Babysitting

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: New game - Babysitting

Postby Squeeky » Mon, 11Jun27 00:22

For the benefit of all those asking for help in this subject I refer you to
"Consult the hints" - Babysitting. The hints there are not complete but will suffice in most circumstances.

For those who feel they have a hint which is not covered in that compilation please offer it at "Submit hints and walkthroughs" for Games Master consideration to add if we find not already there, or your version is better.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

sex: Masculine

Postby Xyzzy987 » Mon, 11Jun27 10:44

LRM wrote:@ Xyzzy987 Not just because you agree with my post but I have been watching you for some time and think you worthy of "Games Master". Have you considered it? Would you be interested? If yes a PM to Shark I think is all that is needed.
Lou
I honestly think it a very small percentage that scream "help" without any attempt to resolve their own problem... They are by far the largest percentage of those that make any comment... Pity!!! Even these helpless souls are genuinely welcome in the Lagoon, without them we will wither and perish.
Lou

Well, crap!! I just spent a few hours carefully crafting a PM to LRM in response to this post...only to find out that when I tried to send it my logon session had apparently timed out. Then it took me something like 5 times trying to logon again typing in the cryptic characters the site requested. So now I'm tired and pissed off and the sun is coming up. I'll try again later after I've had some sleep....though I'm sure it will never be as good as the original.
Xyzzy987
lagoon predator

Postby Greebo » Mon, 11Jun27 12:35

Xyzzy987 wrote:Well, crap!! I just spent a few hours carefully crafting a PM to LRM in response to this post...only to find out that when I tried to send it my logon session had apparently timed out. Then it took me something like 5 times trying to logon again typing in the cryptic characters the site requested. So now I'm tired and pissed off and the sun is coming up. I'll try again later after I've had some sleep....though I'm sure it will never be as good as the original.

I don't understand - I always seem to be permanently logged on and never time out. I don't mind, but I haven't been able to find any way in my control panel to change things or suggest how Xyzzy987 can be helped.
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby Squeeky » Mon, 11Jun27 12:55

@Greebo & @Xyzzy987.
Firstly Greebo I would assume that you checked a box at your Useername & Pwd to say to "Log me on automatically each visit". On another site I simply call up the address and I am automatically in. Unfortunately here the contents of that checkbox seem to be somewhat spasmodic. I could log off right now and come back without a relog, and I might do that across the day - I suspect Win7 may be part of that.

To Xyzzy987, when you log next look closely at what you are offered, Username, Password and one or two checkboxes of which one offers "Log me on automatically each visit". That should be the solution you seek. Conversely, to prevent writing posts that take some thought try a text editor (no formats) and copy-paste when you are ready. I know the heartache, I've been a victim more than once and felt highly embarrassed when I claimed "But I sent .... ".
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Greebo » Mon, 11Jun27 13:57

Heh! Trust me to stick my claws where they're not needed - and they say curiosity killed the cat!

I had to look didn't I, so I logged out and found I couldn't remember the password to unlock the cat flap! I had to admit it and go through the embarrassment of having a new key cut - pardon me while I go off and wash my ears or lick my arse or something. OOPS, did I say that out loud? [img]images/icones/icon18.gif[/img]
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby Trucla » Mon, 11Jun27 20:03

Greebo wrote:I had to look didn't I, so I logged out and found I couldn't remember the password to unlock the cat flap!
Getting old, hein? ;) Just ask Firefox to remember your pwd... :lol:
Trucla
If a guy is hungry, don't feed him! Just offer a fishing rod and teach him fishing!
Trucla
legend of the South Seas

Postby Greebo » Mon, 11Jun27 20:19

Trucla wrote:Getting old, hein? ;) Just ask Firefox to remember your pwd... :lol:

It might do, but then again I don't think it could have let Chrome know, and that's what I'm using at present! :crazy:
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby LRM » Mon, 11Jun27 21:03

I have a 2 page, 32 bit encrypted Excel document with all my passwords. I refer to it once a week or so.
Lou
Wisdom trumps memory!!! We are far off the topic of this thread Gents.
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby rahgirl11 » Tue, 11Jun28 11:36

I need help with this scene. It's lola and her friend, her friend is giving her a massage!

I've found 4 spots. Boobs, back, waist, shoulders. Can someone guide me to the other spot :) !

ASAP [img]images/icones/icon11.gif[/img]
rahgirl11
Pilot fish

sex: Female

Postby shark » Tue, 11Jun28 11:44

the answer is here :
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=2201
shark
Site Admin

Postby rahgirl11 » Tue, 11Jun28 12:28

shark wrote:the answer is here :
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=2201

So is the 5th hot spot on the other girl? Where? I still can't find it? !
rahgirl11
Pilot fish

Postby Unique21 » Tue, 11Jun28 13:11

Then you have to find a 5th spot but not on Lola (The cursor disappears to indicate that you are on the hot spot). Then, keep the mouse button pressed and move your mouse to continue the action ( clic and move action)

as shark said*
I bite you scream it`s all good...
Unique21
great white shark

Postby rahgirl11 » Tue, 11Jun28 13:22

Unique21 wrote:Then you have to find a 5th spot but not on Lola (The cursor disappears to indicate that you are on the hot spot). Then, keep the mouse button pressed and move your mouse to continue the action ( clic and move action)

as shark said*

yes i saw that part but i scrolled all over and the curser never dissapeared :( ?
rahgirl11
Pilot fish

Postby d4rkl3g3nd55 » Tue, 11Jun28 13:33

awesome ending shark.....cant wait till next 1 ey
d4rkl3g3nd55
Pilot fish

Postby Unique21 » Tue, 11Jun28 13:47

rahgirl11 wrote:
Unique21 wrote:Then you have to find a 5th spot but not on Lola (The cursor disappears to indicate that you are on the hot spot). Then, keep the mouse button pressed and move your mouse to continue the action ( clic and move action)

as shark said*

yes i saw that part but i scrolled all over and the curser never dissapeared :( ?

try her head.....
I bite you scream it`s all good...
Unique21
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to Shark's games