Babysitting

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: New game - Babysitting

Postby Gsus » Sat, 11Jun25 16:29

stuck at the part, where you just woke up and you got the 3 options: I let her continue, and I cant find the next spot after she starts touching his penis
Gsus
Pilot fish

sex: Masculine

Postby Xiao-kun » Sat, 11Jun25 16:48

Gsus wrote:stuck at the part, where you just woke up and you got the 3 options: I let her continue, and I cant find the next spot after she starts touching his penis

what would you like a girl do with your penis??
Xiao-kun
sirens hunter

Postby Gsus » Sat, 11Jun25 18:33

tried all 3 ways and lost: either she leaves or someone comes or something happens: can someone just give me a hint whats the right way? do you need full points at the time of the next morning? what am I doing wrong?
Gsus
Pilot fish

Postby LRM » Sat, 11Jun25 20:17

@ Gsus We don't give open answers we require you think and read a little. If you are not willing to help your self It was a pleasure chatting with you.

The following explains how to find and use a hint word (if properly done it reasonably displays what action is required).
My comment: (How to find and apply the hint word)
Click Here

The post where Shark discloses the hint word
Click Here
Given the above and a little effort on your part you can solve your problem.

The visual walkthrough has not (at the time of this post) been published. I requested it be made available. When it is there is a link in my comment.
I also did not see anything in the walkthrough section.
Lou
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby Gsus » Sat, 11Jun25 20:43

k get it and got past [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img]

now I need to find the fith massage spot when the asian girl massages lola. any hint? [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]
Gsus
Pilot fish

Postby LRM » Sat, 11Jun25 21:48

Gsus wrote:k get it and got past [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img]

now I need to find the fith massage spot when the asian girl massages lola. any hint? [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]

That is exactly why we do not give click here answers... See above!!!
Lou
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby Xiao-kun » Sun, 11Jun26 01:12

Gsus wrote:k get it and got past [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img]

if you still fail to finish the game, why don't you ask Mario's brother help...
Xiao-kun
sirens hunter

Postby rahgirl11 » Sun, 11Jun26 16:40

Hi, I'm needing some help with this game. I'm in the girls bedroom, with the guy. He's just given her a goodnight kiss, after watching her on webcam. Now the only thing that she can do is hold hands with him! How do I move on?

This is also after she flashes him her lady parts and her boobs!
rahgirl11
Pilot fish

sex: Female

Postby Xiao-kun » Sun, 11Jun26 18:46

rahgirl11 wrote:Hi, I'm needing some help with this game. I'm in the girls bedroom, with the guy. He's just given her a goodnight kiss, after watching her on webcam. Now the only thing that she can do is hold hands with him! How do I move on?

why don't you guide the hand to touch something else...
Xiao-kun
sirens hunter

Postby LRM » Sun, 11Jun26 20:14

Xiao-kun wrote:
rahgirl11 wrote:Hi, I'm needing some help with this game. I'm in the girls bedroom, with the guy. He's just given her a goodnight kiss, after watching her on webcam. Now the only thing that she can do is hold hands with him! How do I move on?

why don't you guide the hand to touch something else...

We appreciate your help but these people seem to never read even 1 post above their own before screaming "HELP". You will soon turn a deaf ear.

That is why I habitually refer them as follows:
"We don't give open answers we require you think and read a little.

The following explains how to find and use a hint word (if properly done it reasonably displays what action is required).
My comment: (How to find and apply the hint word)
Click Here

The post where Shark discloses the hint word
Click Here
Given the above and a little effort on your part you can solve your problem.

The visual walkthrough has not (at the time of this post) been published. I requested it be made available. When it is there is a link in my comment.
I also did not see anything in the walkthrough section."

Odds are the very next scene there will once again be a cry for help.
Lou
PS Welcome to the Lagoon Ms rahgirl11. We are glad to have swim here (must be nude!) but if you attempt to help yourself you will much more welcome.
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby Xyzzy987 » Sun, 11Jun26 22:55

LRM wrote:We appreciate your help but these people seem to never read even 1 post above their own before screaming "HELP". You will soon turn a deaf ear.
...snip...
Odds are the very next scene there will once again be a cry for help.

I have to echo Lou's words here. Like Xiao-kun, I initially would post replies to people asking for help for various games that I had beaten, trying to provide hints to help them get over the hump, as it were. I naively thought I could be helping yet others trying to get the same answers.

I gave up after a few weeks, thinking I was wasting my breath (time? fingers? electrons?). It seems those who cry for help don't bother to read anything from the thread in which they are posting, particularly the pilot fish. I am appalled at the number of cries for help I see from people for whom it is only their first or second post. Perhaps for some it's the daunting number of pages of posts in some threads, though if one took the time to page through them, they would quickly realize they could just skip over half the postings, because they are just more cries for help.

Call my views jaded, say I'm discouraged, or that I don't have faith in my fellow lagooners, you might be right. And I freely admit that I started out in the lagoon the same way -- I registered some time ago so that I could post a request for a walkthrough for a game. Fortunately, I quickly realized that's not how it works here.

Xiao-kun, I don't mean to sound discouraging to you. I'm glad you've taken up the mantle. And I applaud Lou's perseverance in the way he replies to these folks. It's just that, like Lou, I think it may not be terribly long before someone will have to take up the mantle from you.
Xyzzy987
lagoon predator

Postby LRM » Sun, 11Jun26 23:19

@ Xyzzy987 Not just because you agree with my post but I have been watching you for some time and think you worthy of "Games Master". Have you considered it? Would you be interested? If yes a PM to Shark I think is all that is needed.
Lou
I honestly think it a very small percentage that scream "help" without any attempt to resolve their own problem... They are by far the largest percentage of those that make any comment... Pity!!! Even these helpless souls are genuinely welcome in the Lagoon, without them we will wither and perish.
Lou
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby hornyman19 » Sun, 11Jun26 23:32

Need help. I'm in the kitchen and I have to choose to get lola dressed have a shower or let her hand job richard, i've tried all of them and none work, can someone help me please? thanks.
hornyman19
Pilot fish

Postby LRM » Sun, 11Jun26 23:45

hornyman19 wrote:Need help. I'm in the kitchen and I have to choose to get lola dressed have a shower or let her hand job richard, i've tried all of them and none work, can someone help me please? thanks.

Read the 3 posts immediately above your own.
Lou
Probably as much help as you will get!!!
Welcome to the Lagoon. Please swim and contribute often.
I assure you 1 of the 3 answers is better than the other 2.
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby hornyman19 » Mon, 11Jun27 00:11

ok got that part, now i've looked all through the forums for these 5 massage parts, i've got the first three, one being a combination, can someone help me with the last 2?
hornyman19
Pilot fish

PreviousNext

Return to Shark's games