Babysitting

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: New game - Babysitting

Postby LRM » Wed, 11Jul13 10:44

vizz wrote:hey after kitchen's three choices now m stuck in bathroom...she just touching hand of that guy.. after that????? tell me next hot spot please.............................

Every point has been discussed!!! Pleas exactly like yours have been answered... Need help? READ. Start with the newest post first.
Lou
Got Wood?
LRM

sex: Masculine

Postby Loup Garou » Fri, 11Jul15 22:16

First... it has been a while since I posted. But then, not having internet for several months can do that. I was shocked when I logged back in to the Lagoon to see that SEVERAL new games had been tacked on. You guys have been busy. Now, as to Babysitting. I like it. Took me a bit to figure out some of the moves, but eventually I was able to have a conversation with my cousin and he helped me find the moves I was missing. *wink wink nudge nudge*
Loup Garou
star of the reef

Postby Xiao-kun » Sat, 11Jul16 22:37

wow...what a "nice" cousin he is...hihi...
Xiao-kun
sirens hunter

Postby mana619 » Sun, 11Jul17 03:38

This is the most confusing forum/posting I have ever encountered with navigation circles. [img]images/icones/icon6.gif[/img]
I thought this was a help site. I have read "please refer to the hint forum". I referred to it and nothing.

There is only one problem I have encountered in this game. [img]images/icones/icon5.gif[/img]

The BATHROOM scene. Lola puts her hand on his hand. THATS IT!

Please none of that, "please refer to the hints forum". I have been there and there are not "hints", just blah blah blah.

Any help would be appreciated. I mean really, it's click and drag. How hard could it be, but I feel carpal tunnel coming on from so much clicking and nothing. Call me a spectator if you must. :??:
mana619
Pilot fish

Postby LRM » Sun, 11Jul17 07:08

mana619 wrote:This is the most confusing forum/posting I have ever encountered with navigation circles. [img]images/icones/icon6.gif[/img]
I thought this was a help site. I have read "please refer to the hint forum". I referred to it and nothing.

There is only one problem I have encountered in this game. [img]images/icones/icon5.gif[/img]

Please none of that, "please refer to the hints forum". I have been there and there are not "hints", just blah blah blah.

Any help would be appreciated. I mean really, it's click and drag. How hard could it be, but I feel carpal tunnel coming on from so much clicking and nothing. Call me a spectator if you must. :??:

Removes moderator hat and speaks as me!!!
What this forum expects of you is to get off your lazy ass, put on your glasses, read, think, and answer your own question. Many people provide hints, many people have been stuck where you are and given the hints provided solved their own problem. I expect no less of you. You will not get a click here answer!!! History proves that once that happens the very next scene you are once more crying for help.

Puts on Mod hat
While you wait for a cryptic answer (often double digit hours) try reading a few posts above your plea for assistance.

An example of an earlier post.
Have you scored 70 points before the kitchen scene (30, 50, 70)? If not it may not be possible to progress to the best ending. Even the bad endings are often good.

If you have not already read and follow these directions:
How to find and apply the hint word Click here. (it contains links to a more detailed help menu and if published Arnulf's video walkthrough).
The post where Shark discloses the hint word Click Here
Lou
We are all willing to HELP you solve your problem... We will not offer a solution.
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby Xyzzy987 » Mon, 11Jul18 17:15

mana619 wrote:This is the most confusing forum/posting I have ever encountered with navigation circles. [img]images/icones/icon6.gif[/img]

This *is* a HELP site. It *is not* an ANSWER site! The hints section is exactly that, HINTS, which are not going to be of the "click here, do that" variety.

As Lou said, read the rest of this thread. Yeah, I know, it's 30 pages, but you'll get through it pretty quickly, because many of the posts are from other people pleading for help like you. You have to read the hints between those pleas, and try to figure it out. If you can't, then be patient. Arnulf is working on a walkthrough, which should be available in the walkthrough section pretty soon. If that's not good enough for you, then you could occupy your time learning to write your own games.
Xyzzy987
lagoon predator

Postby Squeeky » Tue, 11Jul19 00:17

Xyzzy987 wrote:.....
This *is* a HELP site. It *is not* an ANSWER site! The hints section is exactly that, HINTS, which are not going to be of the "click here, do that" variety.

