Babysitting

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: New game - Babysitting

Postby Squeeky » Wed, 11May04 12:13

Um?
You got it??

Let me get that right?
We are talking 4 spots ... and fifth that seems stupid/non-existent?

Can you just imagine getting such a massage? Wish I was younger, or had some perky young teaser to work it!
I did love that twist, a Shark never before!!

Glad you solved it. Been contemplating a hint but kept being interrupted on other things, though some others will need a hint I guess; got to reacquaint though, too long ago, too many other things!
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

sex: Masculine

Postby Chriz » Wed, 11May04 12:19

ah, i don´t know how much hint i can give here :-)

ok, here is a hint.

look at this color: [img]images/icones/icon16.gif[/img]

hope you will solve it. Otherwise tell me
Chriz
Pilot fish

Postby hentaijack » Wed, 11May04 13:09

Possible bug. Akemi answers phone. Scene of her leaving. Wants a taste. Game seems to stick with her licking back and forth. No moves but thigh to just above clit. Bar doesn't fill. No crosshairs after that. ????? Or am I missing something?

Hentaijack
hentaijack
Pilot fish

Postby luke » Wed, 11May04 13:22

hentaijack wrote:Possible bug. Akemi answers phone. Scene of her leaving. Wants a taste. Game seems to stick with her licking back and forth. No moves but thigh to just above clit. Bar doesn't fill. No crosshairs after that. ????? Or am I missing something?

Hentaijack

Normally, crosshair reappears after the moves between thigh and clit. Try to empty your cache and go back to the game.
Que la Force de Shark soit avec toi / May the Shark Force be with you
luke

Postby Pizza » Wed, 11May04 14:43

hentaijack wrote:Possible bug. Akemi answers phone. Scene of her leaving. Wants a taste. Game seems to stick with her licking back and forth. No moves but thigh to just above clit. Bar doesn't fill. No crosshairs after that. ????? Or am I missing something?

Hentaijack

Same problem, so i clicked right mouse button, and chosed forward from flash menu. (on firefox)
Hope this helps.
Pizza
great white shark

Re: new game in Priv Box Babysitting

Postby fuckmesidways » Wed, 11May04 15:40

petuchi10 wrote:Ok...really stuck. I'm at the pool hall where the pool shark is putting his hand on her back, then transitioning to her butt. Can't seem to get past this spot. I'm just doing the same thing over and over again. Please help!

i know this is silly but i cant figure it out... i tried so many things having a dumb ass moment here :??: :??: :??: [img]images/icones/icon18.gif[/img]
fuckmesidways
sirens hunter

Postby Studley » Wed, 11May04 16:25

Like Tjommi, I too am stuck in the shower scene. I can get Lola to hold Chris' hand, but doesn't matter where I click after that, nothing happens. I saw the hint about "what is she trying to prove", but whatever that's supposed to mean, it doesn't help. Been about an hour and a half here now. Can anybody tell me what to do after she holds his hand?
Studley
Pilot fish

Postby fuckmesidways » Wed, 11May04 16:35

Studley wrote:Like Tjommi, I too am stuck in the shower scene. I can get Lola to hold Chris' hand, but doesn't matter where I click after that, nothing happens. I saw the hint about "what is she trying to prove", but whatever that's supposed to mean, it doesn't help. Been about an hour and a half here now. Can anybody tell me what to do after she holds his hand?

im stuck here to not for as long and Studley, maybe 15 minutes i even tried the other options but they end the same way.. can someone help me or PM me or something PLEASE
fuckmesidways
sirens hunter

Postby michael » Wed, 11May04 17:13

salut je suis bloquer au lendemain matin apres le bar quelqu'un pe maider svp merci
michael
Pilot fish

Postby ziqueton » Wed, 11May04 17:37

J'ai enfin trouvé ce fichu 5ème point de massage, ce fut loin d'être évident. Les différents messages furent de bons guides, il faut effectivement passer de la massée à la masseuse.

Le jeu est terminé, mais j'ai pris le temps de faire toutes les options pour la sonnerie de téléphone (les suites sont très logiques).

Très bon jeu, bravo à Sharks.

Vivement le prochain...
ziqueton
Pilot fish

Postby luke » Wed, 11May04 17:39

fuckmesidways wrote:
petuchi10 wrote:Ok...really stuck. I'm at the pool hall where the pool shark is putting his hand on her back, then transitioning to her butt. Can't seem to get past this spot. I'm just doing the same thing over and over again. Please help!

i know this is silly but i cant figure it out... i tried so many things having a dumb ass moment here :??: :??: :??: [img]images/icones/icon18.gif[/img]

When he put back her hand on her back after her butt, you have to find quickly a third spot before he removes his hand. Not too difficult : after the butt, where do you put your hands???

fuckmesidways wrote:
Studley wrote:Like Tjommi, I too am stuck in the shower scene. I can get Lola to hold Chris' hand, but doesn't matter where I click after that, nothing happens. I saw the hint about "what is she trying to prove", but whatever that's supposed to mean, it doesn't help. Been about an hour and a half here now. Can anybody tell me what to do after she holds his hand?

im stuck here to not for as long and Studley, maybe 15 minutes i even tried the other options but they end the same way.. can someone help me or PM me or something PLEASE

She want to prove him that she's a woman and not a girl any more. She has 3 spots to prove it...
luke

Postby luke » Wed, 11May04 17:41

michael wrote:salut je suis bloquer au lendemain matin apres le bar quelqu'un pe maider svp merci

Mais encore... Qu'entends-tu par "bloqué" ? Tu n'arrives pas à finir le jeu correctement ? C'est que tu as fais un mauvais choix avant, tu dois recommencer.
luke

Postby iamystic » Wed, 11May04 17:46

Another great game by the master, had to reset a few times but finally mad it through to the good end. Would gladly bust a nut in all three women.
iamystic
lagoon predator

Postby michael » Wed, 11May04 18:55

ben jen suis au moment ou on est dans la cuisine et ensuite je doit lui demander soi de shabiller soi daller prendre une douche ou de la laisser continuer
michael
Pilot fish

Postby michael » Wed, 11May04 19:13

merci LUKE tu a raison javais fai un mauvai choix merci pour ton aide
michael
Pilot fish

PreviousNext

Return to Shark's games