A Contest

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: A Contest

Postby Raelee » Wed, 10Dec15 18:51

Shark has an idea for a new game that may or may not be the next one started. Without giving away any of the plot, one of the principal characers will be a young college girl in the 18 – 20 year old range.
The idea occurred that a small contest should be held. The Lagoon hosts some truly great artists, so perhaps each would like to submit a picture of what he or she thinks this girl should look like. After the pictures are submitted, the rest of the 'Lagooner's' will have a chanch to vote on their selection.

Let your opinion on this idea be known, and if you would coose to participate. Also, ideas as to how long we should wait for the pictures and how long on the judging. One other thing, any picture selected would become the property of Shark, and might be used in this and other future games.

Raelee
Image Image Image
Raelee
Princess of the islands

Postby shark » Wed, 10Dec15 20:45

Raelle had an good idea. To create the character of a game following the desires of the lagooners, ok, I want to try.
I would like to add some characteristics of the character: She is an young girl with a young and mischievous face (maybe short hair). The character is a kind of lolita a little provocative who lives her life shameless and unconstrained. She seems a little naîve but in reality, she knows she is sexy and likes to play with the desire of men .
You can submit drawings or photographs...
Go
shark
Site Admin

sex: Masculine

Postby Ehlanna » Thu, 10Dec16 02:23

My attempt:

Ehlanna
star of the reef

Postby David » Thu, 10Dec16 15:46

Raelee wrote :
Let your opinion on this idea be known, and if you would coose to participate.

I've never been any good at drawing etc, so the only participation from me in this would be the voting.

[img]smile/tira.gif[/img]

Looking forward to seeing what others can come up with though!

:D
David
star of the reef

Postby shark » Thu, 10Dec16 17:40

You can also propose nice face photographs found on the Net.
shark
Site Admin

Postby Newdood » Thu, 10Dec16 21:34

Unfortunately, my artistic talents are NOT in the realm of drawings so I have to satisfy myself with expression in a written format.

Just for what it's worth, in MY humble opinion, I think the new character should have a bit of a darker complexion, or at LEAST brown(?) hair to honor one of the biggest recent contributors to the Lagoon community - THANKS to Raelee!! Image
When it comes to binary, there are 10 kinds of people - those who get and those who don't!
Newdood
star of the reef

Postby Raelee » Sat, 10Dec18 03:30

Raelee
Princess of the islands

Postby Son-of-Odin » Sat, 10Dec18 09:40

Oh, that sounds interesting. I´m waiting curiously for the game. But with Shark AND Raelee in the construction-team it only can be great.
Son-of-Odin
star of the reef

Postby Squeeky » Sat, 10Dec18 10:25

shark wrote : Raelle had an good idea. To create the character of a game following the desires of the lagooners, ok, I want to try.
I would like to add some characteristics of the character: She is an young girl with a young and mischievous face (maybe short hair). The character is a kind of lolita a little provocative who lives her life shameless and unconstrained. She seems a little naîve but in reality, she knows she is sexy and likes to play with the desire of men .
You can submit drawings or photographs...
Go

Hmm! I can see a waitress at a venue like McDonald's (we'd need a different brand - RMS - "Raelee Mermaid Sharks". A wink of the eye and the 'lolita' is prepared to undo a blouse button, accepts a pat on the buttocks, ..... No, I understand Raelee is suggesting that 'lolita' already has a story line to follow.

Love the idea, not sure if I can come up with a sketch, but ...
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby DiTo » Sat, 10Dec18 10:30

Twenty eh? That was a long time ago....
DiTo
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Postby shark » Sat, 10Dec18 12:05

Squeeky,if the scenario topic interests you, all the idea are welcome... For others lagooners also, of course.
DiTo,this image is splendid. I do not know yet how but if you agree, I will use it.
shark
Site Admin

Postby Arnulf » Sat, 10Dec18 12:19

Raelee, if you have difficulties to post a picture here, just PM me and I'll help you. Image
Arnulf
Master of the skies and the waves

Postby Mimailia » Sat, 10Dec18 18:38

Ehlanna wrote : My attempt:

Ehlanna, so is a doll!

M
I can't figure out how to use the signature!
Mimailia
star of the reef

Postby DiTo » Sat, 10Dec18 21:08

shark wrote : Squeeky,if the scenario topic interests you, all the idea are welcome... For others lagooners also, of course.
DiTo,this image is splendid. I do not know yet how but if you agree, I will use it.

NP dear!!
DiTo
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Postby LRM » Tue, 10Dec21 02:31

Raelee wrote : Tried to post a picture here but it didn't go. Will try again later

My favorite mermaid's entry. Raelee; go to edit and see what I did to post this. You should be able to just copy from
"[NoSpace url]-to-[NoSpace /url]"
and paste it in your post above. If I delete it your image will dissappear too unless you replace my link with one of your own.
L
Got Wood?
LRM

Next

Return to Shark's games