DESIRE and SUBMISSION

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: DESIRE and SUBMISSION

Postby David » Wed, 10Jun30 19:11

DiTo wrote : If I had the possibility to start a primary school, I surely would know where to get my pupils

That would give you many opportunities to use your whip....

David
star of the reef

sex: Masculine

Postby Squeeky » Tue, 10Jul13 04:44

toeline2
pilot fish
Posted 13/07/2010 02:03:15 (12/07/2010 05:03:15 PM) 92.233.134.107
I'm having a problem with the second scene in this game. Alancy is exposed in her undrwear. I have touched all the correct places but cannot get her to touch her panties and crotch. WHen I enter spank I am directed towards the left nipple, I have rubbed this many times but it makes no difference. Spank directs me back to the left nipple. Help.

toeline2
Posted 13/07/2010 02:14:25 (12/07/2010 05:14:25 PM)
Cracked it!

LRM
star of the reef

Posted 13/07/2010 09:01:41 (13/07/2010 00:01:41 AM)
Please: Before you post again READ THE #$@&*^%$ RULES!!!. Then find the thread where it has been discussed to death. A very small effort on your part makes you a much more welcome member.
L
Squeeky, Arnulf or Luke please delete or move this message.

Moved according to rules.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Newdood » Fri, 10Jul16 06:23

Hey Greebo,

LOVE the adder joke, but I'm afraid it sort of dates me - I remember when logs were THE way to multiply (back before calculators became popular)
When it comes to binary, there are 10 kinds of people - those who get and those who don't!
Newdood
star of the reef

Postby Greebo » Fri, 10Jul16 17:41

Heh, dates me too! I used to have a couple of slide rules - one multilog and one cylindrical one that a chemist friend of the family gave me when he retired from the Civil Service. [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img]
“Anyone who believes what a cat tells him deserves all he gets.”
― Neil Gaiman
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby Cheryl Dyson » Thu, 11Jan20 20:02

guys, i need help! im playing this game (and very much enjoying it, thanks for that :D ) but im stuck really early in the game.. in part one, the lesbo scene: what do i do to not get busted by martin an make alancy leave the castle?? Utterly lost right here..
Cheryl Dyson
Pilot fish

Postby Newdood » Thu, 11Jan20 21:34

@ Cheryl Dyson:

Always a pleasure to welcome a new mermaid to the lagoon.

It has been a while since I played this game, so I can't remember the trick right off the top of my head. There have been a couple of walkthroughs published for this game, so if you'd like to take a look, there are links to a couple of diffrent options at http://sharks-lagoon.aceboard.fr/p-2153 ... m#id103069

If you'd prefer a more directed hint (or if you can't find your answer in the walkthroughs) post again in this thread and I'll do a little research to find your answer.
When it comes to binary, there are 10 kinds of people - those who get and those who don't!
Newdood
star of the reef

Postby Arnulf » Thu, 11Jan20 21:53

Cheryl Dyson, as far as I can remember, if Lee-Ann wants to insert the surrogate penis in the young ladie's pussy, she first should put the blue panties in her mouth to diminuate her sexual sounds. If not she would be too loud so that Martin could hear them........
Arnulf
Master of the skies and the waves

Postby David » Fri, 11Jan21 14:46

Arnulf wrote : Cheryl Dyson, as far as I can remember, if Lee-Ann wants to insert the surrogate penis in the young ladie's pussy, she first should put the blue panties in her mouth to diminuate her sexual sounds. If not she would be too loud so that Martin could hear them........

Or it is the scene straight after Alancy has been disciplined by Martin...

Alancy says to Li Ann that she is a bit sore. One thing leads to another, and eventually Martin enters the room. You have to make sure that Alancy is in exactly the same position as she was when the scene started before Martin arrives. This includes clothing, jewelry & body parts.

[img]smile/!icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
David
star of the reef

Postby walt55 » Thu, 11Aug04 17:04

I have been playing shark's game for some time now and they are fantastic. Some time I get stuck and others I don't. However, when I do I relax by reading these message boards and get a laugh out of the idiots that cry for help and try to belittle the creator of this site. The whole idea for a game is to figure it out and learn how to play it. If your figure one of these game out without any help then you have figured them all out because they all play the same. Think about it.....point an click and watch the action.... :crazy: [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
walt55
Pilot fish

Postby LRM » Thu, 11Aug04 21:13

walt55 wrote:I have been playing shark's game for some time now and they are fantastic. Some time I get stuck and others I don't. However, when I do I relax by reading these message boards and get a laugh out of the idiots that cry for help and try to belittle the creator of this site. The whole idea for a game is to figure it out and learn how to play it. If your figure one of these game out without any help then you have figured them all out because they all play the same. Think about it.....point an click and watch the action.... :crazy: [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]

I'll award an "Atta Boy" (10,000 & $5 earns a cup of coffee at your favorite vendor... One "Aw-Shit" negates 9,999 "Atta Boy"s) for your post .
Very often the most difficult part is to find where you need click. Once you find that a little experimentation reveals what action is necessary.
Welcome to the Lagoon.
I hope we see you often.
Lou
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby Trucla » Thu, 11Aug04 21:44

walt55 wrote:The whole idea for a game is to figure it out and learn how to play it.
Bravo, Walt! I'll echo Lou's words, especially because of the quoted sentence! It says everything a gamer needs to know!
Thanks for being part of the community!
Trucla
If a guy is hungry, don't feed him! Just offer a fishing rod and teach him fishing!
Trucla
legend of the South Seas

Postby walt55 » Fri, 11Aug05 14:20

LRM wrote:
walt55 wrote:I have been playing shark's game for some time now and they are fantastic. Some time I get stuck and others I don't. However, when I do I relax by reading these message boards and get a laugh out of the idiots that cry for help and try to belittle the creator of this site. The whole idea for a game is to figure it out and learn how to play it. If your figure one of these game out without any help then you have figured them all out because they all play the same. Think about it.....point an click and watch the action.... :crazy: [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]

I'll award an "Atta Boy" (10,000 & $5 earns a cup of coffee at your favorite vendor... One "Aw-Shit" negates 9,999 "Atta Boy"s) for your post .
Very often the most difficult part is to find where you need click. Once you find that a little experimentation reveals what action is necessary.
Welcome to the Lagoon.
I hope we see you often.
Lou
Trucla wrote:
walt55 wrote:The whole idea for a game is to figure it out and learn how to play it.
Bravo, Walt! I'll echo Lou's words, especially because of the quoted sentence! It says everything a gamer needs to know!
Thanks for being part of the community!

Thanks for the kudo's you will see more of me as the games are played.... :crazy: [img]smile/beer.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
walt55
Pilot fish

Postby felix_m » Fri, 11Aug05 15:43

Hello. I have a problem. I can't found the solution in D&S Part 3. Alancy is in the stable. What should I do to overcome this hurdle. Thanks for help.
felix_m
Pilot fish

Postby Trucla » Fri, 11Aug05 16:07

Felix, why don't you read this? It's better than a walkthrough! ;)
Trucla
If a guy is hungry, don't feed him! Just offer a fishing rod and teach him fishing!
Trucla
legend of the South Seas

Postby VKLette » Tue, 11Nov08 00:47

LRM wrote:
Rikwar wrote: edited Oh there's something that's been driving me nuts about your pic, well apart from being dam sexy, but what the heck is she saying [img]kator/smyley3.gif[/img]
[img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]

I honestly do not know...but in your dreams comes to mind.
L
At least in mine.

It kinda looks like she is saying come on, cum on me. ;)
VKLette
Pilot fish

sex: Female

PreviousNext

Return to Shark's games