Babysitting

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: New game - Babysitting

Postby elraven » Wed, 11May04 19:57

Ok , after reading the posts ,especially Shark's ; Thank you for them by way . After much pondering and several cups of coffee . I had one of those "ah !" moments ,and finally " got It. I then went on to finish the game . Love the game . Keep being awesome shark !
elraven
elraven
Pilot fish

Postby wildcat68 » Wed, 11May04 20:20

Super game Sharkie. Might be your best. Love the points idea, and the different ways to go.
wildcat68
sirens hunter

Postby seyfi » Wed, 11May04 21:09

Hi Mr. shark

The game-buton on the old-lagoon-site dos not workt

help please

what must i do to play the new free Game ?? :??: [img]images/icones/icon9.gif[/img]
seyfi
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby Rob63 » Wed, 11May04 21:11

Great game so far will hopefully finish it but not rushing myself, keep up the good work folks
Rob63
great white shark

Postby ladytore » Wed, 11May04 22:25

Stuck at the same scene as others the shower scene, Lola grabs Chris's hand and I've tried clicking her pussy, breasts, and even mouth and it doesn't move. I know shes trying to prove shes a woman, but I can't seem to figure out where to click can someone pm the hint word to me or answer?
ladytore
Pilot fish

Postby Ansys » Wed, 11May04 22:27

ladytore wrote:Stuck at the same scene as others the shower scene, Lola grabs Chris's hand and I've tried clicking her pussy, breasts, and even mouth and it doesn't move. I know shes trying to prove shes a woman, but I can't seem to figure out where to click can someone pm the hint word to me or answer?

Same here. I feel like I've clicked the whole screen after holding hand and I even tried dragging him by hand to places etc, nothing.
So yeah, thanks to anyone who helps out via PM.

And thanks for the awesome game Shark, your best so far (they keep getting better and better).
I like the dialogue option feature although so far 2 out of 3 seems to bring End Game.
Ansys
sirens hunter

Postby shark » Wed, 11May04 22:49

seyfi wrote:Hi Mr. shark
The game-buton on the old-lagoon-site dos not work

The game button doesn't work on the old lagoon ?
Try the game button on the new lagoon !
shark
Site Admin

Postby luke » Wed, 11May04 23:05

Ansys wrote:
ladytore wrote:Stuck at the same scene as others the shower scene, Lola grabs Chris's hand and I've tried clicking her pussy, breasts, and even mouth and it doesn't move. I know shes trying to prove shes a woman, but I can't seem to figure out where to click can someone pm the hint word to me or answer?

Same here. I feel like I've clicked the whole screen after holding hand and I even tried dragging him by hand to places etc, nothing.

And thanks for the awesome game Shark, your best so far (they keep getting better and better).
I like the dialogue option feature although so far 2 out of 3 seems to bring End Game.

Well, when a girl become a woman, her breast grow up, as her pussy's hair, and there's a third thing that also develop : her ... Try to begin with this one
Que la Force de Shark soit avec toi / May the Shark Force be with you
luke

Postby ladytore » Wed, 11May04 23:15

luke wrote:
Ansys wrote:

Well, when a girl become a woman, her breast grow up, as her pussy's hair, and there's a third thing that also develop : her ... Try to begin with this one

Thanks ended up figuring it out on my own. Is there a rule against just saying the answer?
ladytore
Pilot fish

Postby Kamuro » Wed, 11May04 23:22

I am stuck at second massage scene... I have found 4 hot spot, 3 on Chris and 1 with Akemi... I click quite everywhere but nothing happen... Do I need to raise the bar level or something ?
Kamuro
Pilot fish

Postby shark » Wed, 11May04 23:28

And Lola ?
shark
Site Admin

Postby shark » Wed, 11May04 23:34

If you cann't manage the brat, do as Chris, ask luigi to help you. :p
shark
Site Admin

Postby selmore » Thu, 11May05 01:10

HELP _
We are on the bed with two girls (ones a virgin) I'm dying to get somewhere.
selmore
Pilot fish

Postby alexus » Thu, 11May05 03:35

I must however be loosing my touch. She think that the hero is exiting, and I am dead stuck in the bathroom.

moderator edit: links removed
alexus
Pilot fish

Postby zenus » Thu, 11May05 03:55

luke wrote:
Ansys wrote:

Her underarms grow hair? Not it. Doing a google search for "female puberty" doesn't give anything else (except menstration, which is also vagina, so covered.)
zenus
Pilot fish

PreviousNext

Return to Shark's games