Babysitting

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: New game - Babysitting

Postby sagittarius » Sun, 11May08 19:36

I still work on secret word, but there is no hope.
please give me another clue Mr. Shark
sagittarius
Pilot fish

Postby Squeeky » Mon, 11May09 00:31

The clue Shark gave is about the best that he really could do, think closely about it.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

sex: Masculine

Postby CinderellasDeathWish » Mon, 11May09 07:55

Helpppp...I'm not sure what I'm suppose to do during the pool lessons, i put my hand on her back and then her ass but i cant figure out what I'm suppose to do next. Please help =[

Ive read all the hints in the forum but its not letting me do anything...is there a specific spot...do i need to click more then once?

nvm...
i thought it was the bottom...it was the top
Last edited by CinderellasDeathWish on Mon, 11May09 10:20, edited 1 time in total.
CinderellasDeathWish
Pilot fish

sex: Female

I'm Stuck help

Postby LRM » Mon, 11May09 09:09

Shark embeds a help word (usually 4 or 5 letters, all lower case) in his games. Anytime the cross hairs are visible just type the word on your keyboard and the action is reasonably demonstrated (not exact; if you need exact wait until Arnulf releases his visual walk through, that link is here ).
If like me you hunt and peck as you type, look at the screen as you type the last letter or you may miss the display. Shark in the early pages of every thread discloses the word, Type any word you think it might be until you discover what the word actually is.

The help word is solely Shark's to disclose and he may disclose it as clandestinely as he pleases. DO NOT post the word! Shark derives a little pleasure by stimulating thought while teasing us. He deserves this enjoyment for providing the adventure.
L

DOH: It is as usual an outstanding adventure. Your detail always amazes me. Thank Yous to Shark and the development team once more.
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby CinderellasDeathWish » Mon, 11May09 10:18

I'm on the 2nd massage scene(Chris,Lola,Alkemi) and i cant figure out the last one...What am i suppose to do with lola besides rub his legs which is obvious...could someone pm me?
CinderellasDeathWish
Pilot fish

sex: Female

Postby luke » Mon, 11May09 12:39

Question:
CinderellasDeathWish wrote:I'm on the 2nd massage scene(Chris,Lola,Alkemi) and i cant figure out the last one...What am i suppose to do with lola besides rub his legs which is obvious...could someone pm me?

Answer: (2 pages above)
shark wrote:There are 5 spots in the massage scene with Chris:
First, 3 spots on Chris
Then one on Akemi (click and move)
Finally one spot on Lola.
Good luck

BTW, welcome Cindirella. Is that you on the pic of your avatar?
Que la Force de Shark soit avec toi / May the Shark Force be with you
luke

Postby seyfi » Mon, 11May09 21:12

I am finished !!!

What a great Game

Thank u Mister Shark !

Cant Wait for the new Game [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
seyfi
great white shark

Postby mudassargold » Mon, 11May09 21:38

luke wrote:Question:
CinderellasDeathWish wrote:I'm on the 2nd massage scene(Chris,Lola,Alkemi) and i cant figure out the last one...What am i suppose to do with lola besides rub his legs which is obvious...could someone pm me?

Answer: (2 pages above)
shark wrote:There are 5 spots in the massage scene with Chris:
First, 3 spots on Chris
Then one on Akemi (click and move)
Finally one spot on Lola.
Good luck

BTW, welcome Cindirella. Is that you on the pic of your avatar?

but i am at 1st massage scene Please help
mudassargold
Pilot fish

Postby Trucla » Mon, 11May09 21:47

@mudassargold: Have the trouble of checking carefully the first 5 pages of this topic, and if you pay real attention, you'll find the answer.
Cheers!
Trucla
If a guy is hungry, don't feed him! Just offer a fishing rod and teach him fishing!
Trucla
legend of the South Seas

Postby strombino » Mon, 11May09 21:58

very good. Not very hard and not very hard... but quite good. thanks
strombino
Pilot fish

Postby Trucla » Mon, 11May09 22:23

Now it's time for my radio station!

Thanks Shark for one more very pleasant game. I see that, for the first time - I think - you converted yourself to the idea of using options of actions to follow that determine the future of the hero. And much to the contrary of what we usually (not always) see when the system is used, all your options are credible, not stupid ones.

This said, I have two requests and a suggestion.

The suggestion is that in the future, when using the options system, in some (not all) of the groups you consider two of them as good, eventually leading to a different (good) ending.

The first request is that in the *exe file downloaded from rapidshare, you remove the "call mommy". For a guy like me who never plays a game online (I play them in a computer without internet access), it was really very unpleasant the need to repeatedly say deny to the messages from my firewall. If I said yes it would be the same as it couldnt connect to the internet.

The second request is: please, Shark, make your games a bit more difficult. I've beaten it in less than one hour. May be because I'm too used to your techniques (please don't change them, as in my opinion they are the most clever in the market), but in some way, getting suspicious, I came to consult this thread for seeing if something was wrong on my side. Then I found a post referring 3 endings. Without reading any further, started playing again, using other options. And all of them led to "Lost". Re-reading the thread - this time till the end - at a certain moment I've seen a post of yours (if I'm not mistaken) stating that there was only one good ending.

Again thank you for one more Shark's game!
Trucla
If a guy is hungry, don't feed him! Just offer a fishing rod and teach him fishing!
Trucla
legend of the South Seas

Postby Squeeky » Tue, 11May10 00:01

Yes Trucla, there is only one "good" ending. This game did employ some "new" tricks, some things we hadn't witnessed before. The next one (still in the Priv_Box) is considerably more difficult, and as you have indicated, having a feel for Shark's style does greatly assist.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Trucla » Tue, 11May10 00:15

Trucla wrote:The first request is that in the *exe file downloaded from rapidshare, you remove the "call mommy". For a guy like me who never plays a game online (I play them in a computer without internet access), it was really very unpleasant the need to repeatedly say deny to the messages from my firewall. If I said yes it would be the same as it couldnt connect to the internet.

I'm awfully sorry but when I tried to reproduce the situation, nothing happened. Then following a suggestion I've clicked on the banner in the bottom of the game, and I've had the calls to mommy (Shark's site). In my first experience I should have inadvertently clicked that banner and that was the reason for the call.

Again my apologies, and of course I drop the request for not having a reason to having been made.

Thanks!
Trucla
Trucla
legend of the South Seas

Postby Slipstone » Tue, 11May10 00:48

Ansys wrote:
Slipstone wrote:Also - having migrated successfully to the new forum home, I have a new password - but I can't find out how to change it. Please could someone help me?

User Control Panel > 'Profile' tab > 'Edit Account settings' on the left

Belated thanks Ansys...found and sorted.
Slipstone
star of the reef

Postby dopperuk » Tue, 11May10 04:42

Im stuck on the 1st massage scene found 4 hotspots lola' shoulders, back, breasts and thighs where do i click next?
dopperuk
Pilot fish

PreviousNext

Return to Shark's games