Game scenario contest

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: Game scenario contest

Postby WTF » Thu, 11Mar24 05:44

I'm thinking about doing a slight change possibly adding in a forth one...I haven't decided yet. If I add the scene it will be a threesome of Nanny, Wendy, and Cloe. Something like they each wake up in the middle of the night with a craving for something to eat and it'll go on from there.

Let me know what you think.
WTF
sirens hunter

Postby Squeeky » Thu, 11Mar24 09:10

Shark's guide was 3 or 4 scenes so that would be fine.

Looking back at your scenario I'm wondering how you build that in, seeing as how you have 3 couples engaging in their "private" shared activity, and you have each couple waking up together in the morning. I don't see any reason why you shouldn't add if you are able (females awaken, engage elsewhere and return to their partners(?)). How you do it is your call.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

sex: Masculine

Postby WTF » Thu, 11Mar24 21:57

most likely I would delete the couple waking up together or just move it to the conclusion...I'm not totally sure...
WTF
sirens hunter

Postby Squeeky » Fri, 11Mar25 02:22

WTF wrote : most likely I would delete the couple waking up together or just move it to the conclusion...I'm not totally sure...

Shark has indicated that he'd like finalise this by the end of March or thereabouts so don't take much time pondering please.
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby WTF » Sun, 11Mar27 08:04

Squeeky wrote :
Shark has indicated that he'd like finalise this by the end of March or thereabouts so don't take much time pondering please.

I decided to go with your advise and make them meet up because they wanted a midnight snack...I really hope shark doesn't mind if I don't have the entire thing scrïpted out by the time he starts up the poll. As of right now I have the first 2 scenes completely finished scene three is about half finished and same goes for scene four...the conclusion is just an outline at the moment...
WTF
sirens hunter

Postby Squeeky » Sun, 11Mar27 09:22

WTF wrote :

I decided to go with your advise and make them meet up because they wanted a midnight snack...I really hope shark doesn't mind if I don't have the entire thing scrïpted out by the time he starts up the poll. As of right now I have the first 2 scenes completely finished scene three is about half finished and same goes for scene four...the conclusion is just an outline at the moment...

I really doubt that Shark is going to worry about what is presented. My thought would be that he builds a poll with available offerings as are. It would then be up to the readers to decide how those scenarios are favoured. But yes, it would be nice to have a small understanding of the refrigerator interlude (Cloe slips an ice-block into Nanny to cool her down [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img] ... not serious, but - well(?) mind boggles)!

Let me digress a little about "my advice". You should be aware that I have an entry (and something else incomplete) in this. As such I could be considered to have a "conflict of interest". Recognise that. The voters will not understand, should my offering be considered, that I have been trying to promote interest in this competition. Ensure that you "give this your best shot".
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby WTF » Mon, 11Mar28 08:38

it's more of a minor suggestion of going back...what happens around it isn't that big of a deal...also I think that those of us who entered shouldn't be allowed to vote...cheating in a major way would happen.
WTF
sirens hunter

Postby Squeeky » Mon, 11Mar28 09:08

WTF wrote : it's more of a minor suggestion of going back...what happens around it isn't that big of a deal...also I think that those of us who entered shouldn't be allowed to vote...cheating in a major way would happen.

Where I come from politicians will vote for themselves on the day, and they, like the rest of us get just one vote.

These polls (as I understand) only allow you to vote once, reads something about you, Username or something. You can go back in see the results but vote again? No.

Anyway, would you deprive me of the opportunity to cast my vote for an on-site friend or a female daring to make an offer, literary of course?

Don't worry about the voting.
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby tetokare » Tue, 11Mar29 15:06

I am sure that Wendy will have a great birthday!
tetokare
sirens hunter

Postby Graen » Wed, 11Mar30 01:26

So I finally decided to jump in on this...

It's My Party, and I'll Cry if I want to.

Prologue

It's Evening at the Manor. The sun has just set and Wendy's birthday party has begun with the guests assembled in the modestly sized ballroom. Wendy enters the room, in a beautiful formal dress, and the guests applaud and wish her a "Happy Birthday." Wendy puts on a smile, but it covers her displeasure...

All the guests gathered here are friends and business associates of Wendy's father. He's decided to use Wendy's party as an excuse to strengthen his relationship and standing among those he envies.

