Whakawai

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: Whakawai

Postby luke » Mon, 12Jan02 13:12

cembi99 wrote:d'accorp j'ai un gros problème au jeu whakawai 1 je suis rendu a la partie sur le bateau ou je doit masser une des filles qui semblent aimer sa mais rendu a un certain point mon personnage se desabille et ensuite les deux fille sur le bateau font un massage a mon personnage y a t-il une maniere d'empecher cela ou je doit aller jusqua se but pour se rendre au prochain ????? car a chaque fois mon personnage prend trop de plaisir avec ses nouvelles amies donc elle ne va pas aller voir hiro merci d'avance :) [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img]

Salut cembi, bienvenue dans le lagon.
Comme le fait aimablement remarquer Squeeky, tu devrais soigner ton orthographe, si tu veux que la communauté du lagon, essentiellement anglophone, puisse t'aider.
Et comme le fait remarquer Greebo, cette question a été maintes fois posée, et maintes fois répondue. D'ailleurs, il te suffit d'aller une page en arrière à partir de ton message et tu trouveras un de mes messages avec quelques explications sur ce qu'il faut faire...
Que la Force de Shark soit avec toi / May the Shark Force be with you
luke

sex: Masculine

Postby TwisteeMe » Tue, 12Jan10 22:33

Okay, I am kind of new to Shark's games, and I am completely stuck. I have read through all of the comments and I still can't manage to figure out how to get past the part where I'm rubbing lotion on the Brunette's butt. I think I may be semi-brain dead because it shouldn't be this hard. -.- Can somebody please give me an OBVIOUS push in the right direction???
TwisteeMe
Pilot fish

sex: Female

Postby LRM » Tue, 12Jan10 23:53

TwisteeMe wrote:Okay, I am kind of new to Shark's games, and I am completely stuck. I have read through all of the comments and I still can't manage to figure out how to get past the part where I'm rubbing lotion on the Brunette's butt. I think I may be semi-brain dead because it shouldn't be this hard. -.- Can somebody please give me an OBVIOUS push in the right direction???

I wish to assure we aren't ignoring you. I also wish to bid you welcome. Now that the formalities are complete here comes the down side. We don't give click here answers. The place where are having trouble has been discussed (many times). There is a search function (upper right) that with some thought on your part will be helpful. I gave some advice to someone here: viewtopic.php?p=40805#p40805, You may also find that helpful.
This thread was so overrun with requests for help it was locked, you may find some guidance here as well. viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1890 . I'm certain given the above tools and a little work on your part you'll solve your problem.
Again Welcome, I hope we see you often.
Lou
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby MrThejo88 » Sun, 12Jan29 16:55

excuse me what do I do when, in Part 1, she licks her pussy and after you lose the game?
MrThejo88
Pilot fish

Postby NaughtyButNice » Sun, 12Jan29 17:40

MrThejo88 wrote:excuse me what do I do when, in Part 1, she licks her pussy and after you lose the game?

On the boat, huh ? look for some other hotspot
Dans le Love Game ?
NaughtyButNice
great white shark

sex: Female

Postby Squeeky » Mon, 12Jan30 08:02

Let's see?
What did you last let that blond do before Ahora lost her panties?
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby MrThejo88 » Mon, 12Jan30 14:42

LOLLI wrote:grazie

scusa ho visto che sei italiano anche tu... mi sono accorto che non mi ricordo più cosa devo fare quando all'inizio ad Ahoroa le scende la canotta e si intravede il seno puoi aiutarmi?? grazie
MrThejo88
Pilot fish

Postby MrThejo88 » Mon, 12Jan30 14:47

NaughtyButNice wrote:
MrThejo88 wrote:excuse me what do I do when, in Part 1, she licks her pussy and after you lose the game?

On the boat, huh ? look for some other hotspot

thanks but I realized that I no longer remember what to do when beginning to Ahoroa down the vest and you can see the breasts .... -.-''
MrThejo88
Pilot fish

Whakawai

Postby denys » Mon, 12Jan30 22:57

I left the three girls on the boat and after gives languages ​​ahorea get upset and I say that I lost, what can I do please help me sorry for my English speak very well, thanks in advance
denys
Pilot fish

Postby Loup Garou » Tue, 12Jan31 04:03

denys wrote:I left the three girls on the boat and after gives languages ​​ahorea get upset and I say that I lost, what can I do please help me sorry for my English speak very well, thanks in advance

There are a lot of times in the game when you have to make a choice between two actions. A good action. And a bad action. Good action makes game continue. Bad action brings game to an end. If you keep getting bad end, you are missing a good action.
Loup Garou
star of the reef

Postby xquaresitaxz » Sat, 12Feb25 20:04

I'm at the scene on the boat when the tourists are going to that swimming place with a waterfall.
Those 2 girls are talking about Ahoroa and the left girl is having fun with herself but nothing what I do gets me to the next scene...

Can someone help me please?
xquaresitaxz
Pilot fish

Postby shark » Sat, 12Feb25 21:12

In this scene, there are 3 hotspots and… 2 girls
shark
Site Admin

Postby xquaresitaxz » Thu, 12Mar01 23:16

I'm sorry. I asked to fast. Just need to look better :\
xquaresitaxz
Pilot fish

Postby Iladryel » Thu, 12Apr12 19:11

Hi everyone. A question that has been asked several times, I know. In Whakawai 2, I know the girl must avoid Mai Tai, but I don't know what to do for that, what am I supposed to do, there's nothing but the drink to click on (sorry for my language, I'm french, and not bilingual at all)
Iladryel
Pilot fish

Postby shark » Thu, 12Apr12 19:22

You can't drink maï-taï ? Try to have another choice...
shark
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Shark's games