Babysitting

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: New game - Babysitting

Postby SornD » Sun, 11Jul31 12:11

Okay cool. It's just me then that's a relief! And thank you for the welcome! Working my way through Babysitting now and the massage scene with Akemi and Lola is superb! Well done!
SornD
Pilot fish

sex: Masculine

Postby Rikwar » Sun, 11Jul31 12:44

SornD wrote:Okay cool. It's just me then that's a relief! And thank you for the welcome! Working my way through Babysitting now and the massage scene with Akemi and Lola is superb! Well done!

Great..also nice to see you made it so far as the 'massage scene' without asking for any help as a first time poster [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
Rikwar
Great Master of corals

Postby Hey Chief » Mon, 11Aug01 06:01

SornD wrote:Okay cool. It's just me then that's a relief! And thank you for the welcome! Working my way through Babysitting now and the massage scene with Akemi and Lola is superb! Well done!

Thank you, for restoring my faith in my fellow players who can take the time to think through the game and not wine if at first they did not win.
[img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
Hey Chief
lagoon predator

Postby Plouf » Tue, 11Aug02 19:03

Hello,

Pouvez vous m'aider pour la scene où l'homme met le t-shirt à Lola dans le billard de Luigi ?
Plouf
Pilot fish

sex: Female

Postby mroz123 » Sun, 11Aug07 05:34

What's wrong with those young game developers.
There was those games in 80's where you had to search every screen pixel to find hot spot. It is called pixel-hunt.

This game is not only pixel-hunt. You have to click on every pixel. Well you have to even double click them and drag them. And there is their combinations. It's not good to spend an hour in the one screen with two animations.

Ideas are not bad, but get out of the cave and develop some GUI development skills since you are not restricted as we were in the late 80's at all.
mroz123
Pilot fish

Postby Loup Garou » Sun, 11Aug07 05:56

There are ways around the pixle hunt, if you know the right chea.... uh... command. 8-) There are "help" commands in all the shark games that help you find the next move. The puzzle is figuring out what the help word is for a given game. But a little deductive reasoning will show you the way.
Loup Garou
star of the reef

Postby Scooosh » Thu, 11Aug11 15:38

Hey I am stuck when the guy is trying to get lola to play the shot.
I have managed to touch her back and her ass then then for the man to lean over her and touch her breasts, any further help I could get would be amazing, great game by the way :D
Scooosh
Pilot fish

Postby Trucla » Thu, 11Aug11 17:14

Scooosh wrote:Hey I am stuck when the guy is trying to get lola to play the shot.
I have managed to touch her back and her ass then then for the man to lean over her and touch her breasts, any further help I could get would be amazing, great game by the way :D
As someone already said, search... read... search again... read... and you'll find your way... ;)
Trucla
If a guy is hungry, don't feed him! Just offer a fishing rod and teach him fishing!
Trucla
legend of the South Seas

Postby Trucla » Thu, 11Aug11 17:19

mroz123 wrote:Ideas are not bad, but get out of the cave and develop some GUI development skills since you are not restricted as we were in the late 80's at all.
... If you don't like the developer's work, why don't you get out of the the lagoon?
Trucla
If a guy is hungry, don't feed him! Just offer a fishing rod and teach him fishing!
Trucla
legend of the South Seas

Postby khurram223 » Tue, 11Aug16 09:48

got 70 points and stuck in shower. She take his hand but unable to find next hotsopt. please gimme a clue
khurram223
Pilot fish

Postby Squeeky » Tue, 11Aug16 12:52

khurram223 wrote:got 70 points and stuck in shower. She take his hand but unable to find next hotsopt. please gimme a clue

Ho hum!!
Did anyone else up there, like prior comments have this problem?

Um? Isn't there a Walkthrough/Hints thing here? Maybe I'm going senile!

SgtM don't you dare!!!
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Hey Chief » Thu, 11Aug18 05:45

khurram223 wrote:got 70 points and stuck in shower. She take his hand but unable to find next hotsopt. please gimme a clue

Gee maybe you should read the posts on this tread, use the search feature ( search shower) I bet that will help you.
Grumpy old Chief
Hey Chief
lagoon predator

Postby LRM » Thu, 11Aug18 07:14

khurram223 wrote:got 70 points and stuck in shower. She take his hand but unable to find next hot spot. please gimme a clue

Good advice from all (maybe not the senile one), Start with the post just above yours and work your way back to the beginning. I'd be surprised if you need go more than 3 pages. Don't just read; we don't give click here answers. Actually APPLY what is suggested.
Lou
Got Wood?
LRM

Re: Babysitting

Postby crashman255 » Tue, 11Sep06 03:00

alright this is the first shark game ive played and im stuck at the pool hall bar and ive got the guy to touch her thigh but cant get past here
can sum1 pls help me, it would be greatly appreciated
crashman255
Pilot fish

Re: Babysitting

Postby Squeeky » Tue, 11Sep06 03:13

crashman255 wrote:alright this is the first shark game ive played and im stuck at the pool hall bar and ive got the guy to touch her thigh but cant get past here
can sum1 pls help me, it would be greatly appreciated

Think a little. If you was the guy, and with a lovely girl, and you weren't too worried about having an "audience", what simple actions could you do? What might she think was ok? She might reject, but then .......

Broken your virginity for Shark games? I trust that you go on to embrace the rest. [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

PreviousNext

Return to Shark's games