There is but one exception. Kenny is here. Wendy wanted to have a glamorous party with her closest friends, but her parents would have none of it. Nanny pleaded for Wendy's case and was able to convince them that a young upstanding boy like Kenny who had promise to become a great doctor would be an appropriate companion for Wendy.

Scene 1 - The Hallway

Wendy, already ignored by most of the "guests" manages to grab Kenny and sneak out to the Hallway just outside the Ballroom. She tells him of her boredom and how she wants to have some fun on her birthday. Kenny remembers what her idea of "fun" is and rejects her. But Wendy takes control of the situation as Kenny is still a shy and very timid man.

While getting her hand in Kenny's pants, guests will come and leave the ballroom for various reason, walking past the couple. The scene ends after Wendy brings Kenny to the brink of orgasm but doesn't make the loud-mouthed boy ejaculate. Nanny walks past and seeing that nothing improper is going on asks them to return to the ballroom.

Interlude

Wendy asks Kenny if he wants to leave this place and head out to Cherrywood. Kenny states that is not the kind of place they should be going to and tells her to try and enjoy the party her parents are holding for her.

That being the last straw, Wendy runs away from Kenny and up to her bedroom. She picks up her phone and calls Chloe. While she changes into far less formal clothes she tells Chloe how much of a drag her party is and that she wants to go to Cherrywood. Chloe immediately agrees and Wendy tells her she will pick her up. Chloe is excited, but then asks Wendy when did she get a car? Too late, Wendy has already hung-up.

Finished, Wendy sneaks out of her room, and goes downstairs to the garage. There she hops into a shiny red convertible and pulls out of the garage, speeding away from the Manor. However, Kenny had followed Wendy to the garage and has seen Wendy drive away...

Scene 2 - Cherrywood Part A

The Cherrywood Club is where all rich youths from the city go to hang out and dance. Loud music, bumping and grinding hot sweaty bodies... it's the perfect place to lose your stress and lose yourself.

Wendy and Chloe pull up, get out, and go in. They head to the dance floor and immediately begin to dance with each other. Finally free from the rules of polite society they enjoy moving their bodies to a new beat and enjoy themselves... and each other.

The club spotlights circle around the room and in the darkness of the music they begin to play with each other while dancing. A stroke here, a grope there. Eventually getting under each others' clothing. In the excitement of it all, they don't realize it when the spotlights focus on them, and as playful friends they kiss each other to the cheering and hooting of all the revelers.

Then two immaculately dressed men come up to them. The introduce themselves as Mark and Sam, and ask them if they want to have a good time. Wendy and Chloe giggle and accept the offer of the two cuties, following them away from the dance floor.

Scene 3 - Cherrywood Part B

Markus and Samuel invite them to the dinning area above the dance floor. And they all sit down in a semicircular booth with the girls in the middle. Chloe blurts out that it's Wendy's birthday and that the two men might just be the excitement she was looking for.

The four flirt and talk, while food and drink comes to the table. Working up from gentle stroking and kissing, while the music and dancing never stops around them. While the waitress is away, some dares begin to play. Breasts are shown, penises are exposed and stroked, all in good fun, trying to see what the youths can get away with. The game is all the more exciting for them as the waitress is constantly delivering their food and drinks, and they don't want to get caught.

After a shout of delight from one of the girls as she experiences the joy of an orgasm, Wendy asks everyone if they want to take this party somewhere else. Everyone is in agreement, and the men offer to drive them.

They all leave the club and hop in an SUV. As they are getting in, Kenny, with Nanny in tow, spots them! But before either of them can shout out to the girls, the four drive away... leaving Kenny, Nanny, and the red convertible.

Scene 4 - Hotel Room Part A

The four enter a rather modest hotel room, just two large beds, a TV and a couch. Chloe mentions how she wished the boys got them a suite, but they ignore her comments. It's pretty obvious what's on everyone else's mind as Wendy begins kissing Mark. They pair up, two to a bed and begin striping and stroking, fondling and french-kissing.

Finally down to their knickers and panties it looks like Wendy is going to have a happy ending after all, when suddenly...

The door slams open and there is Nanny and Kenny, along with the hotel manager! The four are in shock, and just as Nanny begins to start reprimanding Wendy, the half-naked boys gather up their clothes and force their way out of the room and into the night.

