Flower Of The Night

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: Flower Of The Night

Postby Rikwar » Mon, 12Oct22 10:00

acolitu wrote:How many endings are there ?
Because i was expecting something more... i only fail ones and i hope this is not all i have seen.

@acolitu Theres only one ending to this short game !
The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it
Rikwar
Great Master of corals

sex: Masculine

Postby acolitu » Mon, 12Oct22 10:35

Rikwar wrote:
acolitu wrote:How many endings are there ?
Because i was expecting something more... i only fail ones and i hope this is not all i have seen.

@acolitu Theres only one ending to this short game !

tx for the info
acolitu
Pilot fish

Postby lil_reb » Thu, 12Oct25 04:47

Stuck in the game, she keeps going to bed, I caress her left breast, then her left thigh, i get a close shot from hey pussy, but then she says she'll go to bed... the cursor show for about half a second before she says it, after the close up shot, not enough time to click anything, plz, what do i do??
lil_reb
Pilot fish

Postby Rikwar » Thu, 12Oct25 06:27

lil_reb wrote:Stuck in the game, she keeps going to bed, I caress her left breast, then her left thigh, i get a close shot from hey pussy, but then she says she'll go to bed... the cursor show for about half a second before she says it, after the close up shot, not enough time to click anything, plz, what do i do??

I don't blame her you ignored her right breast ;)
The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it
Rikwar
Great Master of corals

Postby Jezya » Tue, 12Nov13 18:06

Wow it's been some time since I last was here, but as my story goes, I get stuck in a game and here I find myself. I hope that everyone is well :)

I have read the previous posts but i must have missed something or miss understood :??:
I easely get to the part, where she looses her panties, spreads her legs, we get a close up and she says, she has much more to show.
But as all other flowers she turns in for the night... all I can say is, that she really must be tired, when she can end it there and not before the panties come off :(
I have tried bbetween her legs and the phone, which seems to be the only places that reacts - a little help please?
Jezya
sirens hunter

sex: Female

Postby Squeeky » Sat, 12Dec01 11:12

Hmmm.
It has been sometime since I played through this.
I must admit that I was trapped a few times.

I have updated my announcement regarding being frustrated.

Now,
@Jezya
It is about 3 hours since I played that and I have vague recollections of where you are at. I think she might need to fondle something. Haven't gotten there? Read my update and consider that thought.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Previous

Return to Shark's games