Game scenario contest

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: Game scenario contest

Postby Trucla » Wed, 11Jan19 04:57

Well well it's still early for voting, and think it will be secret...

But there is a comment I can't resist to make. If LRM wins the contest, I'm curious to see how Shark will build the "muted voice"... Image unless he follows the easiest way which I don't believe! :no:
Trucla
If a guy is hungry, don't feed him! Just offer a fishing rod and teach him fishing!
Trucla
legend of the South Seas

sex: Masculine

Postby LRM » Wed, 11Jan19 07:11

Hand over mouth.
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby Trucla » Wed, 11Jan19 07:14

That's the easiest way...
Trucla
If a guy is hungry, don't feed him! Just offer a fishing rod and teach him fishing!
Trucla
legend of the South Seas

Postby LRM » Wed, 11Jan19 07:22

When I want someone on my left to hear and not the person on my right, my right hand works well. Heel of the hand against my cheek and fingers cupped over my mouth. The gap to the left channels the sound.
L
How do you do it?
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby Newdood » Wed, 11Jan19 07:26

Trucla wrote: If LRM wins the contest, I'm curious to see how Shark will build the "muted voice"

Wait a minute... LRM and a muted voice!!? I don't see the connection! [img]smile/xsgrin.gif[/img] Must NOT have anything to do with remorae!! [img]smile/xmadfire.gif[/img]

[img]smile/!2214_EM2.gif[/img]Cheers, Lou!
When it comes to binary, there are 10 kinds of people - those who get and those who don't!
Newdood
star of the reef

Postby Squeeky » Wed, 11Jan19 07:38

Newdood wrote :
Trucla wrote: If LRM wins the contest, I'm curious to see how Shark will build the "muted voice"

Wait a minute... LRM and a muted voice!!? I don't see the connection! [img]smile/xsgrin.gif[/img] Must NOT have anything to do with remorae!! [img]smile/xmadfire.gif[/img]

[img]smile/!2214_EM2.gif[/img]Cheers, Lou!

Oh?? [img]images/icones/icon18.gif[/img] My first thought was that you had been a military underling of his!! [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img]
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby LRM » Wed, 11Jan19 08:05

I treated my subordinates well. I forgave almost any error...ONCE!!! You had best learn from your mistakes. I met a few or my underlings later in their careers. Almost all asked they be moved to my work center again.
And I am tolerant with the remora until the umpteenth (translation: Far To Many; Numerous!!!) time I see the same question or the same rookie screams help each time the scene changes.
L
test Thanks Squeeks It works with IE8 too.
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby Squeeky » Wed, 11Jan19 09:27

LRM wrote : ...............
L
test Thanks Squeeks It works with IE8 too.

Ok! Cap'n!
You've got your compass.
Now you need a bleedin' map!
[Probably be all right if the "search" function was broader in capabilities.]

For those wondering about this little piece of drivel, LRM has both responded to the previous comment, but also acknowledging a success in being able to navigate to an exact location (once known) in the Forums.
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Trucla » Wed, 11Jan19 18:50

LRM a dit : When I want someone on my left to hear and not the person on my right, my right hand works well. Heel of the hand against my cheek and fingers cupped over my mouth. The gap to the left channels the sound.

Precisely! That's why I said it's the easiest way. As a matter of fact there is another easy way. I don't talk about it as I'm against walkthroughs, especially before a game is built. What I meant was that as far as I know Shark's work, usually he doesn't takes the obvious ways... ;)
Trucla
Trucla
legend of the South Seas

Postby Trucla » Wed, 11Jan19 18:53

Newdood a dit :

Wait a minute... LRM and a muted voice!!? I don't see the connection! [img]smile/xsgrin.gif[/img]

Connection is here:
LRM a dit : Oscar nudges Luke and says (muted voice or...)

For the life of me I don't see any connection with military stuff... Image
Trucla
Trucla
legend of the South Seas

Postby Squeeky » Thu, 11Jan20 01:43

Trucla wrote :

For the life of me I don't see any connection with military stuff... Image

A past career! Ever heard of a Sar'Major with a "muted" voice? (Though not LRM's retired rank).
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby LRM » Thu, 11Jan20 01:59

Call me Master Sergeant. [img]kator/smiley41.gif[/img]

I was called things in many languages that may not be repeated in mixed company! Usually by someone in a different specialty that wanted me or mine to trouble shoot her/his problem. It was a very common occurance at shift change that rarely worked!
L
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby Trucla » Thu, 11Jan20 02:08

Squeeky a dit :
A past career! Ever heard of a Sar'Major with a "muted" voice?
No, my dear! Please never forget that English is only my third language... and that while I know quite some idiomatic (and some technical) expressions, I loose many of them.
Strangely enough (or may be not) when computer operating systems are concerned, I only want English, and get mad when some software pseudo installs in my language. Especially the error messages, I need them in English, otherwise I don't understand those bloody translations.

OK! Enough of off-topic!

Cheers!
Trucla
Trucla
legend of the South Seas

Postby BumpyDog » Sun, 11Jan30 05:42

HA 5 wrote it for a bit of fun

A key element of the horny afternoon series has been its characters. Everyone is in lust with the reluctant but sensual Nanny (and there is some “unfinished business” from HA4). Wendy and Cloe love to lead others astray – the piano teacher, Frank, Nanny and studious Kenny with his natural “gift”. As mentioned by others, Anna must be their next target.

The “belly dancer” costumes in SFD2 were so stunning that they are worth a rerun, beautiful, teasing and revealing.

