Happy Birthday and BEACH GIRL help

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: Happy Birthday and BEACH GIRL help

Postby just-tryin-2-help » Thu, 10Dec09 04:05

For those who are stuck after the bikini bottom is removed, try using "take" on the girl's glasses and putting them in her bag.

also, to get more points, use the oil/lube/cream (whatever you want to call it) in the beginning on both her right and left: shoulders, arms, abs, and legs. then use "rub" from top to bottom. if you go bottom to top, one of the shoulders will mysteriously stop working and you will lack the 15 points from that shoulder.
just-tryin-2-help
Pilot fish

Postby grandotuono » Sat, 10Dec11 03:09

I am stuck at 245. I made her cum with my finger and can pull her bottoms off. It would be nice to have some clues as to where to click rather than just having to click randomly and hope for the best.
grandotuono
Pilot fish

Postby Newdood » Sat, 10Dec18 01:12

rtguasch writes: When I take her panties, all I can twirl in her pussy and nothing else. The score is increasing but I can not open her legs and lick .... what is the next passs?

Moved from new topic that was deleted under the rules
When it comes to binary, there are 10 kinds of people - those who get and those who don't!
Newdood
star of the reef

sex: Masculine

Postby dannyboy11 » Thu, 10Dec23 03:07

I can massage boobs and get to 100 points but then what!? Please help! x
dannyboy11
Pilot fish

Postby Arnulf » Sun, 10Dec26 11:07

dannyboy11, if you rub her breasts with the bikini top on, think of what the girls want....They want more!
Arnulf
Master of the skies and the waves

Postby dannyboy11 » Sun, 10Dec26 19:42

Arnulf I've tried rubbing her boobs even more but still can't do anything else! (Rubbing her panties gives me a negative score and I can't remove the bikini top!) Where should I click!? ): x
dannyboy11
Pilot fish

Postby dannyboy11 » Sun, 10Dec26 19:53

Nevermind, got it now. Thanks! :)
dannyboy11
Pilot fish

Postby Arnulf » Mon, 10Dec27 13:20

Hi, Lagooners, here is the walkthrough video for Beach Girl. It is a very easy game to play, but according to the tradition, I'll give you the walkthrough.
http://rapidshare.com/files/439466133/Beach_Girl.rar Image
Arnulf
Master of the skies and the waves

Postby kokorub » Thu, 11Jan06 00:12

When she's on her stomach, the next step is to "TAKE" and rub her buttocks. Should it be "TAKE?
kokorub
Pilot fish

Postby luke » Thu, 11Jan06 16:19

kokorub wrote : When she's on her stomach, the next step is to "TAKE" and rub her buttocks. Should it be "TAKE?

No, no, no, it's TAKE...
Que la Force de Shark soit avec toi / May the Shark Force be with you
luke

Postby OlderThanDirt » Fri, 11Feb11 01:28

Just looking for something to say, so I can post, so please excuse the poor content.

Belated birthday greetings, I just arrived. Most excellent site, the content is amazing, and the places I have been, using the links from here, has been a doors to new worlds.

Beach Girl is a simple game, the walkthrough movie posted by Arnulf (Thank you) shows that. [do not watch this movie if you still want to play this game. Watch it and the game will be dead for you, FYI.)

I guess you should not read this either. Leave now, before it is too late

There is a great leverage between what a game does, and the greater programming effort that is needed to make the game do that action. Decision points, and sensing what is happening in the game multiplies this effect even more.

This disparity limits what can be done, and tends to make the game play like a line with points to do certain things. These points, with one exception ,that I recall at the moment, can be found using what I call the 'metal detector' approach' This method is 'brute force' and random, but, for me, it works.

Grab a tool, click it around until something happens.

At the start of the game, 'rub' won't do anything but a two handed breast grab. Any thought at all would let you come to the conclution such an action takes some preparation. The 'bikini area' shows no reaction, but grabbing there would not have been on my list of things to do.

Moving on to 'take', we find that we have a tube of something in our hand after 'take'ing the bag. Using our search method, we find eight places where the tube will squeeze. The 'take' hand will not go away until we take the bag to get rid of the tube.

We move to 'rub' and go to the eight places we put lube (easier to type than 'high value sun screen') on and rub those places.
80ptsWhat to do next? Only one answer comes to mind, 'rub' her boobs. She seemed to like that. 100 points.

What to do now? She might think she acted like a slut, leaning into the 'boob rub' the way she did, so we will still act like we are applying sun lotion, and rub her thighs, again. Only one will rub. 110 points.

No easy way out, gotta take some risk. 'take' the middle of her top, and the boobs pop out. No points, but no negitive reaction either.

We are still using the 'suntan cover' to get our hand on her, so the next move is ovious, right?

'Take' the bag, and lube the boobs.

'Rub' the boobs. 130 pts
We endulge ourselves with the enjoyment of a "double boob grab'. 145 points.

Home plate seems too far away right now, what can we do?

Maybe some 'nip action', using 'rub' to get a tickle finger to get them stood up. 165pts
Home plate does not seem so far away now, and we rub the lower stomach. No points, but she did spread her legs, and 'lick' appeared on the toolbar.

Two ovious places for 'lick' action: right and left nipple. 185pts.
Using our detection method we discover two more spots to 'lick'. Right and left of the bikini crotch. 225pts.

'take' does not remove the bottom, but when we 'rub' she lifts her knees.

'lick', and 'take' do nothing, but nipples have a little sister that stays in a hidden place, maybe we should check there. Sure enough, when we try 'rub' on the crotch area, we get a tickle finger to tease 'little sister' (aka. man in the boat). OMG, she liked that. No points, but plenty of reaction.

Unfortunatly, she dropped her legs, and is sitting in a tight position.

'rub', no reaction. The same with 'lick'. 'take' finds no lub in the bag, no help there. "Go for broke", (I was told the motto of a well decorated all american japanese unit in WWII). Pull bottom off, all she can do is call the cops.

A 'take' at either strap and she is now naked. Whell, except for those 'hoot owl glasses' gotta do something about that.

'take' the glasses at their right (your left) hinge, and put in bag.

Little sister is peeking out of the bush, some tickle action is indicated. She opens her legs. 285pts
Little sister is delicate, a grubby meathook is not indicated, 'lick' little sister. 305 pts.

Little sister opened the tunnel of love, use 'rub' to get in. She lifted her knees. 335pts.

Little sister is standing out front delicate situation, 'lick' the tunnel of love. 355pts
After licking awhile, more stimulating action seems needed. 'rub' the tunnel of love. OMG, strong reaction to that. WTF, I did all the work and she got her's and disappeard. All that is left is a notice that we have more than 400 pts (405 pts) and can play the bonus scene.
OlderThanDirt
Pilot fish

Postby shark » Fri, 11Feb11 02:18

What a walkthrough!!!!
Awesome. Much better than a succession of actions to do, isn't it?. I love
OlderThanDirt, welcome in the lagoon, you deserve the title of great Master of the walkthrough ...
shark
Site Admin

Postby erminantius » Wed, 11Jun22 17:04

Bonjour,

j'ai joué à Beach girl mais j'ai pas de son... Est ce normal?
Sinon, le jeu est sympas

Merci
erminantius
Pilot fish

Postby luke » Thu, 11Jun23 13:21

Oui, c'est normal.
Que la Force de Shark soit avec toi / May the Shark Force be with you
luke

Postby erminantius » Tue, 11Jun28 00:47

Quel dommage de ne pas avoir une petite bande son. Ca serait quand même beaucoup mieux....
erminantius
Pilot fish

PreviousNext

Return to Shark's games