Babysitting

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: Babysitting

Postby LRM » Tue, 11Sep06 07:27

crashman255 wrote:alright this is the first shark game Ive played and I'm stuck at the pool hall bar and Ive got the guy to touch her thigh but cant get past here
can sum1 pls help me, it would be greatly appreciated

You should also be aware you won't get a "click here" answer. Your question has been asked and answered earlier in the thread. Read from the newest post to the oldest post. Do what has been suggested and you too will progress. Each adventure gets a little more difficult than it's predecessor. Solve this and most of the other adventures will be easier.
Lou
We are a multi-national group, Text shortcuts don't translate!!! Some of us ancient gamers don't like them either!!! Please use a spell checker before you post.
Got Wood?
LRM

sex: Masculine

Postby likael » Sat, 11Oct15 04:20

Hey! guys.. Im really stuck in the poll table where The Guy is Tying her top
likael
Pilot fish

sex: Female

Postby Loup Garou » Sat, 11Oct15 05:04

It has been too long since I did Babysitting, or I would tell you, but... if you read back in this forum, you will find the answers to your problem in the game. Others have asked it and it has been answered.
Loup Garou
star of the reef

Postby P-Slayer » Thu, 11Oct20 07:49

Babysitting isn't one of Shark's best games, mostly because alot of his other games are just so much better.

But with that said; I still think Babysitting is still pretty good. Just not Desire & Submission or the Wendy games good.
P-Slayer
lagoon predator

Re: New game - Babysitting

Postby VKLette » Tue, 11Nov08 00:06

LRM wrote:
VKLette wrote:I like it! It took me a few tries but I understood it. Great game.

Welcome Ms. You completed a game without pleading for help, a favorable first impression. Shark mandated the female of the species must be sans clothing while visiting here. I hope you complied. I hope we meet on a secluded stretch of beach.
Lou
Please swim and vocalize often.

.....-blushes- Of course...How else would I dress? ;)
VKLette
Pilot fish

Postby Xiao-kun » Tue, 11Nov15 18:45

VKLette wrote:
LRM wrote:
VKLette wrote:I like it! It took me a few tries but I understood it. Great game.

Welcome Ms. You completed a game without pleading for help, a favorable first impression. Shark mandated the female of the species must be sans clothing while visiting here. I hope you complied. I hope we meet on a secluded stretch of beach.
Lou
Please swim and vocalize often.

.....-blushes- Of course...How else would I dress? ;)

no clothing at all?(just kidding)
Xiao-kun
sirens hunter

Postby Trucla » Tue, 11Nov15 22:57

Xiao-kun wrote:no clothing at all?(just kidding)
Of course... and I mean it! [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
Trucla
If a guy is hungry, don't feed him! Just offer a fishing rod and teach him fishing!
Trucla
legend of the South Seas

Re: new game in Priv Box Babysitting

Postby core214 » Thu, 11Nov24 10:31

Tjommi wrote:I still don't get it.
I got 70 points and she thinks of me as exiting.
at the kitchen I got 3 choices. After trying and failing, 2 of them leads to bad endings, I pick the second shower. She take his hand, and I can't figure out what to do next. Nor do I find any other hotspots. I should mention that I am pm'ing with someone about this allready but I am impatient want to get through this scenario.

I am going to start over and experient with differnt kind of reps affection lvls by doing some bad stuff and good stuff and see if the outcome is different then. tralalala

im also stuck there if someone know how to get by please let me know
core214
Pilot fish

Postby LRM » Thu, 11Nov24 10:48

core214 wrote: im also stuck there if someone know how to get by please let me know

Your question has been answered many times. I answered it (sort of, a couple of times, within the the last 4 pages). If you get to page 28, you missed it at least twice.
shark and Squeeky also provide some help here
We don't give click here answers. We actually expect you to think, and answer your own question.
Lou
Welcome to the Lagoon.
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby kaylaw » Sun, 11Dec11 09:09

how can i get the codes
kaylaw
Pilot fish

Postby Squeeky » Sun, 11Dec11 10:25

kaylaw wrote:how can i get the codes

1. Scan all comments in the thread for Shark's hint
or
2. Use Advanced search with shark as the author and read his comments. He does provide you with a very good hint.
Um ... just tried this too.
I had to be a little clever in my search when asking for that help but I was returned just 3 pages which covered Shark's games, but the word is there!!
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Beck's » Tue, 11Dec20 07:01

Tjommi wrote:I like this new game. Good work as allways Shark. I must however be loosing my touch. She think that the hero is exiting, and I am dead stuck in the bathroom. I found one hot spot, his hand that she hold.... but there is where it end for me. Any helpfull hints on the connecting hotspot? I have been clicking around for 20 minutes now and I am out of patience.

Bro i got the same problem as u i stuck the same place can u help me when u get EXIT from this situation??????
Beck's
Pilot fish

Postby Loup Garou » Tue, 11Dec20 10:48

It is not so much that she can hold his hand.... she can take a hold on it and........... place it else where. Sometimes you gotta actually hold the mouse button down and "direct" the action.
Loup Garou
star of the reef

Postby Squeeky » Tue, 11Dec20 11:50

Hmm!
Haven't worked out precisely where we are but:
Loup Garou wrote:It is not so much that she can hold his hand.... she can take a hold on it and........... place it else where. Sometimes you gotta actually hold the mouse button down and "direct" the action.

........... aren't you being just a little directive?? :lol:
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby angiesex » Thu, 11Dec22 05:19

Ben978 wrote:I Need help! I tried every thing but can't find the 5th massage point,

not even when I have take every point to the max

it helps if u listen to shark i did and i found the 5ft spot and everything [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
angiesex
Pilot fish

PreviousNext

Return to Shark's games