Game scenario contest

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: Game scenario contest

Postby petuchi10 » Thu, 11Mar03 12:17

Just curious...how will voting be handled and a winning idea be determined? Also...is there any set length of time that the contest is supposed to run?
petuchi10
great white shark

Postby shark » Thu, 11Mar03 12:42

I would like some additional proposals before beginning the vote.
shark
Site Admin

sex: Masculine

Postby Hey Chief » Tue, 11Mar08 08:48

Hey Shark and Squeeky, I tried to write a proposal that would meet our standards here in the Lagoon, but after reading the inputs from Marco6661, then Petuci 10, Squeeky, BumppyDog, and then tetokare. I surrender to those who have incorporated what I was working on into their ideas. Which one is the best ......is for Shark to decide.

Wayne the Confused (aka "Hey Chief") Image
Hey Chief
lagoon predator

Postby Squeeky » Tue, 11Mar08 09:46

Oh! Wayne?

Yes, I agree there are some great thoughts; maybe you could find something that steps out of the arena of all of those ideas.

As for Shark making a decision he has indicated that he will run a poll and then work with the declared winner.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Wutaro » Wed, 11Mar09 09:24

just saw this post now, been thinking of a game for awhile so tomorrow i'll do my best to write it up, how i can get it in in time
Wutaro
great white shark

Postby Squeeky » Wed, 11Mar09 09:43

I don't there is any great urgency, however I'm sure Shark wouldn't like this to go on much longer.
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Wutaro » Wed, 11Mar09 10:04

heh, actually i just read the full first post and saw it was a birthday theme, heh i had something totally different in mind for my story, so might need to think of something else
Wutaro
great white shark

Postby WTF » Tue, 11Mar15 05:16

I'm working on a scenario...but I've only got the first part written...Nanny hasn't even entered the scene yet...

But I'm only using the HA characters...Wendy, Cloe, Nanny, Frank, Kenny, and Ahmed(Tarak from HA4)
WTF
sirens hunter

Postby WTF » Tue, 11Mar15 07:58

I'm going to write the basic scenario in here, but not give the full detail so that it has some secrets. And by secrets I mean I haven't fully finished writing out all the scrïpts yet.

Prologue
Wendy is dropped off at Cloe's house in the evening. She waves goodbye to her mother and thanks her for dropping her off. Cloe answers the door and tells her everyone but Nanny has arrived. Wendy tells her that Nanny will definitely be there. End Scene.

Scene 1
Kenny, Frank, and Ahmed are lounging on large pillows behind a low table. Cloe and Wendy are at a home bar on the left side of the room. Cloe decides that it's time to really get the party started and pulls off her dress making Wendy follow suit. Cloe plays with Wendy making her cum. End Scene.

Scene 2
The girls move over to the table where the guys are and ask if they enjoyed the show. Wendy says that while she enjoyed Cloe's ministrations she needs something more. Ahmed immediately offers himself up. The girls play with him and eventually Frank and Kenny join in. End Scene.

Scene 3
Nanny enters the room and exclaims upon seeing Wendy, Kenny, and Frank in a compromising position. Wendy and Cloe berate her saying they saw her and Frank and that she should just relax and join in the fun. Ahmed hands her a "special" drink saying that it would elevate her mood. Soon Nanny is a naked as the rest and enjoying her own piece of the party. Here you get to choose one of the couples to play with. You will get a different conclusion depending on which couple you chose. End Scene.

Couple Choices: Wendy & Kenny, Ahmed & Cloe, Nanny & Frank.

Scene 4
The female from the couple you chose wakes up feeling hungry and decides to raid the fridge. All three girls meet up in the kitchen and snack on cookies and milk. They also have a taste of each other before cuddling up to their boytoys in bed. End Scene.

Epilogue/Conclusion
Your Couple wake up the next morning. Who you chose and how you did (if you clicked on most of the right things in the right order) depends on what is said. Ends with Nanny taking Wendy home and Wendy saying, "That was my best birthday yet!" End Game.
WTF
sirens hunter

Postby Squeeky » Tue, 11Mar15 08:56

WTF wrote : I'm going to write the basic scenario in here, but not give the full detail so that it has some secrets. I will however PM Shark the full details when it's finished.

Right at this moment I have not read anything but the first paragraph.

Please note that Shark has said that HE will not choose, it will be decided by POLL.

As such your entry can only be decided upon the merits of what you present. Ok, you may have conjured some tricks which you would like Shark to perform, sure, I can accept that. Just make sure that voters have adequate information that the scenario is sufficiently complete for an objective appraisal.
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Squeeky » Tue, 11Mar15 09:17

Ok!
I've just read through the full context of what you wrote, I like it. It offers a clear sense of your intentions.