Prologue

Nanny greets her sister Anna and Kenny. Anna has come to help chaperone the party as Wendy’s parents have allowed her to have champagne. As Wendy does not know many young people in the village, she has asked Frank to invite his friends. Wendy and Cloe briefly say hello to Kenny’s manhood in the background.

Wendy has arranged that the girls will be dressed as oriental dancing girls and the boys as rebels (based on a recent interesting dream).

The Party

Nanny and Anna agree to wear a costume as the undergarments are more conservative than those worn by Wendy and Cloe.

The party is in a large room and we note that all of Frank’s friends are boys.

Cloe and Wendy move among the group pouring champagne and ensure that both Nanny and Anna have their glasses regularly topped up. Both girls have their breasts and bottoms groped as they move about.

Wendy asks Nanny to accompany Frank to the cellar to get more champagne.
Wendy and Cloe exchange a wink to indicate they have colluded in a plan.
Cloe then asks Anna to go with her to a small sitting room to help her adjust her costume.

Cellar

Nanny bends as if to inspect the bottles allowing her costume to part at the back to reveal her panties.
Frank of course takes advantage.
Wendy comes to the cellar on the pretext of finding why Nanny is taking so long, but is actually trying to catch Nanny compromised. Wendy has Kenny with her.
Nanny and Frank are warned of their approach and manage to cover themselves in time unless a certain series of actions take place. During Nanny and Frank’s activities certain touches will result in Nanny bumping a bottle from a nearby wine rack, thereby ending the scene.
Once these actions have been completed successfully, Nanny and Frank will be too advanced in their union to be able to respond when Wendy arrives and they are caught.
Wendy sends Frank to assist Cloe in the sitting room. Kenny is wide eyed with his view of Nanny face down across the boxes. Nanny is dripping semen and hiding her face, unable to look at who is with Wendy witnessing her shame.
Nanny of course pleads that Wendy does not tell her parents. Wendy agrees, but tells Nanny she must have some punishment for her behaviour.
Wendy proceeds to spank Nanny, alternating buttocks. She then parts Nanny’s buttocks and Kenny in his over-excited state, penetrates Nanny there.
The scene finishes with Nanny spent and leaking.

The sitting room:

There is a couch in the room, over one end of which are 4 other costumes which are little more than jewels and veil (see last scene)

Cloe removes her lower costume on the pretext of having Anna inspect it. Cloe has a hairless smooth vulva. Anna’s “curiosity” about Cloe’s smoothness leads, after some actions, to mutual exploration and pleasuring.

Frank arrives to “provide his services”. Unless certain actions have occurred, Anna will quickly close her legs and pull up her panties when the door is opening, ending the scene.
If all appropriate game actions have been taken, Frank will discover Anna widely spread orgasming under Cloe’s practiced tongue.
Frank joins the action with Cloe urging Anna to taste and pleasure Frank with her mouth. Anna finds Frank “smelling of fur and tasting of musk and spice”.
Frank places his first ejaculations into Anna’s mouth and then lets her watch as he coats her breasts and nipples.

The scene closes with Cloe licking Frank’s penis clean while Anna lies temporarily sated, her legs spread, her natural pubic hair damp and her breasts and mouth streaked with semen.
Wendy, Nanny and Kenny enter. Kenny’s eyes are wide at seeing his mother on display.
Wendy “Frank, take Kenny to organize the boys as we agreed. We girls will enter as soon as we change our costumes”

Grand finale

Large room, all the males are there. There are 4 couches beside each is a small table with a small flask on it. Frank has arranged the males into 4 groups, one by each couch. They are all wearing a head scarf which covers their faces leaving only the eyes visible. Apart from the head scarf, they wear only a kind of loin cloth.

Turkish/Arabic music starts. All 4 women dance into the room. Their heads and faces are also veiled so that only their eyes can be seen. Apart from that, little is hidden as they are wearing costumes that consist of a jewelled belt hanging very low on the hips with pubic hair (where it is present) and buttock crease on view, supporting a thin transparent veil in front and behind; and a similar jewelled band on the chest supporting a similar veil covering the breasts. It is clear that each woman is naked otherwise.

The women jiggle and dance from one group of males to the next, removing loin cloths as they go until all males are “naked”.

The music picks up tempo and the dancers begin to rapidly circle the room between the groups. When the music stops, the dancer moves to the nearest group.

After a series of actions, one male is seated on the couch, a second is standing by the couch and a third stands in front of the couch, his penis oiled from the small flask.
The girls have shed all veils except the rear one. They straddle the male on the couch, impaling their vaginas. They then take the second male into their mouth under the veil. At a signal, which might be a change in the music, they stop their activity, grasp the last veil, remove it and allow the third male to penetrate them.

The remaining males are masturbating as they wait for their turn. Several are anointing themselves with oil with its obvious implications for future action.

Final scene:

All four women are sitting or lying on a couch, semen leaking from every orifice. They are still veiled. Frank and Kenny are limp and spent.

Nanny: “ Miss Wendy, do we still have champagne in the cellar?”
Wendy: “Yes Nanny. Why do you ask?”
“It is Anna’s birthday next month!?”
BumpyDog
Pilot fish

Postby Squeeky » Sun, 11Jan30 06:45

Firstly I see that this [BumpyDog]is your first Forums entry. Welcome, but would you please like to give us an introduction to yourself at the top of the Forums list?

Now. Down to business.
I am wondering.
How could I possibly be expected to vote for such a display of behaviour to appear upon my screen?

Considering of what we know of Wendy .... EASILY!!! Image

I'm sure that this is right in vein for which Shark looks.

Please, let's see some more entries!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

PreviousNext

Return to Shark's games