Re: HA 4 Private consultation - help

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Postby KuroRecca » Thu, 12May24 10:24

LRM wrote:
KuroRecca wrote:I got struck on Corridor scene .. Where Nanny having some fun ... but got frank half naked upto touching/playing balls ... but there alot of other part I try to click .. but nuthing happen .. Did i made mistake .. or I kept clicking wrong place? ...
PS Im new guy here .. So pls sorry if i didnt follower the rule ... I like u people Help me Just this once .. N also Care to tell wat the rule are?

Welcome to the lagoon. This thread explains how to find and use the help word;
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2179
This is the only known game where someone other than Shark gives the help word. In every other case, someone gets a warning or worse and the post goes away.
viewtopic.php?p=40005#p40005
Lou

Thx u LRM ... N srry for trouble .. if I ever did ....N this games is Awesum .. I have done some few games without getting help .. Done all by myself since last few years or so ... after tht long time later N i finally remember the games N tht how I end playing these games .. but this new games is so Cool ... but problem is its doesnt give me any hint lolz ... So i tend to take long time to complete it .. anyway thx for help .. N Is this Shark is the one who made these game? .. if it is I thx him for making such wonderful game
KuroRecca
Pilot fish

sex: Masculine

Postby LRM » Thu, 12May24 12:52

@ KuroReccaIt;
It was absolutely no trouble. Shark embeds a help word in every game he creates; and with a little effort every game can be solved without the need for a click here answer.
When you get some time please read these posts:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2433
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2502

One more point I must make... This is a multi-national forum. Many must use translators to understand our posts.
No translator understands text shortcuts (some older English speakers either - guilty as charged), Please use a spell checker and complete words.
Thanks and again welcome to the Lagoon.
Lou
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby ge123 » Wed, 12Jul11 10:22

Hi !!
i'm on the 1st situation where wendy & Chloé are sitting on the coach.. Chloé & Wendy are showing the young guuy ( don't remeber if we know his name) what the can do, but then Nanny sees what they're doing..
What's the problem ??
PS : Sorry for my bad english
ge123
Pilot fish

Postby luke » Wed, 12Jul11 16:20

Don't you notice that, when Nanny speaks, the cursor's still visible?
When the cursor is visible, you have to make some action. So, where can you click so that when Nanny turn her head, everything is normal ?
Que la Force de Shark soit avec toi / May the Shark Force be with you
luke

Previous

Return to Shark's games