Babysitting

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: Babysitting

Postby BSB_lover22 » Fri, 12Mar16 00:09

I need help. I'm stuck in the Shower scene part. I grab his hand and I can't find the other part to click. so difficult grrr lol :??:
BSB_lover22
sirens hunter

sex: Female

Postby Trucla » Fri, 12Mar16 00:32

BSB_lover22 wrote:I need help. I'm stuck in the Shower scene part. I grab his hand and I can't find the other part to click. so difficult grrr lol :??:
My dear, why don't you use the search feature, and read...? You'll certainly find the reply! [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img]
Trucla
If a guy is hungry, don't feed him! Just offer a fishing rod and teach him fishing!
Trucla
legend of the South Seas

sex: Masculine

Re: new game in Priv Box Babysitting

Postby pete129 » Tue, 12Mar20 09:58

mantacore wrote:has anyone figured out the hint word for this if so send a pm to meit will be most helpful

if yes, then please help me as well, I have been stuck in the bathroom for a week.
pete129
Pilot fish

Re: New game - Babysitting

Postby pete129 » Tue, 12Mar20 10:17

elraven wrote:Ok , after reading the posts ,especially Shark's ; Thank you for them by way . After much pondering and several cups of coffee . I had one of those "ah !" moments ,and finally " got It. I then went on to finish the game . Love the game . Keep being awesome shark !
elraven

Hey, can someone please pm me the hint word, i've been up for two nights looking for it, and i've been stuck at the shower seen for a week. Please I am desperate now. Shark Amazing game, the stories just keep getting better.
pete129
Pilot fish

Re: New game - Babysitting

Postby LRM » Tue, 12Mar20 11:00

@ pete129;
Shark on page 12 says he's given the hint word. I'd start with that post and work my way back to page 1. A little trial and error on shark posts should do it.
If you go further back then page 8 you missed it.
Lou
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby afa7 » Tue, 12Mar27 10:14

hi does any one know if it has and other endings?i mean good endings
afa7
Pilot fish

Postby Squeeky » Tue, 12Mar27 11:11

afa7 wrote:hi does any one know if it has and other endings?i mean good endings

Huh?
Don't know of a Shark game where you don't get a positive!
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Locapants » Fri, 12Mar30 06:07

I had to register just so I can make a comment. I have only recently found Shark's games and really enjoy them. Some are easy and others are more of a challenge.

I originally came to the forums because I got stuck. I ended up spending more time reading than actually playing the game. That's not a complaint, I like knowing what I am getting myself into.

That being said I can't help noticing how many people come to a "help" forum asking for answers instead of help in finding them on their own. It can't be that difficult to read a few posts before you decide to scream GIVE ME THE ANSWER like a fool . This is a help forum not a "do it for me" forum.

I am sorry this turned into a rant. You can delete/edit as necessary.

I found the answers I needed to get unstuck and just wanted to thank everyone for leading me in the right direction!
Locapants
Pilot fish

sex: Female

Postby Squeeky » Fri, 12Mar30 07:55

@Locapants.

I reflect - TV series of previous decades: "Hogan's Heroes" - 'Verly Intresting'!

Maybe Shark should be asked to attach an "Honorary Award" to your Profile in recognition. Pity that we cannot forcibly pass those so 'demented' when using the 'help' word to such general advices.

I appreciate your observations. [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby luke » Fri, 12Mar30 12:09

Squeeky wrote:Maybe Shark should be asked to attach an "Honorary Award" to your Profile in recognition.

I second that
Que la Force de Shark soit avec toi / May the Shark Force be with you
luke

Postby David » Fri, 12Mar30 13:04

Locapants wrote:I had to register just so I can make a comment. I have only recently found Shark's games and really enjoy them. Some are easy and others are more of a challenge.

Welcome.

[img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]

Locapants wrote:That being said I can't help noticing how many people come to a "help" forum asking for answers instead of help in finding them on their own. It can't be that difficult to read a few posts before you decide to scream GIVE ME THE ANSWER like a fool . This is a help forum not a "do it for me" forum.

I am sorry this turned into a rant. You can delete/edit as necessary.

I found the answers I needed to get unstuck and just wanted to thank everyone for leading me in the right direction!

The unofficial policy here to all those questions is to give hints, never specific answers.

[img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
David
star of the reef

Postby Bonhomie » Fri, 12Mar30 15:28

Squeeky wrote:@Locapants.

I reflect - TV series of previous decades: "Hogan's Heroes" - 'Verly Intresting'!
[img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]

Don't think so :??:

"Rowan and Martins' Laugh In"

The german soldier peered from behind a plant, parting the branches to deliver the line.

This of course tells you all that I am very old. :roi:
Bonhomie
Games Master

Postby Greebo » Fri, 12Mar30 15:52

"Very interesting.......but stupid!" It would seem to go back even earlier if wikipedia is to be believed:

"["Arte"] Johnson is best known for his work on Rowan & Martin's Laugh-In, an American television series (1967–1973), on which he played various characters including "Wolfgang", a smoking World War II German soldier scouting the show from behind a bush (still fighting the war) invariably commenting on the preceding sketch with the catchphrase "Very interesting..." followed by either a comic observation or misinterpretation, or simply "but stupid!" Johnson indicated later that the phrase came from Desperate Journey, a 1942 World War II film with Errol Flynn and Ronald Reagan playing Royal Air Force pilots shot down in Nazi Germany; they managed to cross much of the country without speaking German or knowing the territory but, when captured, their Nazi interrogator doubts their story with the phrase.[2] Johnson reprised the role while voicing the Nazi-inspired character Virman Vunderbarr on an episode of Justice League Unlimited."

(Errol Flynn and Ronald Reagan, eh? I thought Reagan was famous for acting alongside a chimpanzee, not a big donged, lascivious, movie star!)
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby Loup Garou » Fri, 12Mar30 17:29

Don't ask me why, but I remember the line (Arte's, not the movie) had variations including, "Very interesting.... but stupid dumb silly."

Oh... and as to Ron and Errol... it is strange that they did a movie together, because Ron was considered (by himself and the rest of the movie industry) to be the b-movie Errol Flynn.

Also... reading back to where this conversation actually started, "Very interesting." was a big Hogan's Heroes quote. It was a fairly standard Klink line that he used mostly to respond to something that he did not understand but wished to create the illusion that he did while he tried to figure it out in the back of his head (which he, of course, could never do because he was an idiot).
Loup Garou
star of the reef

BABYSITTING

Postby jholt » Sat, 12Apr07 02:07

ok i got to the part where chris is setting behind the girl and he puts his hand on her shoulder but when i click nothing else happens i need some tips on this

Mod Edit: Relocated because "Hints and Walkthroughs" is NOT a place to ask for help!
jholt
Pilot fish

PreviousNext

Return to Shark's games