Risky Summer

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Risky Summer

Postby kessie8dn » Sun, 22Oct30 12:57

I''m staring this because I don't think there's ever been such a long gap between a new game being released and a thread being opened here about it.

If nobody else will step up then I will [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]

Really frustrating because I'm waiting for the hint word Shark - and that's a hint to you btw :lol:
kessie8dn
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Re: Risky Summer

Postby shark » Sun, 22Oct30 14:49

If I have to give the hint word as soon as the game is released, so I might as well make comics strip.
There are players who like to look for solutions... [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]
shark
Site Admin

Postby shark » Mon, 22Oct31 12:12

Just a little advice (in relation to the requests for help that I receive):
When you have clicked on a character multiple times and each time ends to a bad ending, try the other characters in the picture...
shark
Site Admin

Postby kessie8dn » Mon, 22Oct31 18:24

shark wrote:Just a little advice (in relation to the requests for help that I receive):
When you have clicked on a character multiple times and each time ends to a bad ending, try the other characters in the picture...

There's only two and I've tried all over both all over - I can find only 2 moves in the scene -

First spot seems a large area to trigger an action - I can't get around because I keep hitting it while looking for options.
There is a really obvious spot but nothing there, same with all but one other..
Second is small but seems to not be a choice but the trigger to the dead end - although I can't be sure, of course..

Didn't someone once say that stupidty is repeating the same actions but expecting a different result? :crazy:

The wait continues.. :na:

Found it! It's almost dominated by the area that starts the bad end.. Sneaky ;)
kessie8dn
lagoon predator

Postby shark » Tue, 22Nov01 00:23

kessie8dn wrote:Didn't someone once say that stupidty is repeating the same actions but expecting a different result? :crazy:

I didn't speak of the same actions but of the same character. Sometimes there may be multiple spots on the same character.
shark
Site Admin

Postby kessie8dn » Tue, 22Nov01 01:04

shark wrote:
kessie8dn wrote:Didn't someone once say that stupidty is repeating the same actions but expecting a different result? :crazy:

I didn't speak of the same actions but of the same character. Sometimes there may be multiple spots on the same character.

Yes, I found it.. Great game Shark. Enjoyed the alternate endings too - Good idea [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
Thank you
kessie8dn
lagoon predator

Postby Orijheo » Wed, 22Nov02 16:49

My opinion about "Risky Summer": Great game. I can see that you put a lot of work into it. I also found the three different endings without a problem. The final ending is a little annoying to replay since I have to replay one of the normal endings and can only then replay the true ending. Also: The final ending kind of ended a little abrupt, without orgasms and such and I found that a little strange. I would give "Risky Summer" a rating of 8.5/10.

Any idea of doing a Bonus scene of "Risky summer"? One with Billie and both couples would be nice [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img] Also: Do you think that there will ever be a sequel to this one? I think that this story line has a lot of potential.

And by the way: Have you ever thought about doing some kind of opinion poll for Priv-Box subscribers only?
Orijheo
sirens hunter

Postby shark » Thu, 22Nov03 09:40

Orijheo wrote:Any idea of doing a Bonus scene of "Risky summer"? One with Billie and both couples would be nice [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img] Also: Do you think that there will ever be a sequel to this one? I think that this story line has a lot of potential.
And by the way: Have you ever thought about doing some kind of opinion poll for Priv-Box subscribers only?

My first idea was to make a part 2 for the game, but I have a new project that motivates me a lot. So, a sequel to "Risky summer", maybe, but not right away...
About your idea of an opinion poll for Priv-Box subscribers only, “Risky summer” will one day be released for free, so I think all opinions can be given on the forum.
shark
Site Admin

Postby shark » Sun, 22Nov13 19:11

This year, in the south of France where I live, summer lasted 6 months (May to October). It's a worrying situation and maybe that's the real "risky summer".
Despite that, I can't say that I like winter... even if everything is easier when you can see the sea. [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img]
shark
Site Admin

Postby lucky loser » Mon, 22Nov21 09:31

I've finally had time to subscribe and start the new game- super stoked!

:johan:
lucky loser
star of the reef

Postby shark » Mon, 22Nov21 10:42

Thanks!
shark
Site Admin

Postby lucky loser » Fri, 22Nov25 13:01

Shark, the game freezes where

Billie is pulling up her underwear in the kitchen

The cursor for the 2nd move disappears and I have to restart the game.

I'm running it on Chrome on a Mac. That's been fine for earlier games.

UPDATE: I tried it in Safari on a Mac and it stopped at the same place- cursor disappears before I can do the 2nd move & everything stops.

Is this a glitch?
lucky loser
star of the reef

Postby shark » Sat, 22Nov26 02:38

I can't find a problem but I don't have a mac to test.
shark
Site Admin

Postby lucky loser » Sat, 22Nov26 13:58

shark wrote:I can't find a problem but I don't have a mac to test.

Weirdly enough, it worked fine today (the next day) & I've progressed past that point. Whew!

:kiss2:
lucky loser
star of the reef

Postby lucky loser » Sat, 22Nov26 17:38

And now I've completed the game! Wow- I'm looking forward to any extras... so many sexy directions this could go in!

I really appreciate the wit and story telling in this game, Shark. Very well done- even better than usual! :draguelettre:

P.S.- My only disappointment is the lack of mermaids! ha ha ha ha ha
lucky loser
star of the reef

Next

Return to Shark's games