As Lou said, read the rest of this thread. Yeah, I know, it's 30 pages, but you'll get through it pretty quickly, because many of the posts are from other people pleading for help like you. You have to read the hints between those pleas, and try to figure it out. If you can't, then be patient. Arnulf is working on a walkthrough, which should be available in the walkthrough section pretty soon. If that's not good enough for you, then you could occupy your time learning to write your own games.

The "Search" facility here is also very good, it will assist in navigating those lengthy pages if you care not to read the lot.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby dio92105 » Wed, 11Jul20 22:56

really are well together
dio92105
Pilot fish

Postby LuciousLadi28 » Wed, 11Jul27 00:09

I'm stuck at the pool hall. He puts his hand on her back, then her butt, but thats where I get stuck. Can someone help??? :??: :??:
LuciousLadi28
Pilot fish

sex: Female

Postby Squeeky » Wed, 11Jul27 01:03

Ho hum! See "Consult the hints" Forum.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Graen » Wed, 11Jul27 01:03

LuciousLadi28 wrote:I'm stuck at the pool hall. He puts his hand on her back, then her butt, but thats where I get stuck. Can someone help??? :??: :??:
This has been discussed before my dear, trying using the search feature at the top, in this thread, and search for pool, you'll get more than your fair share of answers.
Image LoPteam.blogspot.com
Image graenwerks.blogspot.com
Graen
legend of the South Seas

Postby Hey Chief » Wed, 11Jul27 07:27

It is very very frustrating to me to have a new member ask for an answer, not a hint. I do not know what the problem is as we have been trying to make the hints easily found. Maybe he will give me some incite in to what we need to make it easier for new members to find the hints?

Hey Chief [img]images/icones/icon18.gif[/img] previously known as "Wayne the Confused?" [img]images/icones/icon9.gif[/img]
Hey Chief
lagoon predator

Postby LRM » Wed, 11Jul27 07:39

Hey Chief wrote:It is very very frustrating to me to have a new member ask for an answer, not a hint. I do not know what the problem is as we have been trying to make the hints easily found. Maybe he will give me some incite in to what we need to make it easier for new members to find the hints?

Hey Chief [img]images/icones/icon18.gif[/img] previously known as "Wayne the Confused?" [img]images/icones/icon9.gif[/img]

Hints (books) on tape!!! No one reads anymore; and they all want instant answers with no effort on their part.
Lou
Welcome to Lagoon Ms. We eagerly provide guidance to help you find a solution.
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby SornD » Sun, 11Jul31 11:52

Hi, new here

Just noticing a bug, maybe it's just me that's getting this bug.

I rapidly click from one area of Lola's back while the Japanese girl is massaging her to another hotspot because I position my mouse using the right mouse button and then the left mouse button very quickly, as not to interrupt the action Akemi is doing to Lola. Akemi then appears in two different spots. One is frozen while the other is still moving. Strange stuff!

-SornD
SornD
Pilot fish

Postby Rikwar » Sun, 11Jul31 12:06

SornD wrote:Hi, new here

Just noticing a bug, maybe it's just me that's getting this bug.

I rapidly click from one area of Lola's back while the Japanese girl is massaging her to another hotspot because I position my mouse using the right mouse button and then the left mouse button very quickly, as not to interrupt the action Akemi is doing to Lola. Akemi then appears in two different spots. One is frozen while the other is still moving. Strange stuff!

-SornD

@SornD the game as no bug so unless you changed your mouse settings just use the left mouse button 'only' using both left and right is most likely your problem ..

By the way Welcome to the lagoon SornD ;)
Rikwar
Great Master of corals

PreviousNext

Return to Shark's games