Scene 5 - Hotel Room Part B

I'm leaving this final scene hidden for now. Wendy and Chloe have finally been caught by Nanny, and this could change everything in their lives...

EDIT:Fixing Grammatical Mistakes
Image LoPteam.blogspot.com
Image graenwerks.blogspot.com
Graen
legend of the South Seas

Postby Squeeky » Wed, 11Mar30 03:36

Builds a cohesive story, nearly see it as a full-length Hollywood movie.
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Squeeky » Wed, 11Mar30 03:39

I have updated the "Story index" at:
viewtopic.php?p=27181#p27181
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby midorimd » Fri, 14Jun20 09:30

Not sure if this thread is still used or not but i am in a mood for a rough draft of a story. I am not good with telling a story cuz i usually spoil it so i just give a rough version of it.

Sorry for not adhering to the preferred format.

Here goes....

Our heroine was once a runway model, not exactly setting the stage on fire but still an attraction. An elderly rich man get besotted with the heroine, say Donna, during one of her shows and pursue her relentlessly. As he is filthy rich and too old, Donna marries him for his wealth. A couple or so years after the marriage, the old man gets sick. He knows he wont survive this time. He already suspects that Donna married him for money and may or may not have a couple of lovers hidden in the country.

So he calls his trusted friend/lawyer, Dawson and creates his last will. He leaves half his wealth to Donna and other half to his other living relatives. For Donna's portion though, he creates a secret blockade. According to that, Dawson has to observe Donna during the period, between his death and reading of the will, to make sure she doesn't have any secret lover. If Dawson catches Donna engaging in any sexual activity with another person during that period, her share of his wealth will be given to any educational institution as a donation. If Donna's character is good, she can keep her half. Most importantly, Donna should never be made aware of such traps in the will.

This is the backdrop.

Donna is in her late 20's and a bit of a playful tease. She did not cheat her husband during her marriage but now he is dead, She is ready for a man in her life. After the old man's death, the house is crowded with well-wishers, family, friend etc. She has to act the part of mourning widow for the sake of people around her but that doesn't stop her from teasing every available men, young and old, in the house and accidentally some women too.Among the people who came to the funeral is her ex-boyfriend, Eric, whom she left to marry the old man. At the end of the first part, She came to know about the will by accident.

Starting from the second part, she starts paying for all the teasing she did in the first part. The men and women takes her teasing as an invitation, starts making a move on her. Some for her beauty and some for health she might acquire. Since she knows the will, she knows she doesn't wanna get caught by Dawson and lose all the money. She has to act smartly if she has to take care of all these men and women and not get caught. But not all of them are same. Some may be take NO as an answer and leave her alone while other dont take it just as easily so she has to satisfy them sexually by different degrees. Dawson is alwaying hanging around, observing her activities. Then there is Eric who wants her back and try to convince her.

The good ending would be her ending with both the money and Eric. The bad ending is usually when she is caught with somebody by Dawson. May be add a secretary to Dawson in the equation, who wants him and distracts him long enough for Donna to take care of her Guests. Donna plays the dominant girl during the first part cuz she is a tease and a submissive one during the second part cuz of the will. I dont think you created a character who plays both dominant and submissive in the same game.

The End.
midorimd
Pilot fish

Postby koriba » Fri, 14Jun20 18:09

Hi all,

I would like start the party late evening.

Guest enters and be welcomed by butler. The party starts with a big cake of course and a glass champagne.

Evrybody have a chat and then is the present moment. There are a few nice gifts. 1 of the gifts is a vibrator (which is used later) Then there will be a game of spin the bottle, next a game of twister ending up al on the floor without clothes. Half way the party the parents leave and the party get's a bit wilder with some alcohol. One of the boys get a girl and walks out to the pool where they have some alone time. Before the big moment, everybody comes out to have a pool party where everybody goes naked and skinny dip.

The Final is with 3 girls where 2 of the girls give the birthday girl a massage. Which is followed by a lot of fun (lesbian fun)

Hope u like it :)
koriba
sirens hunter

Postby Solid Snake » Fri, 14Jul04 17:49

Why not a 007-like or a S.A.S.-like ( for the french readers ) script with less gunfight and more sex ? ...
Solid Snake
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to Shark's games