Game scenario contest

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: Game scenario contest

Postby paquito » Fri, 14Jul04 19:49

Wow, I'm French and I didn't know those novels ....
great knowledge ;)

When I read your post, I thought about the DSG French spying service.
paquito
legend of the South Seas

sex: Masculine

Postby TheAce » Thu, 14Oct02 16:34

Well, Since it's October, I have a Horror themed idea.

Our main Character, Detective Jack Harker (yes, Harker after the protagonist of Dracula) is sent to investigate an estate. There he meets three lovely girls, Mysterious Carmen Lee (vampire, named after Carmilla and the Actor Cristopher Lee), Jaq Russell (Werewolf, named after Marvel Comics hero Jack Russell aka Werewolf by Night) and Lilly White (Ghost, a reference to The White Lady of folklore).

The Three girls try to seduce Jack, with various little tricks of the trade (For example, Lilly can give him an invisible *to Jack, not the Player* handjob)

The playstyle would be like Rivalries.
TheAce
sirens hunter

Postby shark » Thu, 14Oct02 17:01

Interesting. A bit of fantastic in a game would please me. To be developed.
shark
Site Admin

Postby TheAce » Fri, 14Oct03 01:18

Really? Thank you!
TheAce
sirens hunter

Postby Squeeky » Fri, 14Oct03 01:32

If you would like to continue with this idea, and you haven't read Shark's first comment of this thread then please do.

Generally don't write lengthy descriptions and don't worry about trying to develop conversation pieces, Shark will do those when he needs (a few won't hurt however).

I could assist Shark if you gave a very brief idea of each character, eg, Char 1: slow-witted, likely to take the first option, has preconceived ideas

Oh. Traps. You might consider a point where a trap is placed and what might be the outcome but Shark is most likely to determine those as he works through his drawing processes.

All the best on your venture should you follow this through.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby TheAce » Fri, 14Oct03 05:17

All right

Prologue: The girls Jack arrives at the estate in his car. Carmen answers door and introduces herself, mentioning she shares the estate with two other girls. She invites Jack in, calling him by his first name even though he introduced himself as "Detective Harker"

Scene 1:Jack decides to start his investigation, leading to the first choice. The Balcony leads to a talk with Carmen over drinks, which ends in a foot job. The open floor room (formerly a ballroom) leads to a sparring match against Jaq, which ends in him giving her a massage, or the cellar, where a mysterious invisible force plays pranks on him, culminating in an invisible reach around.

Scene 2: Jack, now stuck with the girls after a freak storm (hmm, I wonder what could have caused it?) decides to read in the study. He ends up picking up a journal, hidden between two books. The cover says "Property of J. and M. Harker." He begins to read it, discovering it is an account of their studies into monster behavior after the events of Dracula, and mentions their bloodline will ALWAYS attract the paranormal. He starts to wonder how the book got there when one of the Girls interrupts him (again, player chooses which one)

Scene 3: Jack decides to read more of the journal, feeling a connection with J. and M. Harker. he gets to the last page, where it reveals an important secret. Afterwards he decides to discuss it with one of the girls.

Epilogue: Depends on which girl you've spent time with.
TheAce
sirens hunter

Postby Squeeky » Fri, 14Oct03 06:47

@TheAce:
I've taken your proposal and filed it in "The Bank", you can't see that, but it is there along with other ideas that Shark may care to take on board at some time.

Please do not expect to see this by 31 Oct 2014, too much work to do to get our next project "off the ground". :crazy:
That said, even when we get passed that, if it Shark's desire he may seek to invest time to produce such a story well before the next Halloween.

Shark does get many suggestions so please don't be disappointed if he does not ask further of you even though he has shown his liking for this idea.
Thoughts are always appreciated and so, many thanks for your idea. [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby shark » Fri, 14Oct03 14:29

TheAce wrote:All right

Prologue: The girls Jack arrives at the estate in his car. Carmen answers door and introduces herself, mentioning she shares the estate with two other girls. She invites Jack in, calling him by his first name even though he introduced himself as "Detective Harker"

Scene 1:Jack decides to start his investigation, leading to the first choice. The Balcony leads to a talk with Carmen over drinks, which ends in a foot job. The open floor room (formerly a ballroom) leads to a sparring match against Jaq, which ends in him giving her a massage, or the cellar, where a mysterious invisible force plays pranks on him, culminating in an invisible reach around.

Scene 2: Jack, now stuck with the girls after a freak storm (hmm, I wonder what could have caused it?) decides to read in the study. He ends up picking up a journal, hidden between two books. The cover says "Property of J. and M. Harker." He begins to read it, discovering it is an account of their studies into monster behavior after the events of Dracula, and mentions their bloodline will ALWAYS attract the paranormal. He starts to wonder how the book got there when one of the Girls interrupts him (again, player chooses which one)

Scene 3: Jack decides to read more of the journal, feeling a connection with J. and M. Harker. he gets to the last page, where it reveals an important secret. Afterwards he decides to discuss it with one of the girls.

Epilogue: Depends on which girl you've spent time with.

Stop! What you're doing, cutting into several scene, is the last thing to do, when the story will be completely defined.
Here's how the scenario should be organized:

1 - Characters: Ok, you have described them.
2 - The goal: What is the story direction, the goal to obtain at the end. examples:
Nanny's day: will the wedding happen, despite the manipulations of the housekeeper?
Casle whispers: Will Geraldine marry Gregory or will the past prevent the marriage.
3 - interactions between the characters: who likes who, who hates who? what is the aim of each of them?
4 - What scenes will help to show the personality and the feelings of each characters?
5 - What scenes will help to go towards the goal and what scene will be hindrances ?

Once you have a clear idea of ​​all that, you can begin to cut the story into parts and scenes.
shark
Site Admin

Postby TheAce » Fri, 14Oct03 19:49

Sorry.

OK, I have characters.

Goal: Will Jack discover the mysteries of the Harkers and last through the night? Or will the past stay buried by fear?

I imagine Carmen and Jaq as friendly rivals, always competing over who can do what better, but still friends at the end whereas Lilly and Carmen dislike each other. Lilly thinks Carmen is too serious and stoic, and Carmen thinks Lily is immature and silly. Jaq and Lilly have a sort of "Older sister, Younger sister" type of relationship, with Jaq looking out for Lilly and Lilly looking up to the werewolf girl. Carmen wants to prove a vampire can be with a human , Jaq wants to be free of the Castle, and Lilly just wants to experience what she missed out on in her first go at life (she died a virgin)
TheAce
sirens hunter

Postby z.o.d » Mon, 15Sep21 15:18

Hello

I wonder if Mr.Shark is interested in an idea of a game ? the idea isn't new it'll depend on " Desire and submission " :D
z.o.d
Pilot fish

Previous

Return to Shark's games