Since Shark has shown that he can build a game around a "network" of events it might be of value to suggest some "couplings", and maybe a "hierarchy" with a best option for the good ending. It does seem that a bad ending is not possible from this, but could one be built in, Nanny arrives, she is taunted but if the player makes the wrong choice re that taunt/tease/blackmail all breaks down?

I take it that the "secrets" may be 'triggers' so I won't press that thought too far, but consider your thoughts in the context of "peer review".

Frankly, I'm a little dissatisfied with my own offering and am thinking of a second but I'm having difficulty with the incorporation of "adult party" games.

Accept or dismiss as you choose, but many thanks for a very coherent scenario.
Sq.
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby shark » Tue, 11Mar15 11:14

For all those who took part or have intention to take part in this contest, I must give some precisions :
- The most important is to give a general scenario division. Actions and Details will be discussed privately.
- Do not worry to reveal the scenario before the game is made because the story evolves always much during the development of the game. People who worked with me for another games know that between the idea of the beginning and the final game, there is many differences.
- I think that most important will be to judge the cohesion and the coherence of the story.

Last precision, I think that the end of March is a good date to stop the proposals and to begin the votes.
Then... heat your keyboards.
shark
Site Admin

Postby Squeeky » Tue, 11Mar15 11:39

Ah, Shark,
Many thanks for that clarification.

I will not try to have authors further test what they may offer,

even then,
I might just offer my second proposal, but I'd accept external hints! [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img] Yes, and hopefully acknowledged.
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Squeeky » Tue, 11Mar15 13:58

I'm not going to finish this scenario. I do think that it has potential given sufficient thought, but anyone wanting to capitalise on any of these concepts to build something quite worthy from these thoughts is free to do so.

The first snows of winter are falling as Wendy, seated at her writing desk, looks out the window into the fading daylight.

She is contemplating her guest list and a theme for her upcoming birthday party. Unfortunately because of her exclusive boarding school, and Nanny’s strict regime, the guest list will be relatively small. She knows that she must plan something befitting of a young adult, she must be prepared to invite certain adults at her social standing, or rather, from within her parents’ business circle. Young men will be scarce. Entertains must also be at a sophisticated level. The drinks list is to be in keeping with such young people who will attend, but must also cater for those adults with a ‘finer’ palate! Certainly there can be ways around that!

Wendy knows that all arrangements must be sanctioned by Nanny, without compromise [?], but she knows that she does have an “Ace card” to play, if she really needs.

Wendy is soon on the phone to Cloe about some arrangements.

[Remember Alancy? Castle Malfort?]
The “Wendy Estate” borders the castle. Alancy was Head Prefect at Wendy’s school, a little older, but shared a few years; Alancy did have to counsel Wendy on occasion. Ah! Why?
And then why should Wendy be making a call to Alancy at the castle?

Party Food
Everything smorgasbord.
Canapes, sausage rolls, mini-pizzas.
Fondue - Oh! Wendy and Cloe have decided on a game for this.
Desert –

Entertainment
Scene 1:
We play a fondue game (we force a guest to make a mistake, Cloe bumps Florian, he drops his cheese coated bread, forfeit is ….
eg Alancy says: “Touch me sensually but not sexually.” Options: tongue in ear, suck her neck?
If Shark can handle it we offer a choice, um Wendy loses and there is Cloe, she manages to lightly stroke her hair!
Oh! So nice!

Scene 2:
We engage the respective couples in an “Apple bob”, apples float in a tub, contestant is hand-tied from behind behind.
Then the apples may be contained within very flimsy nest and hanging from the same string. Contestants are “hand-cuffed” from behind. As the females in particular raise to bite, they may reveal. If Nanny is a contestant what may she not show us? What might be the guest retort?

Scene 3:
Was Martin invited? (He, or someone else had to build a sitting snowman at the base of a slope. Guest had to toboggan to arrive at the snowman and touch his carrot nose. If they had to do that the second time they are blindfolded.
We can’t embarrass Nanny a second time so we need a trade off. If this is the “Nanny” occasion they all have to lick the carrot. And what surprise do we have for Nanny? Not a carrot! Have we got her in the mood? Has blackmail already been applied?

Er. Forgot. The owner of the carrot which Nanny licks presses her to consume!
Now?? How would that go with Nanny?
How does that then lead into the endgame?
What are to be the triggers to continue or create the "poor" end?

To all who have offered their interest many thank yous and may voters give your offerings deserved favour.
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Squeeky » Wed, 11Mar16 02:33

I have made a collation (hopefully) of all proposals thus far at:
viewtopic.php?p=27181#p27181

If I have missed one please advise me by PM. This will assist at the time the Poll is constructed.

And while I am discussing scenarios, Shark is eager to have more proposals.
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

PreviousNext

Return to Shark's games