of gamers, who have some problems with the game. And very often I noticed an urgent need for a written walkthrough.
Well here it is:
http://rapidshare.com/files/377936185/Desire_and_Submission_Corr_WT.rar
Arnulf
Master of the skies and the waves

Postby Sexychild68 » Tue, 10Apr06 05:17

Squeeky wrote:Hey! You were very close on my heels with your comment to secretgamer!!
yea, i noticed that...[img]smile/!icon_lol.gif[/img][img]smile/!icon_lol.gif[/img][img]smile/!icon_lol.gif[/img]

Arnulf wrote:And very often I noticed an urgent need for a written walkthrough.

Arnulf...Arnulf...
He's our man...
If he can't write a walkthrough no one can...
Sexychild68
legend of the South Seas

PreviousNext

Return to Shark's games